Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are welcome!
did you use ether on off days? i was thinking to mix a couple of scoops in a thermos to take with me when out mowing on hot days?????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did you use ether on off days? i was thinking to mix a couple of scoops in a thermos to take with me when out mowing on hot days?????
I did that 1 scoop AM Fasted with BCAA on off days!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did that 1 scoop AM Fasted with BCAA on off days!
with all that stuff in ether, i think it would be a great replenisher on those super hot days out in the sun.

thanks, rocket!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
with all that stuff in ether, i think it would be a great replenisher on those super hot days out in the sun.

thanks, rocket!!!!
Agree!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is day 15

i took 3 days off all supps except for ready for war and nos precursor. really started to notice the difference yesterday!!! i was going to do a big workout today but got rained out and had no reason to drive all the way into indy, so i was limited to my basement gym....took 2 dtp v2/1 sunami when i got up, then around 2 hours later took 1 sunami/2 nos pre/1 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore 30 minutes prior to workout.....did bi's/tri's/back/shoulder and a bunch of ab workout thrown in, the did 40 minutes on treadmill alternating speed and incline....felt really good, endurance, aggression, strength were very good...the pump was incredible!!! i can really notice a difference in my strength since starting diesel products!!!

appetite and libido are both very high....the frequent urination has subsided, but still feel the need to go more often than before.

btw-i dosed 1 dtp v2 postworkout and will dose another this evening along with another 2 sunami for a total of 4 dtp v2/3 sunami.

i am hoping nos ether comes today, if it does i will drink 1-2 scoops then add it into my regular rotation starting tomorrow!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
today is day 15

i took 3 days off all supps except for ready for war and nos precursor. really started to notice the difference yesterday!!! i was going to do a big workout today but got rained out and had no reason to drive all the way into indy, so i was limited to my basement gym....took 2 dtp v2/1 sunami when i got up, then around 2 hours later took 1 sunami/2 nos pre/1 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore 30 minutes prior to workout.....did bi's/tri's/back/shoulder and a bunch of ab workout thrown in, the did 40 minutes on treadmill alternating speed and incline....felt really good, endurance, aggression, strength were very good...the pump was incredible!!! i can really notice a difference in my strength since starting diesel products!!!

appetite and libido are both very high....the frequent urination has subsided, but still feel the need to go more often than before.

btw-i dosed 1 dtp v2 postworkout and will dose another this evening along with another 2 sunami for a total of 4 dtp v2/3 sunami.

i am hoping nos ether comes today, if it does i will drink 1-2 scoops then add it into my regular rotation starting tomorrow!!!
The Ether will give you GREAT PUMPS !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Ether will give you GREAT PUMPS !!
the pumps i had from the supps i am already using was incredible this morning-still pumped......hopefully it will keep the strength increases coming.....

i have some SNS cissus coming to help with the joints, been a long time since i was upping weights on a regular basis!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 16;

another great workout, increased weights again and pump was indeed improved with the addition of nos ether. recomp effects are starting to show, i am looking much bigger in chest and shoulders while waist is staying the same-maybe even a little smaller in waist. the bedroom effects are also peaking, not only libido but also performance!!!

there was some issue with the nos ether, i had to break off chunks with a icepick and hammer, lol!!! but B.A tingles were felt and it tasted good!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
day 16;

another great workout, increased weights again and pump was indeed improved with the addition of nos ether. recomp effects are starting to show, i am looking much bigger in chest and shoulders while waist is staying the same-maybe even a little smaller in waist. the bedroom effects are also peaking, not only libido but also performance!!!

there was some issue with the nos ether, i had to break off chunks with a icepick and hammer, lol!!! but B.A tingles were felt and it tasted good!!!
** NOTE BigT capitalized on the blow out sell at fefifo.com of the Cherry Lemonade NOS ETHER that is $28 and clumps. The DIESEL Punch doesnt...but it reg price of about $50 online.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
day 16;

How did you incorporate it? You leaving us hanging? Mixed it with JP8x preworkout? used postworkout? I rem people use to come up to me asking what was in ETHER because I guarantee a side effect of that product is hard a$$ boners. A guy stop me in a store in FL and literally told me, "Man that ETHER b having me destroying my girl." In Southern Muscle in Brandon FL incase someone wants to go in there and ask about NOS ETHER.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How did you incorporate it? You leaving us hanging? Mixed it with JP8x preworkout? used postworkout? I rem people use to come up to me asking what was in ETHER because I guarantee a side effect of that product is hard a$$ boners. A guy stop me in a store in FL and literally told me, "Man that ETHER b having me destroying my girl." In Southern Muscle in Brandon FL incase someone wants to go in there and ask about NOS ETHER.
preworkout...2 dtp v2/2 sunami/2 nos precursor/1 ready for war/1 scoop jp8 hardcore/2 scoops nos ether.

