Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All Sounds Good!! Hit Them BIG Weights!!
not where i was at 20 years ago, but i am not going out without a fight!!!!:saevilw:

thanks for the motivation!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not where i was at 20 years ago, but i am not going out without a fight!!!!:saevilw:

thanks for the motivation!!!!
I hear that !! Make you feel good when your in better shape than a lot of people 20 years younger than you at the gym!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
TOOK 2 DTP V2/2 NOS PRECUrsor/1 r4w/1 scoop of jp8 hardcore before hitting nifs this morning....focus, intensity, mood-'aggression' were all very good...but pump was the shining star!!! weights are feeling lighter, if my joints hold up going to start adding more weight-must be the 'alpha male' kicking in!!!
U on day 4 of dtp v2? How many a day? U plan on staying at the current dose?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused about the dosing protocol for all these products and versions of the products. I drew myself a flow chart to try to keep up with all the permutations

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm confused about the dosing protocol for all these products and versions of the products. I drew myself a flow chart to try to keep up with all the permutations
Where's the confusion? The direction have dosing but the product can be pulsed and bc they are high in long jack they need 2 be cycled. It's not like taking a stim product where more is better and day one is the best day and it's worse frm there.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
A dosing schedule for clen or test is way worse

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U on day 4 of dtp v2? How many a day? U plan on staying at the current dose?
day 4 of 4 a day....ordering sunami today, will wait and see how that effects things.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
edit

today is day 5 of dtp v2

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
edit

today is day 5 of dtp v2
by no means do you have to, but can you start each update with what day you are on w/the product? It helps me to know
at what time did x y z kick in. Product research.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
by no means do you have to, but can you start each update with what day you are on w/the product? It helps me to know
at what time did x y z kick in. Product research.
good idea...i had to think about it myself-then got it wrong, lol!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't think it screws stuff all up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok....just placed my order for sunami!!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I got my log up if you wanna check it out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 8

as predicted by C.D yesterday libido went way up. today is even higher, unfortunately i got rained out on mowing today-no money to be made....but on the brightside i was able to get in one of those rare [for me] nooners-very nice!!!!

took advantage of the rain by working out in basement. 2 dtp v2 2hours prior, 2 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore/2 nos precursor 45 minutes prior to workout.

pump
intensity
endurance
motivation
focus
mood
all were up...and noticing strength is going up!!!

just got my sunami!!!! oh boy!!! theres a bad moon on the rising!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
day 8

just got my sunami!!!! oh boy!!! theres a bad moon on the rising!!!
No pun inteded right on the rising....I cant even think about adding no Sunami to DTP V2, I am however on 3 DTH a day with 1 Sunami, just to try out the new DTH, one thing I notice, on DTH I get higher libido, signs of test up, but no agression, on DTP V2, 2 days at 4 tabs a day and my attitude is OC! I mean really. I was flipping out at the amazon dot com seller support people for not fixing a listing fast enough for me. Now im a lot more relaxed....gonna go to 1 DTP V2 am with 1/2 a DTH and same mid-day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No pun inteded right on the rising....I cant even think about adding no Sunami to DTP V2, I am however on 3 DTH a day with 1 Sunami, just to try out the new DTH, one thing I notice, on DTH I get higher libido, signs of test up, but no agression, on DTP V2, 2 days at 4 tabs a day and my attitude is OC! I mean really. I was flipping out at the amazon dot com seller support people for not fixing a listing fast enough for me. Now im a lot more relaxed....gonna go to 1 DTP V2 am with 1/2 a DTH and same mid-day.
LOL...if i start getting overly aggressive i will cut back, matter of fact the thing that might cause me to have to cut back is if libido gets too much higher. oh yeah, hunger hit me yesterday also-just wanted to eat all day long!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am noticing slight aggression on DTP2.It's not overwhelming though.

