Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jeez be careful:pat:
lol...yeah, it's been years since i was consistently going higher on the weight, fortunately i started on SNS cissus a week ago for just that reason!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
tweaked my elbow doing tri ceps extensions today....going to be just cardio for next couple of days!!!

diesel is treating me well, weights have been feeling so light i probably over did it....
That was me monday. I was not feeling like working out so did incline dumbells versus heavy flat bench, but when everything kicked in, I was
doing front dumbell raises and dubmell behind the back tricept press and my right elbow started killing me....so I went and grapped the 85lb dumbell
ofcourse right?? Then was like ok cardio time. Take it light.

If I was rich I would fund a study, I think specifically NO products increase the risk of tricept injury because the first thing that blows up is your tries, and
you in there like superman and the lower part of the tri that touches the elbow comes under a lot of pressure when training tris.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That was me monday. I was not feeling like working out so did incline dumbells versus heavy flat bench, but when everything kicked in, I was
doing front dumbell raises and dubmell behind the back tricept press and my right elbow started killing me....so I went and grapped the 85lb dumbell
ofcourse right?? Then was like ok cardio time. Take it light.

If I was rich I would fund a study, I think specifically NO products increase the risk of tricept injury because the first thing that blows up is your tries, and
you in there like superman and the lower part of the tri that touches the elbow comes under a lot of pressure when training tris.
i was doing behind the back tri cep extensions at 15lb over what i was doing before starting this stack with perfect form-arms as close to ears as possible...15lbs is a significant increase for that particular lift if you know what i mean, lol!!!! i use a tricep barbell and was up to 90lbs-kinda proud of that weight!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
update:

i have been out of the gym due to severe elbow pain, i see a ortho next week and will request a cort injection-this has helped tremendously in the past!!!

still been using rf4 for energy throughout the day along with dtp v2 for the natural energy boost and to keep libido high. also been mixing up 2 scoops of nos ether in my 64oz mug to sip throughout the day while mowing....diesel rocks!!!