booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Curious to see the recommended amount of water to mix it in lol.
Do we know it's a powder? With all the ingredients it would take to make 22g id think it almost has to be pills just for accurate dosing

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do we know it's a powder? With all the ingredients it would take to make 22g id think it almost has to be pills just for accurate dosing
22 grams would be a crapload of pills!

There is still some time to apply for this. Me and our other rep edje007 are both from Europe and clock is 3.40 AM here (yeah, I have a bad case of insomnia caused by potent anabolics, lol...) I think we'll announce winners tomorrow afternoon.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Now I know that I won't pick you, lol - I had already done a list but now it seems that there is one spot open! j/k ;)
Yea i was joking. Id love to log this pre. Just got done logging a preworkout for formutech nutrition's volatile. Great pump and stim preworkout.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i was joking. Id love to log this pre. Just got done logging a preworkout for formutech nutrition's volatile. Great pump and stim preworkout.
I know :D Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky... If you have a wife or girlfriend, the only thing you have to do is to sent her n00ds to me!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
22 grams would be a crapload of pills!

There is still some time to apply for this. Me and our other rep edje007 are both from Europe and clock is 3.40 AM here (yeah, I have a bad case of insomnia caused by potent anabolics, lol...) I think we'll announce winners tomorrow afternoon.
And that's 2.40 am for me;)

g0hard works all the time.....beast!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that's 2.40 am for me;)

g0hard works all the time.....beast!
And now I regret it... I woke up 2PM. I'm glad that I don't have work today!

It's time to announce winners!

TheSwanks
booneman77
Messer
halfhuman
T-Bone
Driven2lift

Guys, please PM me your shipping info. All we ask you to do in return is to post a honest review to supplement section. It'd be great if you could post a link to the review in this thread too: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/245910-post-your-feedback.html

Thanks to all of you who participated. Don't unsubscribe this thread yet, edje007 will announce something interesting later today!

Congrats to winners, thanks again to everyone and enjoy your Sunday!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys be sure to make the most out of this as I'm curious

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys be sure to make the most out of this as I'm curious
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to TheMovement again."

I love it when a guy takes time to congratulate others even though he didn't get chosen by himself. I'm sure that good karma will reward you at some point ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to TheMovement again."

I love it when a guy takes time to congratulate others even though he didn't get chosen by himself. I'm sure that good karma will reward you at some point ;)

Thanks man

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys, looking forward to seeing how this goes, totally subbed for some great reviews

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats everyone. Pm sent And excited to see this beast

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Congrats everyone! Just saw this but it looks killer. Of course TheSwanks got it, he's brilliant <3

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats everyone! Just saw this but it looks killer. Of course @TheSwanks got it, he's brilliant <3
Beautiful one, you posted on other one of our giveaway threads already so you didn't miss it! Who knows, maybe you'll get to try it at some point ;) It'd def be cool to see how a hardworking woman reacts to it!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy oh boy....do I have a big surprise for you guys:)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright boys and girls.........

the moment you all have been waiting for........................

More lucky winners......hell yeah.......OLYMPUS LABS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Solution
KingLeonidas9
TheMovement
Nattyforlife
TKC432
reps4jesus
madiskinny

PM me your addies please:)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nuttin' but a peanut!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys and girls.........

the moment you all have been waiting for........................

More lucky winners......hell yeah.......OLYMPUS LABS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Solution
KingLeonidas9
TheMovement
Nattyforlife
TKC432
reps4jesus
madiskinny

PM me your addies please:)
Awesome! Feeling that Irish luck now brother! Thought it was just gas from the corned beef and cabbage I gorged on yesterday at the family get-together ....
Thanks for the opportunity to give this a shot.
PM'n my address to you now.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Feeling that Irish luck now brother! Thought it was just gas from the corned beef and cabbage I gorged on yesterday at the family get-together ....
Thanks for the opportunity to give this a shot.
PM'n my address to you now.
You said that you've never been impressed with PWO's - we wanted to change that!

Congrats and happy St Patricks day!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
You said that you've never been impressed with PWO's - we wanted to change that!

Congrats and happy St Patricks day!
Thanks Brother! Looking forward to being impressed!!
Happy St. Patricks Day !!!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats everyone looking to see what this can do

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Alright boys and girls......... the moment you all have been waiting for........................ More lucky winners......hell yeah.......OLYMPUS LABS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Solution KingLeonidas9 TheMovement Nattyforlife TKC432 reps4jesus madiskinny PM me your addies please:)
And i thought you were going to announce the ingredients list..... I was way wrong! Thanks for this opportunity brother!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And i thought you were going to announce the ingredients list..... I was way wrong! Thanks for this opportunity brother!
It'll be interesting to hear what you think about it compared to Volatile :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than welcome bro. Looking forward to your review;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys could address the amounts in the profile that would be great. i dont want to kill myself figuring out the hard way haha.
Like the boss said, 22 grams of pure awesomeness - it's all you need to know at this point!

You'll want to buy full tub of it after trying that sample so you can read the profile from that tube ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the opportunity guys, cant wait to give this a try as something new is needed

Congrats to those yet again and will there be a page available to leave our review on or will this page due?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Off the charts pumped for the chance to try this! Thanks Olympus! Ill make sure I give an honest and fairly detailed review after a few workouts with this stuff. :) very thankful for the opportunity!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the opportunity guys, cant wait to give this a try as something new is needed

Congrats to those yet again and will there be a page available to leave our review on or will this page due?
We loved the way how you pumped this thread for more apps and congratulated others - karma rewards! You can post your review to supplement section and to this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/245910-post-your-feedback.html

It would've been awesome if we could've sent a sample to everyone who was interested but there was only a limited amount of samples... :(

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

See the reviews tabs up top? Review there.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off the charts pumped for the chance to try this! Thanks Olympus! Ill make sure I give an honest and fairly detailed review after a few workouts with this stuff. :) very thankful for the opportunity!
You'll only receive one sample but it's probably worth more than 4 servings of other pwo's, lol... Congrats, looking forward to your review!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Yes I also have this question, where do we leave the review?

EDIT: never mind, question answered lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
See the reviews tabs up top? Review there.
Even if its a new product? More or less wondering if the page will be up by then

Took C&P a while to get their pages up

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I contacted Admin of this forum and he said that adding new products in on hold in that section so I'll simply just start a thread on supplement section so you can post your thoughts there! I'll post a link here in few minutes.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How many servings will I get to try btw? I normally don't really know if I like it till I get to use it for a little while. The first time you use a preworkout is always the best IMO. Only the best shine after continuous usage.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many servings will I get to try btw? I normally don't really know if I like it till I get to use it for a little while. The first time you use a preworkout is always the best IMO. Only the best shine after continuous usage.
Only one sample per person - it has been mentioned in this thread before :)It'll definitely be enough for you to notice the effect. Take it prior to your most demanding training session! :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only one sample per person - it has been mentioned in this thread before :)It'll definitely be enough for you to notice the effect. Take it prior to your most demanding training session! :)
HHmmmm before leg day perhaps......;)