fumoney takes on ironmag and m-sten rx for 4 weeks (sponsored)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arms measured 17" this morning. They definitely grew.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL no reference to the online store. More so Reaper looks bad a$$ and the way you always kill it - well the sky's the limit
Haha....got it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to measure mine. I have noticed the biggest change through arms / shoulders / upper chest / upper back.
Looks like we are both responding in a same way. Arms are bigger, but my shoulders just pop out in the mirror. Maybe it was mountain dog training. Props to DW and Breezy.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasme.... This is what I packed for lunch. The container and type/amount of food is always consistent. Easier to track macros. I know with kids that is difficult.
image-2952641251.jpg

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wasme.... This is what I packed for lunch. The container and type/amount of food is always consistent. Easier to track macros. I know with kids that is difficult.
Thanks FU. I was thinking I might just do something like that and label it. Typically they will leave it alone if there is a name on it! lol

Sorry about the Orbit thing..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Observation from over the weekend

I am posting a final review for IronMagLabs tonight. However, I wanted to get in this observation about pumps and cramps.

Friday -
Around late afternoon, the spontaneous muscle pull has gotten really severe. Minor movement caused muscle pulls on the core and back and I was worried that I would severely pull something.

Getting up quickly from a chair caused a pull even. This occurred all night till I went to sleep.

Drank 2 1/2 gallons of water on Friday.

Saturday -
2 softball game in 90 degree weather. I wasn't thirsty, but sane intense muscle pulls and this time cramps in stomach. I drank close to 3 gallons of water and urine was clear. After the game, I was literally bed ridden trying to recover. Drank water all afternoon. It went away at dinner time.

Does this equate to back pumps some people are getting ? This probably rates as the worst side effect during this run. I loved the muscle pump, but you always have to monitor your body as you don't know when your body is going to react to negative stimuli. In my case, excess activity in the form of playing outfield in 2 softball games.

To those who scoff at activity level in softball ?
Try playing outfield.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks FU. I was thinking I might just do something like that and label it. Typically they will leave it alone if there is a name on it! lol

Sorry about the Orbit thing..
Haha...I did get my hopes up. Was looking for a deal or an intro sale.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Observation from over the weekend

I am posting a final review for IronMagLabs tonight. However, I wanted to get in this observation about pumps and cramps.

Friday -
Around late afternoon, the spontaneous muscle pull has gotten really severe. Minor movement caused muscle pulls on the core and back and I was worried that I would severely pull something.

Getting up quickly from a chair caused a pull even. This occurred all night till I went to sleep.

Drank 2 1/2 gallons of water on Friday.

Saturday -
2 softball game in 90 degree weather. I wasn't thirsty, but sane intense muscle pulls and this time cramps in stomach. I drank close to 3 gallons of water and urine was clear. After the game, I was literally bed ridden trying to recover. Drank water all afternoon. It went away at dinner time.

Does this equate to back pumps some people are getting ? This probably rates as the worst side effect during this run. I loved the muscle pump, but you always have to monitor your body as you don't know when your body is going to react to negative stimuli. In my case, excess activity in the form of playing outfield in 2 softball games.

To those who scoff at activity level in softball ?
Try playing outfield.
...Have you been supplementing Taurine/Potassium. I found it necessary. Especially as I am drinking 2+ gallons of water a day as well, and i am under the impression it just flushes potassium out..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...Have you been supplementing Taurine/Potassium. I found it necessary. Especially as I am drinking 2+ gallons of water a day as well, and i am under the impression it just flushes potassium out..
I did not. I will do so when I run reaper. Thanks for the tip. Last weekend was the first instance of unbearable pump issues. I am sure I will need it with harsher or stronger PH.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be there in a month or two. You got this playa
Hell yeah !!!
Thank you for your support during this entire M-Sten run !

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah !!!
Thank you for your support during this entire M-Sten run !
No problem bro. It was a pleasure following your log. I'll be there for your next run too big man

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fu post up a bicep pic! Need to show off that 17"arm lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fu post up a bicep pic! Need to show off that 17"arm lol
No problem. Not much shape though since I don't do a lot of arm specific work.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem bro. It was a pleasure following your log. I'll be there for your next run too big man
Thanks !
Do you have a log running ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem. Not much shape though since I don't do a lot of arm specific work.
That's fine. You got the size and you can work on that. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks !
Do you have a log running ?
Nah I don't. I might throw one up in July. Doing a H-Drol (6weeks)
Lean cuts (8wks) might just do 6 idk yet.
Stano (8wks)

10 weeks total

Edit: lean cuts and stano for 6 weeks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mind if I ask how you will dose?
Sure here's my layout;
H-Drol- 50-75-75-75-100-100 (6wks)
Lean cuts-0-0-0-0-2-3-3-3-3-3-3 (6wks)
Stano-0-0-0-0-1000-1000-1000-1200-1200-1200 (6wks)

4 weeks will be H-Drol solo than I will add the other for 6 weeks and 4 weeks with just lean cuts and stano to keep gains and lean out further.

