Friday... Now what?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a little cry in the shower afterwards.............................. hahahahaha.
After an hour on the step mill at level 7, cry can be considered... (Especially the day after legs... *LOL*)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
After an hour on the step mill at level 7, cry can be considered... (Especially the day after legs... *LOL*)
You're a good sport and a good brother, MD... Still, where's NG? Ain't really a party unless he's around...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I can imagine you and your wife being banned from your gym for shower cuddling....

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you better watch him and his wife at the next abc event. make sure they dont sneak to the locker room early!

rcrott1

its the one after thursday but before saturday... thats all that counts
i LOVE fridays, and Mondays.... i get to work out of the house on both days... and every other thursday. :) more lifting time for me!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
anybody have big plans for this friday or weekend?

rcrott1

memorial day weekend? nope. sitting around the house... prepping my house for the following weekends patio build and lifting.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
memorial day weekend? nope. sitting around the house... prepping my house for the following weekends patio build and lifting.
cool... not sure what Ill be up too...

rcrott1

cool... not sure what Ill be up too...
whatever it is, be careful! lol.

posted up my new bench schedule in my thread.... need to rehab my knee to avoid surgery so im taking it really light on squats and deads... but doing other movements to build up the supporting muscles for both areas.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
whatever it is, be careful! lol.

posted up my new bench schedule in my thread.... need to rehab my knee to avoid surgery so im taking it really light on squats and deads... but doing other movements to build up the supporting muscles for both areas.
Smart training takes the prize every time.

rcrott1

i had, now is worse, a partially torn miniscus... i think i may have torn it completely or damn near.... it hurts to walk, squat, sit, or lay on it. so i am going to talk with my knee dr, who will yell at me for even doing squats in the first place.. lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
i had, now is worse, a partially torn miniscus... i think i may have torn it completely or damn near.... it hurts to walk, squat, sit, or lay on it. so i am going to talk with my knee dr, who will yell at me for even doing squats in the first place.. lol
that sucks man. Have you had an MRI done yet? Hopefully you can rehab it without surgery...

rcrott1

not a recent one.... those ****ers are expensive. and i hate how my new insurance company works..... i have a deductible i have to meet, like $3500, before they pick anything up.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
not a recent one.... those ****ers are expensive. and i hate how my new insurance company works..... i have a deductible i have to meet, like $3500, before they pick anything up.
that is a huge deductible man... id never be able to afford my medical bills at that rate...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Might need a staple or 2 to get it back together right bro. You don't want to start all over again from just a few fibers. Hope this works out for you. Keep us posted.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
have you been taking your animal flex???

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
its one of them fridays again...
shoulders and arms tonight gents... then maybe a movie

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
its one of them fridays again...
shoulders and arms tonight gents... then maybe a movie
Just getting back on. I was wiped out sick since last Thursday fellas. Hope this finds everyone feeling well?

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Just getting back on. I was wiped out sick since last Thursday fellas. Hope this finds everyone feeling well?

Hg
I am feeling well over here... about to make the move to pittsburgh this friday... Finally moving out on my own...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I am feeling well over here... about to make the move to pittsburgh this friday... Finally moving out on my own...
Independence, WooHoo! :woohoo:

Wait, now who is going to pay all the bills? :Thinkingof_:

Dang... :stups:

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Independence, WooHoo! :woohoo:

Wait, now who is going to pay all the bills? :Thinkingof_:

Dang... :stups:

Hg
haha I know... but the company I am working for is going to pay my rent for the summer... I just have to pay internet and parking... and food....

so it wont be that bad... then back to college to finish my last year in school then the real world...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
haha I know... but the company I am working for is going to pay my rent for the summer... I just have to pay internet and parking... and food....

so it wont be that bad... then back to college to finish my last year in school then the real world...
Not a bad set up at all my man.