LOL...if i start getting overly aggressive i will cut back, matter of fact the thing that might cause me to have to cut back is if libido gets too much higher. oh yeah, hunger hit me yesterday also-just wanted to eat all day long!!!
The hunger was the 1st thing I noticed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am a horny eating machine!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i am a horny eating machine!!!
I thought it was placebo, but im about 100% sure DTP V2 makes me crave meat. Like burgers, I haven't craved meat all weekend, was on DTH
Imma go back on DTP and see if it happens again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was placebo, but im about 100% sure DTP V2 makes me crave meat. Like burgers, I haven't craved meat all weekend, was on DTH
Imma go back on DTP and see if it happens again.
it aint placebo....i don't know which has me more distracted food or sex, lol!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 9

been mowing all day listening to a few of my favorite diva's-stevie nicks, grace slick, chaka khan-even some madonna and cher thrown in-sex on the brain!!!!

appetite is way up really competing with libido, fortunately the frequent urination has died down. muscle fullness is apparent even though all i have been doing is sitting on a mower-just turning the steering handles has my arms pumped, lol!!!

i weighed in at only up 2lbs this morning but look like i have gained more-muscle, not fat!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like mowing, plenty of time to think. The drone of the motor and blades create a Zen like "oohhhmmmmmm" that really let's the mind wander.

Plus, its fun to sing at the top of your lungs and get weird looks. Don't slack on the trim work - makes the lawn really pop!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like mowing, plenty of time to think. The drone of the motor and blades create a Zen like "oohhhmmmmmm" that really let's the mind wander.

Plus, its fun to sing at the top of your lungs and get weird looks. Don't slack on the trim work - makes the lawn really pop!
lol....with headphones up full volume i don't even hear the mover-or anything else...i do get some looks singing tell me something good though, lol...

i have guys for trimming and blowing the cut grass, that is the entry level position, lol!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I know what you mean !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean !!
AND IT'S EVEN MORE FUN WHEN YOU ARE GETTING PAID, LOL!!!!

BUT STILL NOT AS FUN AS GETTING LAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This is O/T but how in the heck do you have 30k post. Cot Damn.

day 9

been mowing all day listening to a few of my favorite diva's-stevie nicks, grace slick, chaka khan-even some madonna and cher thrown in-sex on the brain!!!!

appetite is way up really competing with libido, fortunately the frequent urination has died down. muscle fullness is apparent even though all i have been doing is sitting on a mower-just turning the steering handles has my arms pumped, lol!!!

i weighed in at only up 2lbs this morning but look like i have gained more-muscle, not fat!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He Lives here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey anyone notice they changed that "thanks" button to "Like"? Ive always wondered why it said thanks.
i agree bout time they did that!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i agree bout time they did that!!!
Im a computer programmer, so I look at everything for its function outside the user interface, so in my head
every time I would hit "Thanks" I'd think, that's wrong, and in my head be saying Thank you, then think thats dumb.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simple answer...the plugin was a "thank you" mod...that we hacked. Still says Thank in mobile app...trying to hack that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is day 11 on dtp v2:

i am going to be really busy the next few days and if i find time for a workout it will just be in my basement gym, so i am only going to be using r4w the next few days....i am noticing physique chances since i started diesel products, and strength has for certain been going up....libido is very high and endurance is crazy...diesel products work!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-i will be ordering nos ether tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just ordered me some nos ether, the reviews on this stuff are awesome....together with all the other diesel stuff i have on hand it should be the cherry on top the sundae!!!!:thumbsup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
just ordered me some nos ether, the reviews on this stuff are awesome....together with all the other diesel stuff i have on hand it should be the cherry on top the sundae!!!!:thumbsup:
When you throw NOS ETHER in, you can just use it post workout and non-workout days. With ur JP8xH and R4W preworkout stack, you don't really need to add ETHER....but never say never.haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you will like it. I did!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When you throw NOS ETHER in, you can just use it post workout and non-workout days. With ur JP8xH and R4W preworkout stack, you don't really need to add ETHER....but never say never.haha
i am gonna have to try a nos-pre/nos ether/r4w/jp8 hardcore stack at least once, lol!!!! then throw in dtp v2 and sunami and we have a battle plan!!!