Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the day normally about a minute but when I am with a training partner it is the amount of time for him to do his set and then add weight.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the day normally about a minute but when I am with a training partner it is the amount of time for him to do his set and then add weight.
And the ultimate goal is weight loss right? And also are you following any sort of protocol or just put together your own deal?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That and keep the muscle I have maybe gain an ounce or two of muscle.

And the ultimate goal is weight loss right? And also are you following any sort of protocol or just put together your own deal?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Been making my own routines for some time, I have done starting strength(a long time ago). Arnold's old 6 a week was fun but you really need to be on cycle for it. Done Dorian Yate's routine and several others.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been making my own routines for some time, I have done starting strength(a long time ago). Arnold's old 6 a week was fun but you really need to be on cycle for it. Done Dorian Yate's routine and several others.
How long you been lifting my brotha?!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Around 4 years give or take 6 months, Started out at 180lbs not able to bench 100lbs and tubby.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea the gym is where its at!!! Just trying to get some mo info! Let's sere how this shít pans out! I'm rooting for the both of you let's see some results!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Routines are cool... But core work from the major 4... Squats (or some sort of leg work), Deads, Bench, Military Press....

As of late I've been a fan of deadlifts & dips. ;)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wait for tomorrow!!!! How many calories in a gerbil bc ima eat you alive tomorrow son :) you best step it up!!!!!! :) :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Routines are cool... But core work from the major 4... Squats (or some sort of leg work), Deads, Bench, Military Press....

Bread and butta brotha!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
My favorites are dips and seated cable rows. Weighted dips can be a religious experience when you are trying to set a new max.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wait for tomorrow!!!! How many calories in a gerbil bc ima eat you alive tomorrow son :) you best step it up!!!!!! :) :)
I like the competitive nature! Don't take that from him G!!!!! Lol!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Bring it, its my day off but that don't mean I won't be doing 3 hours of cardio. Yeah thats right rest days means more cardio.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring it, its my day off but that don't mean I won't be doing 3 hours of cardio. Yeah thats right rest days means more cardio.
Get him!!! Lol!! Don't overdo it bro gotta get that rest in!

Are you continually getting stronger? You keeping a log?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not a full weight log, I just lift what is difficult, I havent lost any strength I can tell you that much. The problem with meticulously keeping log journals is if you have a bad day you can start to doubt yourself. It is better to let the chips fall where they may. If I start to notice my strength slipping I will start logging, but I do not have a workout journal anymore. Used to but not anymore.

I will let you know next week if my weights go up, I took last week off because I was driving and visiting colleges.

Get him!!! Lol!! Don't overdo it bro gotta get that rest in!

Are you continually getting stronger? You keeping a log?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a full weight log, I just lift what is difficult, I havent lost any strength I can tell you that much. The problem with meticulously keeping log journals is if you have a bad day you can start to doubt yourself. It is better to let the chips fall where they may. If I start to notice my strength slipping I will start logging, but I do not have a workout journal anymore. Used to but not anymore.

I will let you know next week if my weights go up, I took last week off because I was driving and visiting colleges.
That's not the most efficient, don't get defensive only trying to help bro. You're doing yourself a great disservice by letting the chips fall where they may. Good intentions here : ) trying to even the playing field for you with my buddy howwedo!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No offense was taken. I just go by difficulty not numbers.

That's not the most efficient, don't get defensive only trying to help bro. You're doing yourself a great disservice by letting the chips fall where they may. Good intentions here : ) trying to even the playing field for you with my buddy howwedo!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: 125g carb 220p 60f total 1850 cals

FOOD: Oats and chicken in the morning then some eggs and tilapia for lunch and now ham for dinner :) and almonds for my snacks throughout the day

Workout: Abs (decline weighted sit ups and hanging leg lifts) 3 miles on the elliptical and .5 miles in 4 mins on the treadmill 2 times with a 2 min break in between 450 cals burned from cardio

Supplements: Fat Smack XR x2 dosed 1 at 8am and one at 5pm

Overall a good day at the gym I managed to use a 45lb plate and get 12 sit ups done on the decline bench :) did plenty of walking at the gym as well tomorrow is chest n bi...ima murder it!!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Fat 102, carbs 30, protein 205 around 1850 calories as well.
Food: Hard boiled eggs, meatballs, almonds and a small salad with homemade vinegrette and some tuna salad.

Workout: Abs 4 sets cable crunches 20 reps almost maxed the tricep pulldown machine. Decline situps 4x40. Weighted leg raises 25lb strapped to my legs 4x15. 25lb russian twist on decline bench 3 sets of 20.

Supplements: 4g BCAAs before workout and 4g after, 2 motivate in the morning 2 afternoon.

Feeling good got a nice ab burn today and the meatballs on the grill are making me hungry. Currently still fasting, it is 3:30pm moved my feeding window back a bit today so I could eat something at my buddies birthday party

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food: Hard boiled eggs, meatballs, almonds and a small salad with homemade vinegrette and some tuna salad.

Workout: Abs 4 sets cable crunches 20 reps almost maxed the tricep pulldown machine. Decline situps 4x40. Weighted leg raises 25lb strapped to my legs 4x15. 25lb russian twist on decline bench 3 sets of 20.

