Free Pre-Workout Samples for 3 lucky people

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait. Gonna give it a try on back day and see how it works with some heavy Deadlifts.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Madiskinny and kingleonidas.....wake up...send me your addies please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
madiskinny
KingLeonidas9

Do you want your samples or not?

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Beautiful one, you posted on other one of our giveaway threads already so you didn't miss it! Who knows, maybe you'll get to try it at some point ;) It'd def be cool to see how a hardworking woman reacts to it!
I just now saw this, your'e so sweet! I'm super excited to try this...I'm currently running a Formutech Nutrition Volatile log so it'll be interesting to compare the two.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just now saw this, your'e so sweet! I'm super excited to try this...I'm currently running a Formutech Nutrition Volatile log so it'll be interesting to compare the two.
I hope you like creatine ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting for KingLeonidas9. ...

Pm...pm...pm..

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooooooorry! Sending pm now!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those who try it on chest day , you're going to love the chest pumps!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For those who try it on chest day , you're going to love the chest pumps!
Hmm is there a chance of a promo involving Demigod titles? yea im a kid lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SSHHHIIIZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
Don't jizz in your pants yet, buddy... I'm not sure what the boss thinks about my idea. Let's just say that since the day I joined these forums I've always wanted to do a certain kind of promo. I have a vision and I want to make it happen some day.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
When do you think we will get the samples? Just wondering, I'm excited to try it :) lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When do you think we will get the samples? Just wondering, I'm excited to try it :) lol
A few of you already received them :) We ran out of samples so two testers won't unfortunately get them until we receive a new batch :(

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few of you already received them :) We ran out of samples so two testers won't unfortunately get them until we receive a new batch :(
His is on the way , the two others who don't receive will get them at a later date.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine today, cant wait until tomorrow morning

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
If u got any more free samples would love to try this out. Looking for a new pwo and been reading a lot about Olympus Labs. Thinking about trying some of your sups in the near future.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
I have tried almost all of the main company pre workouts. I would be very interested in testing your product

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Got mine, ill post a review after my next chest day!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Still yet to receive mine!! :( Were did you ship from?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipped from the east coast, can't wait to get all the reviews in, so far everything looks great!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shipped from the east coast, can't wait to get all the reviews in, so far everything looks great!
Hmm Is there a secret headquarters on this east coast you speak of?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all the awesomeness yall have going on I cant say that I wouldnt try lls. Seriously liking where this company is heading and even happy that you offer supplements for everyone
And this is just a beginning... :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Got mine today, just wanted to ask a question. Any of the ingredients not go good together with yohimbine. Ive been taking norcodrene and AT2.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine today, just wanted to ask a question. Any of the ingredients not go good together with yohimbine. Ive been taking norcodrene and AT2.
There is no yohimbine but there is caffeine so try not to take the norcodrene and the sample too close together in terms of time

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Alright here's my review guys... So I want to start by saying thank you to Olympus labs for the chance to review this new pre workout product.

Here's a little about myself, I weigh 200 pounds with about %10 bf, I have been lifting 5 years seriously. And I love supplements :)

I used this pre workout for a chest/Bicep day. To accurately measure pumps and energy/stamina.

Highlights of my workout 8 sets of bench press. Heaviest set was 225 for 8 reps. Followed by a drop set to 135 for 15 reps.

Incline db curls 15 pounds to failure for 5 sets (insane pump, I got comments on my vascularity).

I did many other workouts these just really stood out.

Taste 10/10. This pre workout tastes amazing. Easily the best tasting PWO I have ever tried, I don't see myself getting tired of that taste. It's like a tropical flavor.

Energy 8/10 I loved the energy could have gone forever, I haven't used stims in a few months while I was on cycle so this hit me hard. I used the whole serving, I felt slightly jittery but nothing to complain about.

Focus 9/10 No tunnel vision, however I did power through tough sets and stayed very focused even with the insane amount of distractions around me. So this is pretty good in the focus department :)

Strength/pumps 10/10 My arms and chest looked jacked! Like i said earlier, i got complements on size today! Nothing more to say for pumps. My strength was solid, I had the energy to bust thru tough sets. I can see this being perfect for the people who have tough schedules like me.

Overall 9/10 Besides being slightly jittery (which is easily fixed with dosage) I loved it! And will def buy when my PWO stash runs out! :)

I want to thank Olympus once again for the chance to share my experience with you all!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright here's my review guys... So I want to start by saying thank you to Olympus labs for the chance to review this new pre workout product.

Here's a little about myself, I weigh 200 pounds with about %10 bf, I have been lifting 5 years seriously. And I love supplements :)

I used this pre workout for a chest/Bicep day. To accurately measure pumps and energy/stamina.

Highlights of my workout 8 sets of bench press. Heaviest set was 225 for 8 reps. Followed by a drop set to 135 for 15 reps.

Incline db curls 15 pounds to failure for 5 sets (insane pump, I got comments on my vascularity).

Taste 10/10. This pre workout tastes amazing. Easily the best tasting PWO I have ever tried, I don't see myself getting tired of that taste. It's like a tropical flavor.

Energy 8/10 I loved the energy could have gone forever, I haven't used stims in a few months while I was on cycle so this hit me hard. I used the whole serving, I felt slightly jittery but nothing to complain about.

Focus 9/10 No tunnel vision, however I did power through tough sets and stayed very focused even with the insane amount of distractions around me. So this is pretty good in the focus department :)

Strength/pumps 10/10 My arms and chest looked jacked! Like i said earlier, i got complements on size today! Nothing more to say for pumps. My strength was solid, I had the energy to bust thru tough sets. I can see this being perfect for the people who have tough schedules like me.

Overall 9/10 Besides being slightly jittery (which is easily fixed with dosage) I loved it! And will def buy when my PWO stash runs out! :)

I want to thank Olympus once again for the chance to share my experience with you all!
Now that's a review:) thanks bro

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Great Review indeed, thanks!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Were do i need to post my review of this preworkout?