Gaspari Nutrition's Halodrol

Davidlee

Do any of you have experience with it. I would like to take this since it would be safer ,and from what i have read on it, works pretty good. Please tell me what you think and if it is worth the time.

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
i imagine the liquidgel DHEA (mild neurosteroid) would be more effective, especially at night more so than DHEA tablets or capsules. i'm wondering if the 6-OXO (an estrogen blocker) in it works as good as the original which is supposedly banned? the chemical compound is slightly different.... does anyone know about this?

but David, if you're trying to get big gains off of this forget it.. go with something like Hemobolin-250 or Hemogen-50 if you can find it.... if you do this, do it with milk thistle as well for liver assistance, maybe 1000 mg per day? DON'T FORGET POST CYCLE THERAPY

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Do any of you have experience with it. I would like to take this since it would be safer ,and from what i have read on it, works pretty good. Please tell me what you think and if it is worth the time.
Honestly, it's a waste of money in my eyes.

It's DHEA, "6oxo", and Arichadonic Acid (sp?).

You could make the whole product for less than $20 for a fully month's supply, vs. the $60+ for 15/20 days.

AA is one of those products that really differs person-to-person. I didn't respond at all. Neither did anyone I know in person. People via the interwebz seemed to have mixed feelings, some loving it, others in the same boat as myself.

I wouldn't waste the money, especially since you need 2 boxes to do a full cycle.

I'd be more than happy to help you make a cycle of products if you wanna share what you're looking for, ie hormonal, non-hormonal, as well as a price range, and all of your personal stats .. height, weight, age, etc.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its ok, prime and t9-11 is better

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
I think the latest halodrol's only benefit is as an estrogen blocker, having the 6-oxo in it, which i can't seem to find in any other products... I did find this product for 39.95 on the intarweb, which might make it my anti-aromatase of choice.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
they have a third one comming halodrol MT it actually seems good

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
its ok, prime and t9-11 is better
Prime is another one of those substances where people I know in person hate it, but there are some people online who sware by it. I haven't tried it so I'll reserve judgment.

T911 is awesome.

I have never tried Halodrol but I have tried T-911. T-911 is a solid product.
See above. I agree, T911 rocks.

I think the latest halodrol's only benefit is as an estrogen blocker, having the 6-oxo in it, which i can't seem to find in any other products... I did find this product for 39.95 on the intarweb, which might make it my anti-aromatase of choice.
You can buy a full months supply of just plain 6-OXO for like $20 online.

they have a third one comming halodrol MT it actually seems good
Link? I haven't heard anything about this.

HITSTICK53

HITSTICK53

Awards
I ran a cycle of the halodrol liquigels and only made normal gains. The older PH halodrol-50 is a better suppliment by far, if that's what you're talking about.. Otherwise I'd skip the halodrol LGs and pick up some GET SUS500.. I've gained about 13lbs in the past 2 1/2 weeks and am still gaining!
Also... Correct me if I'm wrong.. But don't the newer batches not contain the 6oxo anymore?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I ran a cycle of the halodrol liquigels and only made normal gains. The older PH halodrol-50 is a better suppliment by far, if that's what you're talking about.. Otherwise I'd skip the halodrol LGs and pick up some GET SUS500.. I've gained about 13lbs in the past 2 1/2 weeks and am still gaining!
Also... Correct me if I'm wrong.. But don't the newer batches not contain the 6oxo anymore?
Not trying to be a jerk, and I hope I'm wrong, but do you know what SUS500 is?

Tren + MaxLMG. You better have the proper support supplements on and post cycle.

I am absolutely against suggesting the OP use SUS500 without a LOT more knowledge.

HITSTICK53

HITSTICK53

Awards
Not trying to be a jerk, and I hope I'm wrong, but do you know what SUS500 is?

Tren + MaxLMG. You better have the proper support supplements on and post cycle.

I am absolutely against suggesting the OP use SUS500 without a LOT more knowledge.
Yeah.. Im running all my supports, and running tamoxifen/AI/Natty test booster as well as a cortisol control afterwards.. Sorry if my advice didn't come off right since I'm pretty new to the board, but I would way rather run another cycle of the SUS over the halodrol if I was spending the money..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i saw it in the M.devlopment magazine... or flex or something like that