Gaspari Nutrition's 2016 Year End Celebration Promo - You made Gaspari Great Again!!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who liked the probiotic series? The cinnamon was one of the best proteins I have ever tried
You know what ... your definitely not the only one, but the list may be kind of short, lol. But that's ok, at least now your entered into this contest to win some great new Gaspari stuff :)

-Spaz

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Original superpump was my favorite pre ever
Gotta try the new version
Don't know how i missed this thread.. I have to agree the OG superpump was me favorite pre ever... !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last week everyone to get the entries in. I'll close this at the beginning of the New Year and pick the winners. Best of luck everyone and keep them coming in!

-Spaz

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bumpin this!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Last week everyone to get the entries in. I'll close this at the beginning of the New Year and pick the winners. Best of luck everyone and keep them coming in!

-Spaz
Good luck everyone. Thanks spaz and gaspari for putting up the promo

Happy holidays :)

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Myofusion Advanced is very good (flavoring wise). But honestly since Precision Protein has been released, I haven't really moved away from that. The flavoring is so good, and the profile is amazing ... and the digestion (for me at least) is easy so it's definitely my Go-To right now.

-Spaz

muskate

muskate

Awards
Myofusion Advanced is very good (flavoring wise). But honestly since Precision Protein has been released, I haven't really moved away from that. The flavoring is so good, and the profile is amazing ... and the digestion (for me at least) is easy so it's definitely my Go-To right now.

-Spaz
I would say that Gaspari as a company as a whole is well known for producing really good tasting supplements. I can't think of a single Gaspari supplement I have used that I didn't think tasted awesome.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Spaz
I agree it's top notch

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gaspari Nutrition's 2016 Year End Celebration Promo - You made Gaspari Great ...

What's the good word bump! :)
Happy New Year bump.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much guys for all of the entries! I did the random drawing just now at my desk and here are the winners (congrats!).

Please send me a PM with your full name, shipping address and email address along with the product you choose and the flavor and I will get it out to you. Thank you everyone for making 2016 an Excellent bounce back year for Gaspari Nutrition and look for even bigger and better things from us in 2017! We appreciate you support.

Winners:

Clipper83

Young Gotti

rob112

justhere4comm

BloodManor

-Spaz

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Congrats guys !

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Clipper is not worthy of this. Re do!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys!!!

Sitting here thinking if I had to pick just one product.....

I think PlasmaJet slightly edging out Precision Protein Neapolitan flavor. Tough one though.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats guys!!!

Sitting here thinking if I had to pick just one product.....

I think PlasmaJet slightly edging out Precision Protein Neapolitan flavor. Tough one though.
That's what I went with

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually went with the Neapolitan Ice Cream Precision Protein.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Grape Cooler. I had it years ago and didn't mind the flavor, so I went with what I knew.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you to all of the winners who sent me their information so far (and BloodManor your PM made me legitimately LOL :) ) .

I'm still waiting on the information from one more winner, so please get that to me ASAP or I'm going to have to pick another winner at noon tomorrow. Thanks!

Waiting on - Young Gotti

-Spaz

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YG wants his boadwalk cotton candy SuperPump250 delivered to my address. He tole me so. I'll shoot you a DM :)

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Ah man, no way, superpump250 or GTHO
;)
Solid choice! Definitely a favorite lately.

I actually went with the Neapolitan Ice Cream Precision Protein.
Sooooo good.

A younger me would have went with that. It DMAA just destroys my appetite anymore. Would be great if cutting lol
Understandable. And yes it would

Probably my #1 favorite product of ours. I love it

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you to all of the winners who sent me their information so far (and BloodManor your PM made me legitimately LOL :) ) .

I'm still waiting on the information from one more winner, so please get that to me ASAP or I'm going to have to pick another winner at noon tomorrow. Thanks!

Waiting on - Young Gotti

-Spaz
I know what my big spaz loves

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grape Cooler. I had it years ago and didn't mind the flavor, so I went with what I knew.
That's the last flavor of SizeOn I need to try. But I've enjoyed all of them so far

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Waiting on - Young Gotti

-Spaz
Did he pull thru with a DM and some hand delivered Chalupa Supremes? ?