Olympus Labs new pre-workout - post your review here!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best PWO in the market. Few more weeks and it'll be available! Let's hear what testers have to say about it :)

22 grams of active ingredients per serving. No fillers. No bullsh*t. No proprietary blends. Just 22 grams of pure awesomeness!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will do once it arrives. Not sure where you're shipping from but I may be the last

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Mystery PWO:

This Pre hit home in a variety of ways
[video=youtube;RhaabvIwLu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhaabvIwLu0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Overall feeling withing 20mins of taking: No quick trip to the restroom or upset stomach. Definite plus here as with most PWOs ive used with a serving size over 10grams.

Energy: 9/10 for me
By no means did this cause me to feel cracked out. Energy was smooth and quite relaxing. Put on some CT Fletcher and went to work and thats exactly how I felt. Reps were simple to get through allowing for greater volume and M&M connection.

Pump:
For a back and shoulder routine I dont usually get too crazy of a pump but my Lats felt like they were hanging out the sides and my delts had a great vascular appearance. Pump wasn't crazy in terms of decreasing ROM but were very present and even held up a few hours after the gym.

Taste: 10/10
Very easy to drink and although I couldn't nail the flavor it was good and not too far in the direction of sweet or tart.

Overall effects: 9/10 BA tingles hit just after my first set, very noticeable, tunnel vision feeling but that may have been more to my own motivation. Very empty gym and just got what I needed done. Energy didnt seem to taper off for hours even after so I will say even though it is a smooth flow of energy, I wouldn't take after 6pm personally.

I will be looking to add this in as a weekend staple for myself. I took it in a fasted state and enjoyed it alot. No issues or sides to report and am Thankful I had the opportunity to give this a try.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
spot saved for my review tomorrow!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do on Saturday. Thought I was going tomorrow but unable to. Can't wait to see how this goes.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
Great pre, sick pumps constant steady flow of energy. I didn't crash, i had a bit of tunnel vision. The weights felt lighter and my muscles felt full. Def one of the best pres on the market right now.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its safe to say from all the feedback I've had so far that the pumps really start to hit 45 mins in to your workout. I would take it 30-45 mins before working out, and workout for at least 1 1/2 hours to give this a fair review.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
If everyone can put there weight down and at what time you feel the effects of energy and the pump, that would be helpful.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its safe to say from all the feedback I've had so far that the pumps really start to hit 45 mins in to your workout. I would take it 30-45 mins before working out, and workout for at least 1 1/2 hours to give this a fair review.
Taking it tomm. Will dose 30min prior

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Olympic Labs pre-workout review:

As instructed I had my morning oats at 9am and allowed a few hours before taking the pwo. I mixed it up with 12oz of water and drank it at noon. It mixed up fairly easy but did have some soft sediment in the bottom, but it suspended again with one shake when I started drinking it. Pretty good but very tart punch flavor, no real caustic chemical taste or aftertaste so that’s good. I started to feel it kick in in about 20 minutes and went off to hit arm day!

PicsArt_1395425121414.jpg

Today’s arm day:
Weight x Reps
Incline DB curl/ SS with incline DB tricep extension
40x15/80x15
40x15/80x15
40x13/80x15
40x11/80x14

Incline DB hammer curls/ SS with lying DB tricep extensions

40x12/90x10
40x12/90x10
40x12/90x10
40x11/90x10

Seated DB concentration curl/ SS with tate press

30x16/30x20
30x17/30x20
30x16/30x20

Balls-to-walls DB curl (cheat reps ok, swaying ok, just get the reps, going for a pump)

15x100

Dat PUMP!
PicsArt_1395425091773.jpg

Felt really strong all the way through to the end and really powered through my 100 rep set of curls a little faster than usual. I added reps and weight to almost every single set, the energy this pwo delivers is pretty extraordinary. Pump felt great, really felt it throughout and it helped my mind/muscle connection a lot.

Final rating:

Time to effect: 10/10 standard 20-30 minutes
Taste: 8/10 overall a very good flavor, a little sour and I think I’d probably mix it with 16oz of water next time instead of 12oz, but still a very good flavor, well done

Energy Level: 10/10 non-stop energy, I took it over two hours ago and I’m still flying. I don’t feel loopy, cracked out, or nauseated though which can happen to me with some high stim pre’s. Too early to determine the crash though.

