fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/3 Day 4

Weight 226.0 (-1.0 lbs)

Working from home today. Feel nice and relaxed. Few more hours and I am done. Might hit some balls in this beautiful sunny day.

Woke up with thirst and hunger and my skin is a bit oily. Not too bad, although I do have a small pimple on my left side of the waist. Muscles still feel hard from night before and libido this morning was excellent.

No DOMS from last nights workout and shoulder soreness is now gone.

I look as though I am carrying a bit of water.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good update bro! Good thing you don't live with me my crazy wife loves to pop those pimples!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fu!!!!! Sorry been away on vaca for a week. I'm in now!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fu!!!!! Sorry been away on vaca for a week. I'm in now!
No problem brother. I am sure Jamaica could take me away from the forums for a while as well. Hope you had a great time !

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Weight down, good mentality, hard muscles, no DOMS. Looks like things are going great. Get some cardio in today. It's nice outside bruver

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Weight down, good mentality, hard muscles, no DOMS. Looks like things are going great. Get some cardio in today. It's nice outside bruver
All good signs same here aside from the DOMs but thats due to depleting the last few days im sure

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think so. I will try to reserve judgement until later this week. Thanks !

I know I should, but still haven't done cardio yet...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude same here WTF????
They like to inflict pain. My GF likes to get my knots out. Especially on my calves and back. I know she secretly enjoys it when I am trying to hold back from showing pain.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good signs same here aside from the DOMs but thats due to depleting the last few days im sure
My DOMS are probably due to having a week off from heavy lifting. I am glad you are noticing the same with other effects.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are Mr Cardio... how come the change?
Can't get into it for some reason. My goal with M-sten was to lift heavy so maybe just a different mind set right now. Probably will do more cardio during cut following PCT.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF...none of my updates are showing...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am seeing your updates...

Makes sense, I feel like dropping my runs till PCT.. but scared too lmao

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/3 Day 4 continued

Weight 227.5 lbs (+0.5 lbs)

Macros
3,086 calories (310p, 187c, 122f)

Ate a whole lot of tilapia, steak and chicken. Carbs from black beans, veggies, brown rice. Had some avocados that bumped up the fat numbers.

Workout

Close Grip Bench Press
135x20
135x20
135x20
135x20
135x20

Dips
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20

Rope Pressdowns
100x20
100x20
100x20
100x20
100x20

Dumbbell Curls
30x20
30x20
30x20
30x20
30x20

HS Preacher Curls
70x10
70x10
70x10
70x10
70x10

Chin Ups (Palm in)
BWx8
BWx8
BWx8
BWx8
BWx8

Machine Deadlift
90x20
180x12
270x8
270x8
270x8

Back Hyperextensions
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20
BWx20

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Killin it Fumoney. Keep the updates coming!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/4 Day 5
5/5 Day 6

Weekend Updates

Weight

5/4 - 228.0 lbs (+1.0 lbs)
5/5 - 227.5 lbs (+0.5 lbs)

Macros

5/4 - 3,280 calories (390p, 124c, 136f)
5/5 - 3,028 calories (340p, 84c, 148f)

Decent job staying clean over the weekend. More fish as we loaded up on salmon at trader joes. Chilli, turkey, chicken sausages and pork tenderloins were other protein of choice. carbs from edamame, quest bars, quinoa, cous cous. Higher fat intake from peanuts and cashews.

Workouts

5/4

No workout per se.

Softball game - We won 19-3. We are now 3-2 for the season after 2 straight 1 run losses. We were cruising the entire game and our defense was exceptional this day. My hitting is back on track. Went 4-5 with 2 homeruns and 6 rbis. I hit the ball well. First homerun was a high flyball that went to the left center gap. They underestimated how far i could hit the ball and also underestimated that these 43 year old legs can still move. The second one was a line drive right over the center fielder's head. I was able to jog around after I hit second base on this one as the ball kept rolling.

5/5

Back

HS Iso Rows
90x20
180x12
270x8
360x5
360x5
360x5
360x5
360x5
drop 270x5
drop 180x5
drop 90x5
Instead of going full out pyramid, during this run I chose to combine few things. Pyramid up to heavy weight (not max), then 5x5 for density work, then drop sets to finish it off. Back felt great after this routine and i will make this type of combination a starter for Shoulders and chest as well.

BM Lat Pulldowns
90x10
180x10
180x10
180x10
All the cable equipment out of service except one that was being used. Really !!! Had to improvise. This was not as good as normal pulldowns, so I had to make sure i squeezed at each contraction.

