Msten result and question of future anadrol cycle

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
Stats: 27 years old training on off since 16 years old. use to be like 115lbs

I just finished my cycle of methylstenbolone at 12mg a day the brand is xtreme mass for 4 weeks with andro the giant at 3 caps a day. Cycle assist and tudca of course, with nolva pct.
Wish I had two bottles so i could run at 24mg a day but i went from 61kg to 65kg, dry gains of course. I love the feeling of being on with the pump and progress.

in at least 3-4 months while i heal myself with tudca etc I want to run a anadrol cycle

If injection is out of the picture

Can i do 4 weeks at 50mg anadrol a day with andro the giant then nolva pct. with an AI of course and cycle assist/tudca.

Also is running 5-10mg nolva during the cycle a good idea to make sure gyno does not happen. thanks. btw would running 25mg a day be ok or better to run atleast 50mg.

pic crop.jpg

Attachments

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run anadrol without test. Can you? Of course but the results might be underwhelming. You don't run nolva during cycle, you use an ai. And yes you can go 25mg anadrol and probably see good results.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I absolutely had to run what youre wanting to, Id do 4 weeks Andro the G, then 4wks + adrol (so 8wks total of A the G).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't run anadrol without test. Can you? Of course but the results might be underwhelming. You don't run nolva during cycle, you use an ai. And yes you can go 25mg anadrol and probably see good results.
A lot of ppl, myself included prefer nolva over a ai on cycle, just sayin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sure but why exactly? Nolva Lowers igf and doesn't lower estrogen.
Estrogen helps you grow as well as some other benefits.by using nolva you stop estrogen sides but still have the estrogen to grow, now if it's horribly outta control then I would use a ai. Aromatase inhibitors **** up your lipid profiles.
The lowering of igf doesn't make a big deal when your on a cycle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen helps you grow as well as some other benefits.by using nolva you stop estrogen sides but still have the estrogen to grow, now if it's horribly outta control then I would use a ai. Aromatase inhibitors **** up your lipid profiles.
The lowering of igf doesn't make a big deal when your on a cycle.
You grow yes, but with high estrogen you get more bloat and a harder recovery.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really? All the old school guys used nolva bombs on cycle because there were no ai at the time but none of them ever looked bloated like everyone today and you never saw gyno in those guys.

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't know why my auto correct added bombs after nolva lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know why my auto correct added bombs after nolva lol
Haha I missed that anyways. Well it's true that estrogen causes bloat and unwanted sides. I can take anadrol as an example, some people swear they bloat more than on dbol. I didn't get any bloat, It was as dry as it could be. Stacking compounds like tren will definitely clean it up. You don't have to bloat personally depending on diet and dosage and combinations of compounds. The estrogen will be different for everyone and you might be very tolerant just like me, estrogen will still be there though and it has it's sides.

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
Lol this turned into a discussion.. so on topic guys

So 10mg nolva a day is enough? plus an AI on cycle for 4 weeks. Ill be using andro the giant 3 caps it should help bit

Can i do 25mg a day and see results with less sides, at this dose should i run 6 weeks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol this turned into a discussion.. so on topic guys

So 10mg nolva a day is enough? plus an AI on cycle for 4 weeks. Ill be using andro the giant 3 caps it should help bit

Can i do 25mg a day and see results with less sides, at this dose should i run 6 weeks
There's no point running an ai and nolva. You use the ai on cycle if you get estrogenic sides. Then you use nolva and an ai during pct together.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no point running an ai and nolva. You use the ai on cycle if you get estrogenic sides. Then you use nolva and an ai during pct together.
Ai does not work with anadrol, it doesn't convert but you still get estrogen sides. It's weird but a ai will not stop estrogen sides on anadrol.

Methylated88

Awards
Is the picture you posted at 115 or before cycle?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ai does not work with anadrol, it doesn't convert but you still get estrogen sides. It's weird but a ai will not stop estrogen sides on anadrol.
No it's unclear where gyno comes from with anadrol.

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
Pic was after my msten cycle at 66kg, 115lba was back when i was like 16

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
So running 10mg nolva a day during anadrol cycle would prevent this, or is 5mg enough, a quater pill

DennisC1986

Awards
Well, I hate to be this guy, and I really don't mean any offense. But I think that cycle was a mistake. And by that I mean it looks like you had, and still do have a ton of potential to grow naturally. I'm afraid messing with your hormones might have done you a disservice in the long run. How tall are you?

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
I know what u mean

I agree but I feel I’ve reached my amp lateau long ago so I chose,this route as a shortcut and wanted to try AAS and domt regret it. I’m short 5’3-5’4. I’ve been told by many I’m too big for my height, the front angle in the pic makes me look smaller then I am.

But any input on anadrol cycle would help. Is 25mg a day for 6 weeks not ok, or should I just do 50mg for 4 weeks.lol and No one has answered how much nolva to run during the cycle to avoid gyno, 5-10mg!!! Ánd no worries I’ll be running test/4 andro .