2dtp 2 hours preworkout...then used the rest 45 minutes before starting, i mixed the jp8 hardcore and nos ether together in 30oz water.

postworkout...2 dtp v2/1 sunami/1 scoop nos precursor.

2pm...1 dtp v2

7pm...1 dtp v2

this is going to be my regular dosing scheme on workout days, i try to get some kind of workout in 5 days a week....the 2 rest days 1 will be taking a break from dtp v2/sunami/nos ether to avoid tolerance.

lol...as to libido and performance, they are peaked!!! appetite/mental focus/pump/aggression/feeling of well being are all very high!!! but the thing that sticks out most is the strength gains, i am very impressed by how much weight i have been adding to lifts!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
** NOTE BigT capitalized on the blow out sell at fefifo.com of the Cherry Lemonade NOS ETHER that is $28 and clumps. The DIESEL Punch doesnt...but it reg price of about $50 online.
it still tasted fine and apparently is working great, i can feel the beta alanine and alcar i recognize their effects so i know they must be well dosed. mental focus is outstanding and pump is almost instantaneous with picking up the weights.....semi chubs are happening throughout the day!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 17:
workout in basement gym.
things i have noticed:
strength is continuosly going up
libido is maxed
sexual performance is maxed
strength is up
pumps are as good as ever have been
mental focus is unreal---i feel like i spent a month at holiday inn
aggression towards weight is fierce
i've gained 6lbs to date since starting diesel products
energy level is up throughout the day
sleep is improved
looking leaner while gaining muscle
strength is up
strength is up
strength is up
no sides other than a little more than usual urination-probably due to upping water intake-no biggie, just thought i would mention
appetite is up
strength is up

i realize i am running a lot of products and this is a relatively expensive stack, but i feel it is money well spent based on results....i am very pleased-very!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
day 17:
workout in basement gym.
things i have noticed:
strength is continuosly going up
libido is maxed
sexual performance is maxed
strength is up
pumps are as good as ever have been
mental focus is unreal---i feel like i spent a month at holiday inn
aggression towards weight is fierce
i've gained 6lbs to date since starting diesel products
energy level is up throughout the day
sleep is improved
looking leaner while gaining muscle
strength is up
strength is up
strength is up
no sides other than a little more than usual urination-probably due to upping water intake-no biggie, just thought i would mention
appetite is up
strength is up

i realize i am running a lot of products and this is a relatively expensive stack, but i feel it is money well spent based on results....i am very pleased-very!!!
Ive seen some horrible stacks, that suck, run out in 20 days and cost $150...your on a like $130 stack, an excellent one that will last a while.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ semi chub.... you on your tractor belting out oldies with a raging semi chub!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol @ semi chub.... you on your tractor belting out oldies with a raging semi chub!
that about sums it up, lol!!!:drive::banana:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen some horrible stacks, that suck, run out in 20 days and cost $150...your on a like $130 stack, an excellent one that will last a while.
results are worth twice the price!!!

if you haven't noticed i am getting outstanding results and am very pleased and satisfied!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 18:

mowing all day, supposed to rain next 3 days so i tried to get as much done as possible...took 2 dtp v2/1 sunami/1 ready for war/2 scoops nos ether before heading out.

energy/focus/endurance/well being are fantastic!!! with only 1 cap r4w as a stim i had energy all day and the focus is top notch...i really can't say enough about this stack.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
preworkout...2 dtp v2/2 sunami/2 nos precursor/1 ready for war/1 scoop jp8 hardcore/2 scoops nos ether.

2dtp 2 hours preworkout...then used the rest 45 minutes before starting, i mixed the jp8 hardcore and nos ether together in 30oz water.

postworkout...2 dtp v2/1 sunami/1 scoop nos precursor.

2pm...1 dtp v2

7pm...1 dtp v2

the thing that sticks out most is the strength gains, i am very impressed by how much weight i have been adding to lifts!!!
Hey whats the reason your taking 1 dtpc at 2pm & 7pm instead of 2 at one time?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey whats the reason your taking 1 dtpc at 2pm & 7pm instead of 2 at one time?
to spread it out more evenly throughout the day....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So you're taking 6 a day then?
5-i just looked, only 1 postworkout not 2!!! i made a mistake, lol....surprised chuck didn't catch that....5 on 2 off-how about you?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll butt into this convo... I'm doing 5 per day. 2 am, 2 early afternoon, 1 evening. No breaks, 7 days a week, considering 365 days a year too!