Nautilus Pullovers
120x8
120x8
120x8
120x8 + 20 partials (mid movement) @80 lbs

One Arms Pulldowns (Hammer Strength)
70x10 per arm
70x10 per arm
70x10 per arm
70x10 per arm
Had to improvise again. Hammer strength gave me the best flexibility out of the machines, so i went with it.

Stretchers
120x8
120x8
120x8
120x6
Always a good finisher for back workout. made sure to go extra slow to get good stretch and contraction.

Reeves Deadlift
95x8
95x8
I don't know why. Always wanted to try it. Not sure what to make of it yet.

Still in the beginning stages I think. few noticeable things.

Strong libido in the AM, but only when there is stimulus. Not as full or strong at rest. You fill in the blanks.
Oily skin and another small breakout. in the face this time.
Joints are OK, but do not feel as lubricated.
Energy is good throughout the day and during workout.
Appetite is still normal.
Dry mouth in the morning.
Muscles are hard literally all day but I do not get that insane pump during workout. (No agmatine like pumps)
Vascularity has definitely increased.
Muscle look fuller on my chest, shoulders and arms and visually I think i look better because of it.
Slight water retention I had went away and DOMS have started to fade as well.

There are enough good signs for me to look forward to the second week with this stuff.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See that right ^^^^^^ Your insane workouts brother wicked updates!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We 'll call you the motivator. I feel like hitting the gym after reading your updates

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workouts fumoney. What variation did you try on the Reeves deads? I'm guessing the slow upper back stretch, based on the weight.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See that right ^^^^^^ Your insane workouts brother wicked updates!!
Thank you Pack. First real work and it felt great !!!
Playing last seasons champ in weekday league this Thursday. Can't wait. Enough motivation to blast workouts till then.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workouts fumoney. What variation did you try on the Reeves deads? I'm guessing the slow upper back stretch, based on the weight.
Thanks Breezy. You guess it. EZ bar due to my short arms and slow rise to upper back stretch then shrug at the top. Felt strange. Need to get used to it I think.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
GD talk about volume!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a nice set of workouts FU.... Killing it as per norm!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GD talk about volume!
Thanks PalmFiat. Tried to fit in as much as I could. Wanted to be sure I didn't regret it later for not putting in the work.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a nice set of workouts FU.... Killing it as per norm!
Thanks Bruin fan. Haha. Was rooting on the Rangers tonight for the pure enjoyment of picking up few coins. Caps made it close.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stretchers
120x8
120x8
120x8
120x6
Always a good finisher for back workout. made sure to go extra slow to get good stretch and contraction.
Quickly becoming a favorite for me as well... good stuff!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Bruin fan. Haha. Was rooting on the Rangers tonight for the pure enjoyment of picking up few coins. Caps made it close.
Playoff hockey rules, can watch any game.. Ducks and Wings in OT as I type..gotta love it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Playoff hockey rules, can watch any game.. Ducks and Wings in OT as I type..gotta love it.
Other than NFL playoffs, there is nothing better than NHL Playoffs. If I wasn't such as big football fan, for the pure excitement if it, hockey definitely rates right up there with football.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other than NFL playoffs, there is nothing better than NHL Playoffs. If I wasn't such as big football fan, for the pure excitement if it, hockey definitely rates right up there with football.
I like football, but for me nothing compares to the speed, the sweet goals, the hitting and ok yes the scraps! of hockey... And it all just gets so much more intense this time of year..

I know you are a Flyers fan, are you an Eagles fan?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/6 Day 7

Weight
225.5 lbs (-1.5 lbs)

Macros
2,848 calories (325p, 243c, 64f)

Busy day at work made it tough to eat. Quest bar (CCCD), chicken (3 kinds), chili, pasta, black beans, cheese, ton of salsa, veggies, eggs, ezekiel bread and pasta sauce. Not proud to say I had a lot of processed white spaghetti. I ate it around tonight's workout so I hope that takes some sting out of it.

Workout.

Shoulders

BM Shoulder Press
90x16
180x10
270x8
320x5
320x5
320x5
320x5
320x5
drop 270x5
drop 180x5
drop 90x5
OK, I actually had sick pumps today. I am loving this routine.

Machine Lateral
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
Went about 20 lbs less than normal for more control on movement.

Standing face pulls
70x8
100x8
100x8
100x8
Loving this. Scapula stretch first then pull back shoulder level. Couldn't go heavier as I was losing my balance.

Smith over and back Press/Six ways
95x10 per side/10x6
115x8 per side/10x6
135x6 per side/10x6
135x6 per side/10x6
Oh my shoulders. This superset used up any last remaining energy reserve I had. This was brutal. I knew right away I couldn't do more than 6 proper reps on six ways.