Pump: 8/10 the pump was very good, above average especially for this being such a high stim factor which usually takes away a bit from the pump

Focus: 8/10 very good focus, not quite tunnel vision but I was not easily distracted

Overall: 9/10 this preworkout is a really solid product from what I can see, excellent energy, solid pump and focus, great flavor and mixes pretty well with no bad aftertaste or stomach issues. I would definitely buy a tub of this to have on hand!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Olympic Labs pre-workout review:

As instructed I had my morning oats at 9am and allowed a few hours before taking the pwo. I mixed it up with 12oz of water and drank it at noon. It mixed up fairly easy but did have some soft sediment in the bottom, but it suspended again with one shake when I started drinking it. Pretty good but very tart punch flavor, no real caustic chemical taste or aftertaste so that’s good. I started to feel it kick in in about 20 minutes and went off to hit arm day!

View attachment 98480

Today’s arm day:
Weight x Reps
Incline DB curl/ SS with incline DB tricep extension
40x15/80x15
40x15/80x15
40x13/80x15
40x11/80x14

Incline DB hammer curls/ SS with lying DB tricep extensions

40x12/90x10
40x12/90x10
40x12/90x10
40x11/90x10

Seated DB concentration curl/ SS with tate press

30x16/30x20
30x17/30x20
30x16/30x20

Balls-to-walls DB curl (cheat reps ok, swaying ok, just get the reps, going for a pump)

15x100

Dat PUMP!
View attachment 98481

Felt really strong all the way through to the end and really powered through my 100 rep set of curls a little faster than usual. I added reps and weight to almost every single set, the energy this pwo delivers is pretty extraordinary. Pump felt great, really felt it throughout and it helped my mind/muscle connection a lot.

Final rating:

Time to effect: 10/10 standard 20-30 minutes
Taste: 8/10 overall a very good flavor, a little sour and I think I’d probably mix it with 16oz of water next time instead of 12oz, but still a very good flavor, well done

Energy Level: 10/10 non-stop energy, I took it over two hours ago and I’m still flying. I don’t feel loopy, cracked out, or nauseated though which can happen to me with some high stim pre’s. Too early to determine the crash though.

Pump: 8/10 the pump was very good, above average especially for this being such a high stim factor which usually takes away a bit from the pump

Focus: 8/10 very good focus, not quite tunnel vision but I was not easily distracted

Overall: 9/10 this preworkout is a really solid product from what I can see, excellent energy, solid pump and focus, great flavor and mixes pretty well with no bad aftertaste or stomach issues. I would definitely buy a tub of this to have on hand!

That Pump! Amazing review! Thanks for the feedback

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Messer

Messer

Awards
Alright yall just got done with my first workout on epi and olympus's pre warm up. Can't really give much info on the epi as it's only day one.

But the pre work out was off the ****ing chain i've never felt like I could snap a chain like that in my life. I felt like I had endless endurance even when doing my hardest workouts like weighted pull ups and and muscle ups. It was a very in the zone but euphoric feeling. the best way to describe it honestly is that moment when you know you are about to get a blow job yall know what i'm talking about that feeling where You're stoked and simultaneously feel like the absolute alpha male like gorillas show you respect and the pump i got was ****ing sick. I'm not a big guy as most of you know but man i certainly looked larger than i normally have compared to other super stimmed products like stimul8. the vascularity really came out and made me look like an almost big. I'll definitely be getting a tub of this when it drops

energy 10/10 felt very clean, no jitters

focus 9/10 kinda got tunnel vision but felt very in the zone

lasting energy 10/10 took it at noon and still feel very up, alert and full of energy but this could be to my scrawn bitch frame.

taste was 9/10 not super sweet but not too bitter. was fruit punchy in taste i'd say and mixed quite nicely had slight settling but over all a shake or two of my bottle and it was homogeneous again.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright yall just got done with my first workout on epi and olympus's pre warm up. Can't really give much info on the epi as it's only day one.

