Gangsta Test

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have heard from Pro and he has assured me he is pretty busy so I don't think he's ducking anything. He also has assured me that he does not recommend OHT by itself in any situation during PCT. He has showed me some studies in which he was referring too and I have also showed him why I didn't think they are relevant. The summary above is the basic idea. So he's not trying to avoid the situation and he has attempted to back it up with references. It is the reason I opened this back up since he did make an attempt.

Here is the study:

Aromatase inhibition: 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA, CGP 32349) in advanced prostatic cancer.

Davies JH, Dowsett M, Jacobs S, Coombes RC, Hedley A, Shearer RJ.

Department of Urology, St Georges Hospital, Tooting, London, UK.

We report the use of the steroidal aromatase inhibitor, 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA, CGP 32349), in the management of patients with advanced, hormone resistant, prostatic cancer. Eighteen of 25 patients (72%) showed a subjective response, mainly in the form of pain relief and increased performance. There were no objective improvements. A tumour flare occurred in 17/25 (68%). Detailed endocrine studies were performed during treatment. These showed that suppression of serum oestradiol levels occurred in 19/25 (76%) of patients during treatment with 4-OHA. Serum levels of androstenedione increased in 9/14 patients (64%). Concentration of serum testosterone and 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone were elevated in 3/14 (21%) and 2/11 (18%) patients respectively. There appeared to be no correlation between response or tumour flare and changes in steroid levels during treatment with 4-OHA. The mechanism of action of 4-OHA in palliating patients with advanced prostatic cancer remains obscure. 4-OHA or its metabolites may be acting on metastatic bone metabolism via effects on oestrogen related osteoclastic and osteoblastic activity. Further investigation of the effects of aromatase inhibitors on prostatic biology, and bone metabolism in patients with metastatic prostate cancer, would appear worthwhile.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Not to get in the middle of anything but it took Pro 5 days to get back to me, so I figured he's a pretty busy guy. But he did get back.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is easily understandable that he is busy. I think Bobo was just sick of Big swole always commenting with no proof ofanything.

chriseross

Awards
i am just reading this for the first time now. dont mean to bump but i am wondering how this panned out.