I've found 2 at once gives a nice lil kick and five tabs seems to be a sweet spot for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll butt into this convo... I'm doing 5 per day. 2 am, 2 early afternoon, 1 evening. No breaks, 7 days a week, considering 365 days a year too!

I've found 2 at once gives a nice lil kick and five tabs seems to be a sweet spot for me.
lol...i tried 3 tabs 1st time-overkill imo!!! i like 5 also, but i am also taking sunami and might cut back to 4 tabs, but for right now i am enjoying the hell out of it!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lol...i tried 3 tabs 1st time-overkill imo!!! i like 5 also, but i am also taking sunami and might cut back to 4 tabs, but for right now i am enjoying the hell out of it!!!

4 has been my sweet spot.I tried 5 at 2/3 but not difference.I am going to do 3/3 next week to compare.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Id put my sweet spot at 2/1/1 at 2/2/1 or 2/2/2 i turn into a monster in 48 hours. There is a big difference between 3 a day and 4 a day. As well as 4 a day and 5 a day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
4 has been my sweet spot.I tried 5 at 2/3 but not difference.I am going to do 3/3 next week to compare.
I'd go 3//2/1 AM, 5 hours after AM dose, and 1 at 3 or 4pm. Im 1000% sure I cant take 3 at one time...4 hours later I would be so hungry I'd be
eating literally everything and have headaches from NO pumps, which I get if I take 2 with NOS ETHER.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wont see a dif in 1 day, maybe by end of the 3rd day at increasing the dosage.
I'd go 3//2/1 AM, 5 hours after AM dose, and 1 at 3 or 4pm. Im 1000% sure I cant take 3 at one time...4 hours later I would be so hungry I'd be
eating literally everything and have headaches from NO pumps, which I get if I take 2 with NOS ETHER.
I am going to do 3/2/1 for 5 days all of next week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 19

didn't rain going to be mowing all day today...did my usual dosing protocol minus jp8 hardcore, i might fit a workout in tonight down in basement.

comment: energy is very high, my need for stims to make it thru the day has been reduced dramatically.... my only issue is i stay busy all day and survive on little food, but once i stop moving at the end of the day i want to eat all night long!!! been drinking a protein drink before bed and this helps take the edge off, i can't sleep well on empty stomach!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 20

off day....not using any supps today except for r4w for a little pickmeupper. i just used 1 r4w this morning and feel like my energy is high enough that i may or may not take another later on.....i was taking a lot more stims before starting diesel so natural energy level is way up!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 21:

another off day....turned out to be decent outside so i fired up the grill [charcoal-never gas] and invited the family over for porterhouses!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
day 21:

another off day....turned out to be decent outside so i fired up the grill [charcoal-never gas] and invited the family over for porterhouses!!!
bingo....I was telling someone the other day how when I lived in Colorado and Florida, Gas grills was all they knew...but in Teaxas and up here in Chicago
people will look at you crazy for cooking on a gas grill. Even if its just 4 chx breast, you gotta get out the Kingsford.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 22:

after 2 days off i was ready to hit it. 2 dtp v2/1 sunami 2 hours prior........ 1 ready for war, 1 scoop jp8 hardcore, 2 scoops nos ether, 1 nos precursor 30 minutes before pulling into lot at nifs.

totally insane workout-16 machines-up from usual 14....went with higher weights and managed to get at least 10 reps from each. went back and doubled down on back and shoulder machines. i would honestly say that i am up 15lbs on some lifts and 10 on the rest, this is significant since i have not been upping weights for a long time on a consistent basis.
libido remains high
mood is very good
aggression is there when i need it
pump is incredible
endurance keeps getting better
strength is up and still climbing
appetite is still high but more manageable than before

my use of stims has been drastically reduced, i don't feel the need for them nearly as much as before!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bingo....I was telling someone the other day how when I lived in Colorado and Florida, Gas grills was all they knew...but in Teaxas and up here in Chicago
people will look at you crazy for cooking on a gas grill. Even if its just 4 chx breast, you gotta get out the Kingsford.
might as well let my wife cook them in the oven broiler as to use a gas grill-hell no!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Smoker 1 (598x800).jpg

How about a Gas Smoker ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why????? ever go to a bbq joint that cooks with gas, lol!!!! you don't get the taste, imo!!!!
In the smoker you get the taste from the wood chips that smolder at the low heat.

Smoker 2 (598x800).jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it does look very good!!!!:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tweaked my elbow doing tri ceps extensions today....going to be just cardio for next couple of days!!!

diesel is treating me well, weights have been feeling so light i probably over did it....