Gaspari Nutrition's 2016 Year End Celebration Promo - You made Gaspari Great Again!!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still no word from Young Gotti so I'm forced to pick another winner (I'm sorry man, it's just not fair to keep others waiting for days when the winners have been announced)

So my new random winner (pulled from a cup on my desk) is -

schizm

Send me over your info and product of choice. Congrats man!

-Spaz

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scha-weeeeeeet! Thanks Spaz! Shooting you a dm here in a min.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got it!

Thanks man :) ... all winners information has been sent to Corporate this morning. Enjoy your product and thanks for supporting Gaspari Nutrition!

-Spaz

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweet mother of gainz.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Do another giveaway!!!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Please?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
:) soon

What product in the Gaspari line would you like to see featured in our next promo?
I would like to try super pump 250. Looks solid. Have used Size-On and loved the hell out of it. Just became hard for me to afford.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NOVA-X has me intrigued, it contains both a dht agonist and antagonist.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try super pump 250. Looks solid. Have used Size-On and loved the hell out of it. Just became hard for me to afford.
Good choice. Lot of OG SuperPump 250 love it as well as the new crowd.

NOVA-X has me intrigued, it contains both a dht agonist and antagonist.
It's a great product with a different mechanism of action for sure.

Neopolitan Ice Cream Protein.
The things to bake/cook with are endless.
Agreed, so many options. Love the new Neapolitan PP.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I got my product. This may be a stupid question but I want to make sure I am doing right by the company. In the opening post it says do a review thread, so does that mean make my own thread in the reviews section? And then post updates here and there until the end? Or is it one post I keep editing? Something different entirely?

Just want to make sure I am giving you guys what you ask for since you guys came through and hooked us up. Thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I got my product. This may be a stupid question but I want to make sure I am doing right by the company. In the opening post it says do a review thread, so does that mean make my own thread in the reviews section? And then post updates here and there until the end? Or is it one post I keep editing? Something different entirely?

Just want to make sure I am giving you guys what you ask for since you guys came through and hooked us up. Thanks!
Not a stupid question! Never. There is no such thing, only stupid answers, so I hope my answer does your question justice.

Rules: Must be a US resident, have positive status, 100+ posts, post a review thread of the product upon receipt with periodic update and final review, as well as a store review where applicable.
There isn't a product listing for my choice, so I went to the "Supplement Reviews" Section and submitted the product for entry so others and myself could offer up our reviews. Additionally, I will create my own page for the product and give it a complete review with details. I'm of the mind set, any company that offers such great prizes for little in return, more than deserves our attention and detail in a review of some kind.

It says a lot about their generosity, and us in reply. I've just gotten a notification of delivery for today, and could not be more excited to receive it. I will be posting a review of my own creation (Page) and listing an image in the "In the Mail" thread as well.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

please make your own thread in the review section, keep us update, to results, and thoughts.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the clarification guys. I'll set my stuff up today or tomorrow

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in the mail gaspari.jpg

Just came in today's mail! Thank you! Opened it up, and it smells great.
dougefresh93

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Just came in today's mail! Thank you! Opened it up, and it smells great.
dougefresh93
look at the colors when you scoop it out, the tub looks mixed up, so you should see and taste some vanilla, strawberry and chocolate in every scoop! Have you enjoy, i have 2 scoops every post workout!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Got my SizeOn right before I was about to leave for my leg workout. Perfect timing. I'll start a thread tomorrow

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! Congrats to everyone!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:) soon

What product in the Gaspari line would you like to see featured in our next promo?
hey, we gonna do a nova-x promo or what?...:laugh:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tell us more.....

As we continue to eagerly await the launch of Gaspari Nutrition’s fifth returning legend, Novedex XT. Confirmation has come in that the reformulated muscle builder isn’t all the top 5 brand of 2016 has planned. It turns out Gaspari also has a fat burner due to be released sometime this year, officially titled Gaspari Arson.

It’ll certainly be interesting to see how Gaspari Arson turns out, as the brand has certainly been dropping some fairly interesting formulas over the past year. The supplement is also going to be Gaspari’s first major weight loss competitor in quite some time, with the last one we remember being the sequel Detonate XT.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tell us more.....

As we continue to eagerly await the launch of Gaspari Nutrition’s fifth returning legend, Novedex XT. Confirmation has come in that the reformulated muscle builder isn’t all the top 5 brand of 2016 has planned. It turns out Gaspari also has a fat burner due to be released sometime this year, officially titled Gaspari Arson.

It’ll certainly be interesting to see how Gaspari Arson turns out, as the brand has certainly been dropping some fairly interesting formulas over the past year. The supplement is also going to be Gaspari’s first major weight loss competitor in quite some time, with the last one we remember being the sequel Detonate XT.

I am extremely excited for this!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell us more.....

I'm waiting for this myself!