Cycle Paring for future.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys have not posted in a while but I get more excited when my cycle is coming around the corner. Planning on an 10 to 12 week cycle of Test E/Mast E...Or an 8 week cycle of Test/Mast P. I haven't figured out the dosages yet but looking to pair those two up with an oral. My source does have inject-able winny and SD. If I chose that route how would I dose/pin the SD and winny? Any other oral would work hand in hand with test/mast? Thanks for any replies fellas.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything would work with those two. Rather than an oral, id do either npp or Primo

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey Guys have not posted in a while but I get more excited when my cycle is coming around the corner. Planning on an 10 to 12 week cycle of Test E/Mast E...Or an 8 week cycle of Test/Mast P. I haven't figured out the dosages yet but looking to pair those two up with an oral. My source does have inject-able winny and SD. If I chose that route how would I dose/pin the SD and winny? Any other oral would work hand in hand with test/mast? Thanks for any replies fellas.
I hope you're not planning on sd and winny. I wasn't sure if it's either or, or both. Don't do both! Most people use winny at 50mg/day for 4 weeks or sd at no more than 20mg for 3-4 weeks (usually ramping up - 10,15, 20 for example). I find with injectables, I only need about half of the oral dose to be as effective. So 25mg/day of injectable winny would give me the same effect as 50mg of oral winny. I like them at the end of the cycle rather than the beginning. It's harder to put on muscle towards the end.
I do agree that either npp or primo world be amazing cycles instead of the oral.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The sd or winny will be injectable. If I did go the npp, test and mast route...what would be dosage. I am nervous about running 19nors. Dont know why

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The sd or winny will be injectable. If I did go the npp, test and mast route...what would be dosage. I am nervous about running 19nors. Dont know why
NPP at least over 400mg. 400-600 would be ideal.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So low test high 19 nor seems to be the norm these days?
I've had great gains from 350 of Npp. Keep in mind you get more hormone with shorter esters, so 350mg of Npp is more nandrolone than 350mg of deca. If it's your first 19 nor, you'll probably see excellent gains. I would keep your test low because 19 nors have a very high binding affinity to the androgen receptors.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had great gains from 350 of Npp. Keep in mind you get more hormone with shorter esters, so 350mg of Npp is more nandrolone than 350mg of deca. If it's your first 19 nor, you'll probably see excellent gains. I would keep your test low because 19 nors have a very high binding affinity to the androgen receptors.
Yeah i was thinking test/mast split alongside 19 nor instead of just higher test + 19 nor to help with potential gyno/estro/prolactin issues.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw phenylprop and deca esters, while having radically different half lives, have similar weight unfortunately. So you dont get more nandrolone out of npp than you get out of deca.

i never understood why there is no nandrolone acetate or propionate.
fast acting like phenylprop but way more active substance.

Deca is more tempting because i can get more pharmaceutical deca at a better price than ug npp.

But the pharmacokynetics of deca ester are very unappealing to me.

Last edited:
khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you dose the test and mast with the
How would you dose the test/mast with 350 npp? Does it cause erectile issues like deca will? What scares me the most with 19nors are the prolactin issues.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Grab some fuckin caber or Prami and run that ****.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Btw phenylprop and deca esters, while having radically different half lives, have similar weight unfortunately. So you dont get more nandrolone out of npp than you get out of deca.

i never understood why there is no nandrolone acetate or propionate.
fast acting like phenylprop but way more active substance.

Deca is more tempting because i can get more pharmaceutical deca at a better price than ug npp.

But the pharmacokynetics of deca ester are very unappealing to me.
Good point. This doesn't really apply with these two compounds. Good catch!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

How would you dose the test/mast with 350 npp? Does it cause erectile issues like deca will? What scares me the most with 19nors are the prolactin issues.
In my experience, I don't get "deca dick" with lower dose npp (like 350). If I run it around 600, I will see prolactin sides. Although I will see sides with lower dose deca. My theory is prolactin build up doesn't occur as much with shorter esters, but I literally have no data to back that up, only my anecdotal experience. You can grab caber if you're concerned as mentioned. I can't imagine avoiding 19 nors as they are some of the most effective compounds. To each their own though!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Sorry, I missed your question again. I think 350 mast and 250 test would be a good starting point. You could do a little more mast if you are super low body fat and really want to polish your look, or if you're worried about estrogen.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am now leaning towards npp and test...maybe throw in a dht oral alongside. If I ran npp at 400 how much test?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would the dosing be with prami or caber?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prami start with .125 2 time a week before bed to see how you react then double next week and so on don’t go over .5mg
Thanks...what would be the dosages for npp and test? Throwing ideas around in my head.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t know you experience I’d say low dose 250-300 test 400-500mg NPP.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know you experience I’d say low dose 250-300 test 400-500mg NPP.
This will be my 3rd cycle. Gonna give 19nors a try. They say eod...can I get away with a MWF schedule.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This will be my 3rd cycle. Gonna give 19nors a try. They say eod...can I get away with a MWF schedule.
I still do EOD it’s personal preference so one week I hit 4 times next week is 3. Whatever works for you though. Just start dosing prami right away since you’ve never used a 19nor and don’t know how fast your prolactin will elevate. Better to stay ahead of it.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still do EOD it’s personal preference so one week I hit 4 times next week is 3. Whatever works for you though. Just start dosing prami right away since you’ve never used a 19nor and don’t know how fast your prolactin will elevate. Better to stay ahead of it.
I can get my hands on some caber...how would the dosing be different to prami

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can get my hands on some caber...how would the dosing be different to prami
I’ve never only used prami little cheaper and easier to get from research companies. I think caber is .5 2x a week but maybe someone else can chime in. Prami has the possibility of more sides.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be a good oral to pair with? Thinking on running 300mg of npp and test ace for 8 weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never only used prami little cheaper and easier to get from research companies. I think caber is .5 2x a week but maybe someone else can chime in. Prami has the possibility of more sides.
Caber effectively lowers prolactin for 5 days - take 0.5 every 4-5th day. Every 5 works well for me.

What would be a good oral to pair with? Thinking on running 300mg of npp and test ace for 8 weeks.
Any dry DHT-based oral would have the most synergy. DMZ, Msten, SD, Var, Triumph, Mithras, Winny. And/Or you could add something like Proviron on the back half to keep the gains coming as well.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you guys ever front loaded EQ and dropped it 2 to 3 weeks before your test so it clears the system before pct. Just picking at brains out there