Friday... Now what?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Die hard Raiders fan, but realistically... I'd have to go with the Colts...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This weekend, we're takin' the pups for their 1st trip to the ocean... Should be a blast!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
This weekend, we're takin' the pups for their 1st trip to the ocean... Should be a blast!!!
Bring plenty towels! Sounds like a good time waiting to happen Mr. Dead.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Well, the Raiders won... The boys (my Lab and my Rottweiller...) got to go to the beach for the first time... And, the shooters returned, and I sliced my hand and leg up, chasing after them... Definitely had a rollercoaster weekend... Oh, yeah... I also bought a WWE varsity style jacket, with "the Undertaker" on it... Got it for $8.98, brand new... (Going out of business sale...)

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah... I also bought a WWE varsity style jacket, with "the Undertaker" on it... Got it for $8.98, brand new... (Going out of business sale...)
That's the way to pick them up MrDead!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Underdog Superbowl pick for me are the Denver Broncos... I kid you not. I saw Jay Cutler (Quarterback, not Bodybuilder...lol) against the Chargers the other day... and he was undoubtedly the BEST QUARTERBACK I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Every pass he threw was a bullet right on target. If they can just get their defense right...they have a great shot.

Obvious Superbowl pick for me are the Cowboys. Don't need to explain myself there.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Somebody Shoot Me... Please...

This weekend will be booked up with my wife's 20 year High School Reunion... The joy of being surrounded by people I don't know, and people she doesn't even like...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
This weekend will be booked up with my wife's 20 year High School Reunion... The joy of being surrounded by people I don't know, and people she doesn't even like...

I went to my wife's bro, it wasn't so bad, seeing all those "guys" who she went to school with now with their guts hanging out over their belts and crying the blues. I swear the whole class was a wash. Made me feel really good about where I am.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I went to my wife's bro, it wasn't so bad, seeing all those "guys" who she went to school with now with their guts hanging out over their belts and crying the blues. I swear the whole class was a wash. Made me feel really good about where I am.

Hg
5 Ivy Leaguer's and 2 pro athletes...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
5 Ivy Leaguer's and 2 pro athletes...

LOL! You got it rough bro. I'm telling you the truth, her's were all losers. Made me feel like Rockefeller walking in there.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
LOL! You got it rough bro. I'm telling you the truth, her's were all losers. Made me feel like Rockefeller walking in there.

Hg
The worst will actually be dealing with her overly opinionated friend and her obsessive compulsive husband who are flying in from New York...:fool2::aargh::sad:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I will never condone going to reunions hahaha

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I have found one shred of greatness about this weekend... There's going to be an all-you-can-eat buffet at the reunion!!!:burg::burger::donut::pizza::hot:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I have found one shred of greatness about this weekend... There's going to be an all-you-can-eat buffet at the reunion!!!:burg::burger::donut::pizza::hot:

Ah sweet redemption...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Another workout, another Intra-Aid drink--this time with EAA Stack. I'm gettin' kinda addicted to Intra-Aid...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Another workout, another Intra-Aid drink--this time with EAA Stack. I'm gettin' kinda addicted to Intra-Aid...

I know what you are saying U. I also can't do 1 scoop anymore. last night I did my 2 scoops IA to 1 scoop EAA Nitro again and mixed it with 64 oz water. I am chugging this stuff like my lifes blood during workouts.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
It can't be more addicting than Torrent... or is it?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
So it's Friday again fellas? Whats on the plate for this weekend?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Lumberjack weekend... And, finding out who won the "O"...

Got that right! I'm heading down the the DE power frenzy tomorrow and see some sick weight thrown around. Gotta support mah boy Big Wides. He is competing.

:dl:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Going to be working on a mid term involving legislation and administration law... anyone wanna help :frustrate:

But I am going to Charlotte Sunday to watch the Panthers whoop Kansas City's ass.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Going to be working on a mid term involving legislation and administration law... anyone wanna help :frustrate:

But I am going to Charlotte Sunday to watch the Panthers whoop Kansas City's ass.
Sure... Just remember. Stare decisis. 'Nuff said.

Hahaha... Sports, eh?

So, who's gonna win? Cubs or Dodgers? Phils or Brewers? Who's going to the Stanley Cup?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Sure... Just remember. Stare decisis. 'Nuff said.

Hahaha... Sports, eh?

So, who's gonna win? Cubs or Dodgers? Phils or Brewers? Who's going to the Stanley Cup?
Big U dropping some legalize in the house. Very impressed. :afro:

I am gonna go with the Rays all the way.. the dark horse. Pick... Stanley cup no clue... I would just say the Carolina team or the Ducks or Sharks.. those are the only teams I know hahaha

What u up to this weekend U?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Big U dropping some legalize in the house. Very impressed. :afro:

I am gonna go with the Rays all the way.. the dark horse. Pick... Stanley cup no clue... I would just say the Carolina team or the Ducks or Sharks.. those are the only teams I know hahaha

What u up to this weekend U?
Just cuz you're a meathead don't mean ya can't be well read...

Like your pick. Same as always. Got a few cheat meals lined up, hahahaha...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Just cuz you're a meathead don't mean ya can't be well read...

Like your pick. Same as always. Got a few cheat meals lined up, hahahaha...

Yeah I hear ya... I get that all the time with the meathead and law school combo.. "you mean you are smart" followed by lots of dumb founded looks.

I got a cheat meal lined up as well. Gonna get a big ass burger and some bojangles chicken to tail gate with at the game. What you getting?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya... I get that all the time with the meathead and law school combo.. "you mean you are smart" followed by lots of dumb founded looks.

I got a cheat meal lined up as well. Gonna get a big ass burger and some bojangles chicken to tail gate with at the game. What you getting?
So ya know what it's like... JDs are having it rough these days. You sure ya know what you're in for?

Big ass burger? **** son, I had three last night.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
So ya know what it's like... JDs are having it rough these days. You sure ya know what you're in for?

Big ass burger? **** son, I had three last night.
Yeah I'm already too in debt to turn back now.

I normally have big ass ground meat burgers and so forth but nothing like a big dirty one from back yard son. hahaha

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm already too in debt to turn back now.

I normally have big ass ground meat burgers and so forth but nothing like a big dirty one from back yard son. hahaha
Keep it pretty clean. Sirloin burgers, about 8-10 oz beef each, with a bun, lettuce, tomato, pickle and a little horsey sauce.