Supplements: 4g BCAAs before workout and 4g after, 2 motivate in the morning 2 afternoon.

Feeling good got a nice ab burn today and the meatballs on the grill are making me hungry. Currently still fasting, it is 3:30pm moved my feeding window back a bit today so I could eat something at my buddies birthday party
Eat up bro :) few slices of cake and some ice cream won't hurt :) should throw in a few beers and you will be set :p hehe

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not going that far might enjoy a diet cola with a small steak.

Eat up bro :) few slices of cake and some ice cream won't hurt :) should throw in a few beers and you will be set :p hehe

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
OH this looks like good fun. Just joining in now.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try it. I will be picking up the cherries on tuesday or wednesday.

Yeah you will deff be beast when you cut up a bit..you will love this fat smack too it's great so far

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
Yeah G, keep a log on your lifts. If u have an android there is an app Called jefit. It has a large exercise data base. It's been a big help for me to break pr's.

Anyways, good luck on the cut. Can't wait to start mine in a few months.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
That's like one meal for me!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to try it. I will be picking up the cherries on tuesday or wednesday.
Awesome dude my daughter will deff enjoy them with me haha I'll be sending your fat smack out early this week bro

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah G, keep a log on your lifts. If u have an android there is an app Called jefit. It has a large exercise data base. It's been a big help for me to break pr's.

Anyways, good luck on the cut. Can't wait to start mine in a few months.
I have that App. Its legit.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lololol!!!! Temptation!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup Jefit is a sweet app.
I havent used it in a while though.
Becareful HD, Gerbil phucks around and starts smackin that fat off you may be in for a surprise.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup Jefit is a sweet app.
I havent used it in a while though.
Becareful HD, Gerbil phucks around and starts smackin that fat off you may be in for a surprise.
The pictures will show the truth bro :) my secret weapon is I snort my fat smack :) haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The pictures will show the truth bro :) my secret weapon is I snort my fat smack :) haha
Ok bro...I think we have to schedule you an intervention with some charts, people who love yah and loads of hugs...snorting powder is not a good sign. Anyhow BRING FORTH THE PICS AND VOTES!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok bro...I think we have to schedule you an intervention with some charts, people who love yah and loads of hugs...snorting powder is not a good sign. Anyhow BRING FORTH THE PICS AND VOTES!!
Lol 2 weeks from this past Friday will be round 1 pics then 3 weeks after that will be the final pics...we may actually extend it to 6 weeks total and do 2 and then 4 week pics since we are getting gerbil his fat smack :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol 2 weeks from this past Friday will be round 1 pics then 3 weeks after that will be the final pics
Let's judge this bítch out!!! Who you got right now? Feeling confident?!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's judge this bítch out!!! Who you got right now? Feeling confident?!
I'd say gerbil...his workouts and cardio seem in check so far I'd say if his diet is on point he will melt fat like an inferno!!! Not to mention I've been cutting for 80 days do far my body is tired of losing fat lol it wants to bulk but ima push through this and hopefully surprise everyone including myself with a 6 pack at the end of this :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say gerbil...his workouts and cardio seem in check so far I'd say if his diet is on point he will melt fat like an inferno!!! Not to mention I've been cutting for 80 days do far my body is tired of losing fat lol it wants to bulk but ima push through this and hopefully surprise everyone including myself with a 6 pack at the end of this :)
Wash them panties bro get that pack!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Is there a deadline date?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a deadline date?
July 6th and Aug 3rd will be pics we are going to extend it to 6 weeks instead of five it will just make a better difference so gerbil can finish his bottle of Fat Smack so the last pics will be up Aug 3rd and voting will be allowed for 2 while days before a winner is picked by adding and averaging the votes....also gerbil edit your first post to reflect 6 weeks instead of 5 weeks please sir and thanks you....the July 6th pics (2 week pics) will be more of a hey look whose in the lead type thing so they won't be voted on but I will put Both of ours side by side to our starting pics to assess progress and be critiqued

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why not week 3 pics instead of week 2 if it is a 6 weeker? Seems to make more sense then having such a long time in between pic.

July 6th and Aug 3rd will be pics we are going to extend it to 6 weeks instead of five it will just make a better difference so gerbil can finish his bottle of Fat Smack so the last pics will be up Aug 3rd and voting will be allowed for 2 while days before a winner is picked by adding and averaging the votes....also gerbil edit your first post to reflect 6 weeks instead of 5 weeks please sir and thanks you....the July 6th pics (2 week pics) will be more of a hey look whose in the lead type thing so they won't be voted on but I will put Both of ours side by side to our starting pics to assess progress and be critiqued

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
This is an awesome read guys!! Cool to see competition and motivation like this.

I do have a question though, I noticed that you guys eat different amounts of fat/protien/carbs on different days....why is that? And is there some glorious literature that you could point towards regarding that? Thanks

Good Luck to you both, can't wait to see how it turns out.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not week 3 pics instead of week 2 if it is a 6 weeker? Seems to make more sense then having such a long time in between pic.
Ok bro good idea we will do pics week 3 then week 6 :) awesome thanks gerbil