Future cycle input

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Hello all,

So im looking at my next cycle. It's been almost 2 years or so since my previous run but I've been looking to run all this year, didnt bother due to covid.

I've done one aas cycle before and a few sarm cycles (before i tried actual gear).
Though i went hard on sarms my aas was modest, i think...
Twas test e at 250 wk and deca at 200 wk for 12 weeks did did also have dbol and var but strongly believe they were fake. Carnt say i had any bad sides (maybe too low a dose to get them) but i did get lots of little spots on my back/shoulders/chest, but i didn't get that until i cocked up my injections and did the deca 250 and test 200, i wonder if i hadnt done that i wouldn't of had any sides at all. Im actually not sure what the cycle was truly worth as i did get shingles during it and covid at the end lol. I kept the cycle going as i thought that was best but im not sure if it really was i just want to know if I'd get any sides as i knew I'd eventually run another cycle. Please let me know what you think of this.

Anyway, i thinking of running basically the same cycle but slightly more.
Maybe test e 400 and deca 400 a week , that would be 2 pins a week. I'd like to take an oral start (maybe 3 weeks of anadrol, 50 mg a day then only pre workout therafter) and an oral in the last quarter (anavar).
I could do proviron (25mg/day) through the whole thing to.
Pct nolva and hcg
Nolva at 50/50/25/25 mg 4 weeks or keep 25 a day going untill i run out. Know idea on hcg yet but its a while away and wont probably start for a month or two yet depending on what lifes doing.

Let me know what you think guys obviously this is just a rough idea at the moment.

Im 5'9" and 12.5 st (lost 2 stone during shingles and covid) just slowly putting weight on now. Looking for strength and size. Dont really want to look like **** (bloted/spoty) but i know it can happen with this combo from what i read.

Extra:
Iv not lost any strength even though i lost 2 stone . Did get abs out at the low end but didnt take the good side of that as its taken me years to put the weight on.

Sorry if this is alot of wasted info and if iv missed important stuff.

Thanks for any imput ,
Hope your all well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PCT...your dosing looks like a typical clomid protocol, not nolva. Either way I think it's too high. 50mg for clomid, or 40mg for nolva, in PCT, to me is unnecessarily high. I think there's a better argument made for going lower and a bit longer. But, 50 and 40 are typical doses.

The cycle...if I were PCTing and not blast/cruising, I'd opt for NPP over deca. And probably run for around 12 or so weeks. I'd titrate doses up over the course of the cycle, when and by how much would be determined by how I felt I was progressing. But I'd certainly start at a minimally effective dose (say, 200 test and 200 npp). If you've been "natty" for a period prior to this, those starting doses should be plenty.

I'd also skip any orals, and if I truly felt I needed to add a 3rd compound I'd add maybe mast prop the last 4-6 weeks.

Diet...again, if PCTing, I'd try and keep my weight gain fairly conservative. No sloppy aggressive bulking.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
PCT...your dosing looks like a typical clomid protocol, not nolva. Either way I think it's too high. 50mg for clomid, or 40mg for nolva, in PCT, to me is unnecessarily high. I think there's a better argument made for going lower and a bit longer. But, 50 and 40 are typical doses.

The cycle...if I were PCTing and not blast/cruising, I'd opt for NPP over deca. And probably run for around 12 or so weeks. I'd titrate doses up over the course of the cycle, when and by how much would be determined by how I felt I was progressing. But I'd certainly start at a minimally effective dose (say, 200 test and 200 npp). If you've been "natty" for a period prior to this, those starting doses should be plenty.

I'd also skip any orals, and if I truly felt I needed to add a 3rd compound I'd add maybe mast prop the last 4-6 weeks.

Diet...again, if PCTing, I'd try and keep my weight gain fairly conservative. No sloppy aggressive bulking.
Thanks for the response mate.
Looks like i put down the wrong doses but i do mean nolva.
I was researching npp at one stage but found that I'd have to pin every couple days and to be honest i was trying to keep pining down . First cycle was one pin a week (2ml ) and two this time. Went to try deca again just because i had already done it once .
As for diet I'd say it was quite clean right now .
Thankyou again

Reactions: Nac