BM Shoulder Shrugs
90x8 + 10 partials on top
I was ready to go but my GF wasn't. Damn, she out worked me again..... Wasted some time doing shrugs.

If yesterday was the best workout during this run, then today trumps it. I had everything you can ask for with PUMPS this time.

Felt strong during shoulder presses and will go up in weight on my next workout. Had a lot of focus and had great mind and muscle connection. I swear I felt each and every contraction.

I can say that the change is really noticeable now. Especially my arms. Felt some thermo effect today as well and skin is really getting oily. These are definitely signs of increasing T for me based on previous experience. No aggression but confidence is high. Still no appetite increase. Joints were a bit sensitive today. Especially my knees. Pondering increasing Achilles dose by 1 capsule.

Things are kicking in ? We shall see.....

Weight came back down again. Roh roh. Haha, not worried. Not till week 3 anyway.

If shoulder feels OK, then chest tomorrow. Otherwise, I may decide to work my legs.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like football, but for me nothing compares to the speed, the sweet goals, the hitting and ok yes the scraps! of hockey... And it all just gets so much more intense this time of year..

I know you are a Flyers fan, are you an Eagles fan?
Philly all the way for every sports. Yes, I have a lot of pent up disappointment from my teams.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/6 Day 7

Weight
225.5 lbs (-1.5 lbs)

Macros
2,848 calories (325p, 243c, 64f)

Busy day at work made it tough to eat. Quest bar (CCCD), chicken (3 kinds), chili, pasta, black beans, cheese, ton of salsa, veggies, eggs, ezekiel bread and pasta sauce. Not proud to say I had a lot of processed white spaghetti. I ate it around tonight's workout so I hope that takes some sting out of it.

Workout.

Shoulders

BM Shoulder Press
90x16
180x10
270x8
320x5
320x5
320x5
320x5
320x5
drop 270x5
drop 180x5
drop 90x5
OK, I actually had sick pumps today. I am loving this routine.

Machine Lateral
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10
Went about 20 lbs less than normal for more control on movement.

Standing face pulls
70x8
100x8
100x8
100x8
Loving this. Scapula stretch first then pull back shoulder level. Couldn't go heavier as I was losing my balance.

Smith over and back Press/Six ways
95x10 per side/10x6
115x8 per side/10x6
135x6 per side/10x6
135x6 per side/10x6
Oh my shoulders. This superset used up any last remaining energy reserve I had. This was brutal. I knew right away I couldn't do more than 6 proper reps on six ways.

BM Shoulder Shrugs
I was ready to go but my GF wasn't. Damn, she out worked me again..... Wasted some time doing shrugs.

If yesterday was the best workout during this run, then today trumps it. I had everything you can ask for with PUMPS this time.

Felt strong during shoulder presses and will go up in weight on my next workout. Had a lot of focus and had great mind and muscle connection. I swear I felt each and every contraction.

I can say that the change is really noticeable now. Especially my arms. Felt some thermo effect today as well and skin is really getting oily. These are definitely signs of increasing T for me based on previous experience. No aggression but confidence is high. Still no appetite increase. Joints were a bit sensitive today. Especially my knees. Pondering increasing Achilles dose by 1 capsule.

Things are kicking in ? We shall see.....

Weight came back down again. Roh roh. Haha, not worried. Not till week 3 anyway.

If shoulder feels OK, then chest tomorrow. Otherwise, I may decide to work my legs.
Very nice. I feel like I worked out just by reading this lol. Good job fu

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/7 Day 8

Weight
228.0 lbs (+1.0 lbs)

Starting week 2 for this run. Woke up with oily skin and OK energy. Had 6 hours if sleep last night. Had a sneezing fit at middle of the night....otherwise slept rather soundly. No DOMS this morning. Muscle hardness is truly impressive with M-Sten RX. It really give you that positive feeling that something is working. Great mental boost as well.

Still thinking about what to work tonight. Shoulders feel good and I have softball game Thursday night. If all is well tonight, may hit some chest. Will up the Achilles dose to 3 capsules today to see if that makes any difference.

Killed some eggs and 2 slices of Ezekiel sesame bread with peanut butter. Packing chili and couple chicken sausage to take to work with me. Probably hit the work cafeteria for about 1/2 lb of chicken as well. Onto the commute.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice updates.... The Smith over and back Press/Six ways sounded brutal...

My interest in M-Sten RX is increasing!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates.... The Smith over and back Press/Six ways sounded brutal...

My interest in M-Sten RX is increasing!
It was. Especially the front raise part of the six ways.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh love me some fufu updates!! Your insane brother! Bet you ready to smack some balls!!! WASME CHIME in I know you going to on that one lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha....made me laugh. Just came back from a long meeting.