• Start date

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
$3 You can PM me for details.

We just sent some to the UK on Friday.

Thank you!

Mike

eh, I think I have already PM you on 14th... hope mine stuff is in your friday sending pack
thanks in advance :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You mean this coming Friday?

No it is not.

Because it was already sent out last week on March 19th :)

estherjisu

Awards
Hello,
I just received an email saying to post here if I wanted more samples?

thank you!

Gotrek

Awards
SURE THING!

$3 for shipping outside the US and Canada. PM me for how to do this.
Ok i will the thing is that i am new member and i need to post some times before i am able to pm

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yes I did and I replied :)

Sure thing just send over the $3 and we are happy to send you the 3 samples to the UK.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully my review scores me some more free samps like the note said ;) That would be awesome! I wonder what else you guys have to try :):):)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here goes my product review thus far:

Peform - Took 2 pills in the morning upon rising and 2 more about 30min before I got to my girlfriends. Now, I normally have long days along side brutal workouts, so when Im done with it all Im pretty tired most of the time and just want to chill. Even if Im with my girl, my libido is there but, Id sometimes rather just rest up. I have to say "rest" + "girlfriend around" were not in the same sentence. I could not stop being easily aroused, poking at her and constantly fiddling around with her. From then on everything went as usual just with a "heightened" and "stronger" feeling throughout. Perform..."performed" just like it said it would from beginning to end. A definate must have for those not looking to spend big bucks and need a bit of a kick in the bedroom. Great product when it comes to price and effectiveness.

Motivate - What better day to try Motivate then the past two days here in NJ? Rainy, cold, dark and gloomy days make you feel like not doing anything? Better have some Motivate in your stash. It gave me such a heightened sense of well being and drive to follow through with the day. Rainy days really put a damper on my mood and all I want to do is lay around and watch tv. Not after taking Motivate. I took another pill around lunch and one last around dinner. Same dosing scheme for today except the feeling is a days worth better. As if Motivate is built up and running in my system now, after I took my first dose this morning I was on the prowl! Attacking errands after work and getting things done around the house like Im getting paid to! Another great bang for your buck if your looking for that euphoric type of feeling all day long!

All in all, this is obviously my review and how these products effect me may not effect everyone else the same. But with these 2 great products from AI, that doesnt seem to be the case as you can see everyone has nothing but great things to say about Motivate and Perform. You really cant beat the price!!! Great job AI

The cookie mix I have not tried yet and will probably throw that together tonight. Either way, when I do I will be back to update on that as well!
Hopefully my review scores me some more free samps like the note said ;) That would be awesome! I wonder what else you guys have to try :):):)
Thanks for the reviews and interest in other sample products. These are the only things that we are currently sending out for samples. If you would like to try samples of some of our other products, then check out Nutraplanet for Trial Size bottles:

Stoked Trial Size Bottle

Glycobol Trial Sized Bottle

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Just put in my request and already got a response! Hopefully they're shipped just as quickly!!:drive::naughty:

Gotrek

Awards
Hi do you know for how long can i take perform without cycling it? And for how long do i need to cycle it before i start again?

Dian2

Awards
Got a reply within thirty minutes of my request!

I'm enjoying the forums as well while I wait for my samples.

Jonny68847

Awards
I would like a sample. I am 28 and I am trying to get back to the shape I was in when I was playing football in high school.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Here you go just follow the directions below.

Motivate was the energy product that we were giving out as beta samples and Perform was the libido beta supp we were giving samples of. Well they are no longer beta samples. We do have the final product ready and samples are available. Just go to www.teamanabolicforum.com and register. Then you just need to send a e-mail to info at anabolicinnovations.com to request your samples. It would be best if you use the same e-mail address that you register with and send the request for the samples it makes thing a lot easier to keep things orderly. This offer is for residents of the U.S. and Canada. Here is a direct link to the free supps thread.

FREE SAMPLES

UPDATE

We have a booty contest for a free product also going on www.teamanabolicforum.com

Booty contest

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews and interest in other sample products. These are the only things that we are currently sending out for samples. If you would like to try samples of some of our other products, then check out Nutraplanet for Trial Size bottles:

Stoked Trial Size Bottle

Glycobol Trial Sized Bottle
I guess my comment was more so in reference to the note I recieved with my samples. "Post your review and if you want more samples, say so and we will send them". :)

iDShaDoW

Awards
Peform: Might be just me but it smelled kind of like blueberries or something when I opened the sample packet. Anyways, took 2 in the morning upon waking up and 2 at night a bit before going to sleep. Abstained from anything for the duration of the supplements (4 days worth). Seemed to last a bit longer but hard to notice a significant effect, others have mentioned that one should supplement for about 2 weeks before noticing things really begin to kick in and take effect.

Haven't taken the Motivate yet since you're not supposed to combine it with libido supplements as noted on the flyer that came in the envelope. Not sure how well I'll respond to it since I tend to be a pretty wound-up, on edge kinda dude even without things like caffeine giving me the jitters.

Still gotta grab some wax paper of some sort to try the protein cookie out but I'll definitely get back and post on the latter two when I can.

I'll probably grab a full bottle of perform next time I place an order with Nutraplanet so I can really see how well it works. The ingredients have all been used with success before (although not by myself until now) so I wish I had grabbed a bottle or 2 to try when they were on sale at Nutraplanet.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I guess my comment was more so in reference to the note I recieved with my samples. "Post your review and if you want more samples, say so and we will send them". :)
FOR SURE!

Just email us with a link to this post. When we have our next new product with samples we will make sure you receive them.

Also include your street addy.

NiCrue

Awards
I received a reply to my request the very same day! And it was even a Sunday, ladies and gentlemen!

AI truly cares about their customers :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi do you know for how long can i take perform without cycling it? And for how long do i need to cycle it before i start again?
Something like Perform can be cycled for four to eight weeks at a time. We suggest that you take a four week break before starting the next cycle. This is applicable for people taking two capsules, twice a day.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got a reply and samples should be in my body shortly, cant wait to try out these products! Thanks AI!!!

cfiggs

Awards
received my conformation email, cant wait to try out perform, ohh yeahh

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Thanks for the amazingly fast reply for my request. Cant wait to try my free samples and cant wait to log my run of TESTOPRO.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
AI Reps, anyway to get the Perform and some Maniac samples? My man Pun has me intrigued about Maniac.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AI Reps, anyway to get the Perform and some Maniac samples? My man Pun has me intrigued about Maniac.
i am interested in maniac too.

FlexSLB

Awards
Sent AI an email for some samples and got a reply within a few hours. This will be my first time trying there products so I'm "pumped" to try something new.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
i just received the reply from the email i sent them,i cant wait to get them in!!!

mrkdrt

Awards
Nice! I got a reply to my email request! Can;t wait to try these out

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can get a 4 day sample of Perform and Motivate but we do not have Maniac samples. I will give you a link where you sign up and follow instructions in post 1.

HERE

ballxstate

Awards
Recieved a reply to my request in my email!!!!
Thanks a mil

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I have never recieved a email..oh well

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just replied to your email Deeerdre

Also probably ONE of the TWO boxes sent you probably has a sample or two ;)

And also we didn't charge you the $9.50 for shipping. ;)

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like you guys are on top of things! :)

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

Oh wow thanks alot Crowler, you the man!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i received my conformation email!!! can't wait for the samples, thanks guys!

hyperkondriac

Awards
I requested samples of motivate and perform from Anabolic Innovations and they responded to me and told me that I'm going to get my samples in 10 days! They're also putting something EXTRA in my shipment! Woop Woop! I'm excited ! :) LoL