Friday... Now what?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Keep it pretty clean. Sirloin burgers, about 8-10 oz beef each, with a bun, lettuce, tomato, pickle and a little horsey sauce.
Hmmm... I'm more of a sirloin burgers, about 8-10 oz beef each, with a cracked wheat bun, lettuce, jalapeno, pickle, and low cal/carb BBQ sauce person...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I'm more of a sirloin burgers, about 8-10 oz beef each, with a cracked wheat bun, lettuce, jalapeno, pickle, and low cal/carb BBQ sauce person...

I'm hungry now. That sounds good to me bro!

:jaw: :burger:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
BBQ sauce is nice... mixin' it with horsey sauce is twice as nice tho...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Whats the plan for the weekend fellas? I am picking up my student ticket for the wake/clemson game... hopefully I can make it to the last half after I get off work... then heading outta town for a Concert on Friday and then probably going to Scarowinds for Saturday night.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Whats the plan for the weekend fellas? I am picking up my student ticket for the wake/clemson game... hopefully I can make it to the last half after I get off work... then heading outta town for a Concert on Friday and then probably going to Scarowinds for Saturday night.

Sounds like a good time getting ready to happen bro. I'm going to work on projects around the house and work on my Back Saturday.

Hg

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good time getting ready to happen bro. I'm going to work on projects around the house and work on my Back Saturday.

Hg
I'm blasting myself into submission this week with this new routine I'm on.

That backs looking thick :clap2:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'll be continuing my work on the Dead home... Halloween is my busiest time of year... (I wonder why... *L*) I've still got some stuff to put up (Graveyards, a hearse, ghosts, shadows, blood... ):jaw::jaw:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I'll be continuing my work on the Dead home... Halloween is my busiest time of year... (I wonder why... *L*) I've still got some stuff to put up (Graveyards, a hearse, ghosts, shadows, blood... ):jaw::jaw:
Halloween is my fav holiday. I have so many horror movies...

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
Me and the wife are going out to dinner tonight and then off to probably see Max Payne

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how that Max Payne is...

I am trying to talk the woman into seeing Saw V!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Whats good for halloween peoples?
Thursday I'll be finalizing the deocrations and carving pumpkins... Friday will be spent with 3 hours of make-up and prosthetics... The night will be spent making trick or treaters scream like little girls (Especially the high school boys that drive themselves...) I get about 300 trick or treaters...:twisted::twisted::gore::shoot::saw:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Thursday I'll be finalizing the deocrations and carving pumpkins... Friday will be spent with 3 hours of make-up and prosthetics... The night will be spent making trick or treaters scream like little girls (Especially the high school boys that drive themselves...) I get about 300 trick or treaters...:twisted::twisted::gore::shoot::saw:
I demand pics of said designs and planning.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
So what's goin' on today fellas? Anything exciting?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
So what's goin' on today fellas? Anything exciting?
Blah class, eat, read, class, eat, read... I did find out my 6 PM class is canceled. Just gonna get more work done though.

Anyone voting today? I did during the early vote period.

What's new with you U?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Blah class, eat, read, class, eat, read... I did find out my 6 PM class is canceled. Just gonna get more work done though.

Anyone voting today? I did during the early vote period.

What's new with you U?
Federal govt. employee... You know I'm votin'...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
This weekend, it will be eating, lifting, sleeping, repeating... And drowning in a sea of egg nog... *L*

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Got a hearing test on Fri afternoon, Army says I am going deaf. Want to try to get into the treestand immediatley after!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'll be buying TP in bulk and dreaming of lifting...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Uhm... I was referring to the beverage... :run::jaw:

King Con

Awards
  • Established
A lot of big eating this weekend... and some good football games.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
2 turkey legs, mashed potatoes and gravy, cauliflower casserole, rolls, pecan pie, and egg nog = Food coma...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
For anyone traveling, have a safe one fellas...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Man oh man I ate a TON of food... back to the daily grind.

Anything big this weekend for anyone? I got an early x mas party to go to and a wedding shower :eek:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Man oh man I ate a TON of food... back to the daily grind.

Anything big this weekend for anyone? I got an early x mas party to go to and a wedding shower :eek:
No business this weekend. It will be interesting to see how my workouts go this week now that I'm back to just food and weights...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I have been in cold places for oh so long. Spent undergrad in the mountains and first year after in the mountains...

Not a fan of the cold either, but it looks cool leaving the gym with your head steaming haha

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
So what's good for this weekend fellas? Anyone got plans?

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Haha you said it. I am actually thinking of seeing that Bloody Valentine movie this weekend as well. Anyone seen it?
You like the thrillers Burt? I can't remember when the last time was we got out to a movie? I think it was that stupid Hancock movie if memory serves me correctly?

HG

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Iron Man was the last one I went to go see... Next one will be Wolverine... I see a pattern here... *L* But I may wind up hitting the re-makes of Friday the 13th, Hellraiser, and the Wolf Man...:sgrin:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Iron Man was the last one I went to go see... Next one will be Wolverine... I see a pattern here... *L* But I may wind up hitting the re-makes of Friday the 13th, Hellraiser, and the Wolf Man...:sgrin:
I heard HellBoy II was a grave disappointment compared to the first one? Anyone see it?