Thanks

DennisC1986

Awards
That's valid, and I ly you can make that call. As far as the a adrol I don't have any experience so someone else will have to chime in. Good luck

Methylated88

Awards
I agree there may be more natty growth available. But also, he seems to have some asian background. And asian genetics are not known for easy or great amounts of muscle. In comparison, people of african descent tend to have higher levels of dht. Which might be a clue as to why they can simply look at weights and get bigger.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're getting some pretty good advice here. I wouldn't advise the Anadrol right now. But if you're going to run it, definitely don't do 50. At your weight and experience, 25 is a lot.

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
interesting 25mg can work out nicely, maybe taper up if i can handle it? would 10mg nolva ED help prevent gyno. ive read its also liver toxic as well so rather not run 20mg if 10 can work fine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
interesting 25mg can work out nicely, maybe taper up if i can handle it? would 10mg nolva ED help prevent gyno. ive read its also liver toxic as well so rather not run 20mg if 10 can work fine.
If you're going to run it, I'd stick with the 25. Guys that are LITERALLY more than twice your weight, with years of cycles under their belt have reported that 50 was plenty for them...And can come with plenty of sides. You're looking lean, and cut, but if someone told you you are too big for your height, they aren't into bodybuilding (maybe a Dr.?). I'd take it easy, and not kill yourself (literally). You're talking about one of the most toxic steroids made.

I've never used Nolva on cycle, so I couldn't say..

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's not like 25mg will be useless but the recommended dosage is 50mg... But then again, Anadrol is not a beginner compound to use.

Weeks: 1 - 6: 25mg /ed Anadrol
Weeks: 1 - 6: 0.5mg /eod Arimidex

Add In a Natural Test Booster, or you could even run TR3ST by Olympus Labs as a Test base.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's not like 25mg will be useless but the recommended dosage is 50mg... But then again, Anadrol is not a beginner compound to use.

Weeks: 1 - 6: 25mg /ed Anadrol
Weeks: 1 - 6: 0.5mg /eod Arimidex

Add In a Natural Test Booster, or you could even run TR3ST by Olympus Labs as a Test base.
You're right, bro... Anadrol is about as far from a beginner compound that you can get. Where did you see 50mg of Anadrol recommended for a 143 pound man new to Anabolics??? Please consider other people's health before you reply to a thread.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just going off experience, brother. Tried and tested dosages that have worked for all ranges of people. Why change it now?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You're right, bro... Anadrol is about as far from a beginner compound that you can get. Where did you see 50mg of Anadrol recommended for a 143 pound man new to Anabolics??? Please consider other people's health before you reply to a thread.
Also, Anandrol is a steroid medication used in hospitals for muscle wasting and AIDS patients, the starting dosage for these people is 50mg. Bodybuilders often take double and even triple the dosage recommend by medical professions.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just going off experience, brother. Tried and tested dosages that have worked for all ranges of people. Why change it now?
So then a 143 man with one Msten cycle should take the same doseage as a 300 pound man with years of cycling experience???

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So then a 143 man with one Msten cycle should take the same doseage as a 300 pound man with years of cycling experience???
I didn't say he should take 50mg, I was just saying that most people start at 50mg. Chillout.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, Anandrol is a steroid medication used in hospitals for muscle wasting and AIDS patients, the starting dosage for these people is 50mg. Bodybuilders often take double and even triple the dosage recommend by medical professions.

"I'm running trest at the moment. Currently 2 weeks into a Nanodrol and Trest cycle and i think I've got some ball shrinkage, can't be sure tho." - Lowkii

Ahhh....I missed the other astute observations you've made. ..Carry on.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can be good to start on the low side with anything. I'm one of those that never get sides but then I read about people having major problems with things like anadrol. You can always increase the dosage instead of jumping on a specific recommended one.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't say he should take 50mg, I was just saying that most people start at 50mg. Chillout.
Anyone can just copy and paste what he's read. I was thinking of his health. If it were you, I'd be doing the same.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone can just copy and paste what he's read. I was thinking of his health. If it were you, I'd be doing the same.
Absolutely! It's a good thing that we look out for each other. I even said that's not a beginner compound but most people will not listen anyway and still go head with the cycle. It's best we help the best we can so I helped planned out the dosage. I'm well aware of what I wrote about my testicle shrinkage but that doesn't make my opinion and Information I can provide any less valuable. We take steroids, so we should be prepared to deal with side effects.

Methylated88

Awards
The "Less is more" approach is always better. Just be sure to stay up on your nutrition and support supps.

As an example, I am 5'8 at 205lbs in the morning after droppin guts. And I cruise on 100mg Test E and 84mg Tren A a week. And my blast is no more than 250mg Test E and maybe 250mg Tren per week, depending on the cycle. But at while cruising I am able to keep my ldl low and my hdl around 40. 1 gram a day of niacin and 4g fish oil per day keeps my cholesterol in check just fine. But this is just an example. Everyone is different.

Methylated88

Awards
What is the definition of cruising? I think you might be confusing TRT with cruising.

The rest of my counts are fine. Never had liver issues at this dose, RBC is good, Creatinine is in range. It took several bouts of bloodwork to find this happy equilibrium.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is the definition of cruising? I think you might be confusing TRT with cruising.

The rest of my counts are fine. Never had liver issues at this dose, RBC is good, Creatinine is in range. It took several bouts of bloodwork to find this happy equilibrium.
Good point