Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the new/improved perform is amazing!!! you guys have to try it!!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pembroke,Crowler and Mike. Just received my samples and will definitely log my experience with them. You guys (AI) rock!!!!!! I'm taking my first two of Perform now. You guys are setting the bar high with this one. All companies out there need to pay attention to what yall got going on. I request samples of supplements whenever i get the opportunity but i'd only receive 2 to four caps the most. AI's taking the cake with this here. Now one can pretty much get a chance to feel the full effect of the supplement. Thanks again AI.

xisle118

Awards
Just got my email response. I will have my samples in 7-8 days.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from vaca, am thrilled that you guys are offering free samples. Got confirmation today, :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got back from vaca, am thrilled that you guys are offering free samples. Got confirmation today, :)
my friend, you are going to like the perform very much, lol.:sasmokin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good bro. Try them quick if you like them take advantage of the introductory price of $19.99 at Nutra.:)

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
I got my samples today, just in time too!! hooked up w/ a MILF (girl i went to high school with.. 2 yr old kid.. still counts right??) last night n had a good fuk after the hot tub, tonight, goin to her place for some movies n maybe gettin snowed in ;) hehehe will update with review here and on AI forums

hopefully get to test it out tonite cuz i got 2 bottles sittin in my cart at NP

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my samples today, just in time too!! hooked up w/ a MILF (girl i went to high school with.. 2 yr old kid.. still counts right??) last night n had a good fuk after the hot tub, tonight, goin to her place for some movies n maybe gettin snowed in ;) hehehe will update with review here and on AI forums

hopefully get to test it out tonite cuz i got 2 bottles sittin in my cart at NP
That is a positive view "snowed in" sounds fun.:)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pembroke I received my sample request email from you, fyi! Thanks for getting back to me so fast, I think it took 15 minutes. You're on your game man!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pembroke I received my sample request email from you, fyi! Thanks for getting back to me so fast, I think it took 15 minutes. You're on your game man!
I would love to take all the credit but Crowler is the man here.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Don and Crowler are both alright in my book :notworthy:

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Got my samples in the mail yesterday. I am going to try the perform out an valentines day:fing02::fing02:. Thanks alot for the hookup guys

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Best bet would be to start taking them on the 11th(Thursday) So you are all ready on the 14th.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Don and Crowler are both alright in my book :notworthy:
Believe me this could not work on this board unless the whole team takes part. Nate, Andrew, Zach, John, Doug and Jason and Ryan all make the AI wheels turn.:)

pizman22

Awards
Just got my email response. Looking forward to trying them out....thanks!!!!!!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my email response. Looking forward to trying them out....thanks!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy bro. I suggest you do not take them at the same time as stims can affect libido so space them apart.

juicedgrapes

Awards
I received my sample request email from you, fyi! Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

whoever Mike is :]

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear it.

BTW I am Mike

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my sample request email from you, fyi! Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

whoever Mike is :]
Yeah, whoever that guy is :booty:

Great to hear it.

BTW I am Mike
Oh, hey Mike. I didn't know you were still posting around here. What was that? Scrub the toilet with my toothbrush tonight?!? :run:

warrior504th

Awards
I applied and got a QUICK response email. Thanks Mike, awesome as usual.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear it JComp!

Great to hear it Warrior

Hey Stxnas told me to peel the rocks and paint the potatos ???

Shogun

Awards
Thanks for replying to my email. looking forward to the free samples.

glyphis88

Awards
Mike@ Anabolic Innovations= Is Faster Than the Speed of Light!!!! I emailed Anabolic Innovations requesting samples that were being offered. I emailed at 6:06PM Yesterday and by 7:50PM Yesterday(less than 2hrs later)---I already got a confirmation email stating the shipping date & timeline, ect, & this was only a request for FREE Samples. Mike Thank You Very Much for Your-Over-The-Top customer service and the Free Samples. Best Wishes

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
SURE THING!

If it took that long I must be slowing down :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of motivate, took one this morning as I was dragging a**, definitely got me going though I am sure I really needed to take about 3 to really move. Will give 2-3 a try before my workout this weekend and see how that goes. As for the Perform, wow is all I can say. Felt that pretty much after the first dose and am seriously wondering what taking it for a while would be like. Great stuff, can't wait to try it out later tonight.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of motivate, took one this morning as I was dragging a**, definitely got me going though I am sure I really needed to take about 3 to really move. Will give 2-3 a try before my workout this weekend and see how that goes. As for the Perform, wow is all I can say. Felt that pretty much after the first dose and am seriously wondering what taking it for a while would be like. Great stuff, can't wait to try it out later tonight.
Yes Motivate is a great product. I have found 2 to be my sweet spot.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Motivate is a great product. I have found 2 to be my sweet spot.
I did notice the enhanced mental clarity/focus from the schizandra in it. I always liked that in Jack3d, and it goes well in Motivate; hence my thoughts on it being a great pwo stim if you are taking a creatine type product with stims already.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did notice the enhanced mental clarity/focus from the schizandra in it. I always liked that in Jack3d, and it goes well in Motivate; hence my thoughts on it being a great pwo stim if you are taking a creatine type product with stims already.

Both outstanding products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can tell you what taking it for awhile is like.:woohoo::firedevil:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can tell you what taking it for awhile is like.:woohoo::firedevil:
I can tell you that I just found out what three doses is like, holy crap that was some good times! Wait, may have more here in a few, gtg!

mugen777

Awards
Killer customer service, got an email back within 10mins :). I will report my results once I receive the samples and have a chance to try them.

juicedgrapes

Awards
Got my samples today and just popd a perform pill. I didnt expect to feel it but I do. I thought i needed to take 2 but im not sure if i should now lol.

I'll hold off on the motivate. how much geranium is in each cap? 25mg right? doesnt matter just wondering

juicedgrapes

Awards
very good stuff. how much is a bottle of Perform going to cost? This does a lot more than just libido. im at the end of my PCT and my libido is still lacking somewhat... and this has given me a very good sense of wellbeing along with some libido increase. ive only taken 3 caps today but i like this stuff a lot

nevermind I see its 20bux on NP. might have to some of this.

how about other free samples of ur other products? haha. this try before u buy works when you got a product that gives results like this.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established