Preparing to run cycle of H-drol looking for critique...

amarkie1

Awards
I'm going to start my cylce of H-drol on January 13th and I am looking to make any last minute adjustments to my cycle before I start to run it. Here is what I am looking at

Pre-Cycle
3 Week Load Fish Oil Pills
2 Week Load Cycle Assist

Cycle
5 week cycle H-drol (50/50/75/75/75)
5 week continuing Cycle Assist
Taurine (if necessary for back pumps)

Post-Cycle
4 weeks continuing cycle assist
4 weeks tamoxifen
DAA's

Kept it pretty basic. Didnt see the need to use extra milk thislte or Hawthorne berry considering cycle assist has sufficient mg of both included in each dose. Chose to use tamoxifen rather than OTC because though h-drol is relatively mild id rather not take any chances. You guys have any suggestions about what I should perhaps add into either pre, during, or post cycle?

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
You might as well do six weeks. That's what I did my first cycle, kept most of my strength and kept 10lbs

uvawahoowa

Awards
I'm going to start my cylce of H-drol on January 13th and I am looking to make any last minute adjustments to my cycle before I start to run it. Here is what I am looking at

Pre-Cycle
3 Week Load Fish Oil Pills
2 Week Load Cycle Assist

Cycle
5 week cycle H-drol (50/50/75/75/75)
5 week continuing Cycle Assist
Taurine (if necessary for back pumps)

Post-Cycle
4 weeks continuing cycle assist
4 weeks tamoxifen
DAA's

Kept it pretty basic. Didnt see the need to use extra milk thislte or Hawthorne berry considering cycle assist has sufficient mg of both included in each dose. Chose to use tamoxifen rather than OTC because though h-drol is relatively mild id rather not take any chances. You guys have any suggestions about what I should perhaps add into either pre, during, or post cycle?
Yep, do 6 weeks. Think about going to 100 the last week or two depending on sides.

No need to pre load fish oil, though it should be a staple year round.

Otherwise I think you're good. Running tamox 20/20/10/10?