Fu sorry for the high jack buddy ;-)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure here's my layout;

4 weeks will be H-Drol solo than I will add the other for 6 weeks and 4 weeks with just lean cuts and stano to keep gains and lean out further.

Not a problem at all. I am interested in plans of people who are following. High jack away. Stano and lean cuts interest me. Especially lean cuts. If logging great....I will be there. If not, I would definitely be interested in how you do with it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem at all. I am interested in plans of people who are following. High jack away. Stano and lean cuts interest me. Especially lean cuts. If logging great....I will be there. If not, I would definitely be interested in how you do with it.
Lol ok cool. Yea i love stano. I basically stack it with every cycle. Lean cuts looks good as well but with higher than recommended dosage.

Either way ill definitely let you know what ill end up doing. I got you

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure here's my layout;

Looks good. Have you done this cycle before? How does HD compare to SD?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That impression would be correct. All if your electrolytes risk being washed away by high water consumption. That is why I don't worry about salt intake at all. If anything, i may add some depending on how hard I sweat.
I supp with taurine and I try to eat bananas and drink v8 juice. 1000mg potassium per serving in the low sodium spicy hot v8

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. Have you done this cycle before? How does HD compare to SD?
I can't really compare in terms of usage because the last time i ran HD was like 3-4 years ago and I didn't have the knowledge i have now with training and diet. But i can comment on SD and its the best bulker. I found it hard to cut on it if ran at 20mg. My cardiovascular was shot. But they're both different in a lot of ways. HD is very versatile and not as harsh. My fav compound is Epi though.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Looking good buddy minus the softball tan :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/5 Day 37
6/6 Day 38

Macros
6/5 - 3,093 calories (345p, 156c, 121f)
6/6 - 2,998 calories (301p, 183c, 118f)

Boring diet mostly of chicken, chili, grilled vegetable, Ezekiel bread, edamame, quinoa and sweet potatoes.

Workouts

6/5 - Back

Body Masters One Arm Row (per arm)
45x20
90x15
135x12
180x10
225x5
225x5
205x5
205x5
205x5
Drop 135x6
Drop 90x6
Sort of a PR at 225 lbs x 5 for 2 sets. Felt like a beast.

SportsArt Pullovers
110x25
120x25
130x25
140x25
150x25
High rep stretches meadow style. Gives my forearms a nice break while still stressing the lats.

Wide Grip Pulldowns
105x15
165x8
180x8
195x8
210x8
Hmmm, needed more time ? Forearms and grip done !

One Arm Pulldowns
60x8
60x8
60x8
60x8

Stretchers
100x8
100x8
100x8
100x8

6/6 - Shoulders

Face pulls superset with upright rows
70x12 / 115x8
80x12 / 115x8
90x12 / 115x8
100x12 / 115x8
110x12 / 115x8
Different start. Pumped up like a MF'er

Machine Lateral Raises
140x12
140x12
140x12
140x12
140x12
Easy now. More weight next time.

Over and back Press superset with six ways
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
95x10/10x8
Destroys me every time. Went back down in weight for slower reps and better muscle
mind connection.

Reverse Shrugs
95x100
Pumps to close things out.

Oily face is not as prevalent. No new pimples. Strength has plateaued. Libido not as strong during but still like a steel rod when waking up.

Pumps are still strong.

Veinage still good. Workout energy is still high.

Blood pressure good and absolutely no headaches or lethargy during run.

Bloating has started to go down and some bulk has started to shape up nicely.

Signs of winding down effects ? Little over. 5 weeks is my sweet spot ? Looks like it so far.

In the mirror, arms and shoulders and traps still look much better versus start. Needless to say I am a fan of M-sten. it was an excellent run. Few more days then PCT and introduction of cardio.

Rained all day Friday. Softball likely to be cancelled Saturday. Maybe a good rest day.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good buddy minus the softball tan :)
Haha...thanks bean. Tried wearing long sleeves, but too hot and the tan lines were inevitable.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout per usual fumoney! Looking very solid as well.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout per usual fumoney! Looking very solid as well.
Thanks breezy. Gained some mass surprisingly. Can't wait to cut now.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pics, and solid workout.
What are you planning for your cut?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pics, and solid workout.
What are you planning for your cut?
Going to add cardio during PCT, then all out cut after PCT with Reaper and M-Sten. All in brother !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reaper plus M-Sten? damn FU... crazy ba$tard
I will see how I feel during PCT but that's the plan for now. Will go some research to see what symptoms are related to liver weakness.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome freaking update pic brother! Dem Arms are a swolling a long! Great workout too.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established