But the pre work out was off the ****ing chain i've never felt like I could snap a chain like that in my life. I felt like I had endless endurance even when doing my hardest workouts like weighted pull ups and and muscle ups. It was a very in the zone but euphoric feeling. the best way to describe it honestly is that moment when you know you are about to get a blow job yall know what i'm talking about that feeling where You're stoked and simultaneously feel like the absolute alpha male like gorillas show you respect and the pump i got was ****ing sick. I'm not a big guy as most of you know but man i certainly looked larger than i normally have compared to other super stimmed products like stimul8. the vascularity really came out and made me look like an almost big. I'll definitely be getting a tub of this when it drops

energy 10/10 felt very clean, no jitters

focus 9/10 kinda got tunnel vision but felt very in the zone

lasting energy 10/10 took it at noon and still feel very up, alert and full of energy but this could be to my scrawn bitch frame.

taste was 9/10 not super sweet but not too bitter. was fruit punchy in taste i'd say and mixed quite nicely had slight settling but over all a shake or two of my bottle and it was homogeneous again.
Thanks for the review!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can assure you guys the flavor that we're using watermelon tastes MUCH better than the FP.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great reviews .. I bet i can ball park some of the ingridents from the reviews.

excited to see this hit the shelves soon

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Messer

Messer

Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried my sample today for back day (I couldn't wait ha). First thoughts: flavor was great, very fruity and no chemical taste or anything like that. More sweet then tart. Mixed it in 20oz of water and only had to give it about two shakes before everything was dissolved. No sinkers or floaters at all even as I sipped it over about 10min.

First thing I felt was about 10min after finishing it was the tingles. Ears started to get that tingle which I assume was a good dose of beta alanine. Energy came on slowly at first but within about 15min I was feeling extreme motivation, aggression, and focus. I had tunnel vision going on my drive to the gym which was awesome. This reminded me of the first time I took og jack3d. Throughout the workout I felt energized and powerful even though it was not a strength day for me. Higher reps and I felt like my recovery between sets as well as endurance during was greatly improved. The pump from this was just ok and nothing to rave about. Vascularity was totally normal (ie nothing that a day without a pre wouldn't produce). Energy last throughout the workout and even still about 3 hrs after taking it. No crash thus far and as I feel the energy slowing I can't see a crash coming.

Overall this was a spectacular pre that gave exceptional endurance, recovery, energy, and focus. Only low rating for this product would be in the pump/vascularity dept. I'd put this top 3 all time for overall energy and focus.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried my sample today for back day (I couldn't wait ha). First thoughts: flavor was great, very fruity and no chemical taste or anything like that. More sweet then tart. Mixed it in 20oz of water and only had to give it about two shakes before everything was dissolved. No sinkers or floaters at all even as I sipped it over about 10min.

First thing I felt was about 10min after finishing it was the tingles. Ears started to get that tingle which I assume was a good dose of beta alanine. Energy came on slowly at first but within about 15min I was feeling extreme motivation, aggression, and focus. I had tunnel vision going on my drive to the gym which was awesome. This reminded me of the first time I took og jack3d. Throughout the workout I felt energized and powerful even though it was not a strength day for me. Higher reps and I felt like my recovery between sets as well as endurance during was greatly improved. The pump from this was just ok and nothing to rave about. Vascularity was totally normal (ie nothing that a day without a pre wouldn't produce). Energy last throughout the workout and even still about 3 hrs after taking it. No crash thus far and as I feel the energy slowing I can't see a crash coming.

Overall this was a spectacular pre that gave exceptional endurance, recovery, energy, and focus. Only low rating for this product would be in the pump/vascularity dept. I'd put this top 3 all time for overall energy and focus.
Great review. The pumps come out on arms day ;). What did you workout and how long was your workout?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great review. The pumps come out on arms day ;). What did you workout and how long was your workout?
Back/rear delts/traps.
Behind neck lat pull downs (4x12)
BB bent over rows (4x12)
Seated cable rows (4x12)
Rear delt destroyers ( 3x60-30-10 reps/set)
Shrugs (4x12) superset high neutral grip cable row (4x12)

Took about 1hr 15min total

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back/rear delts/traps.
Behind neck lat pull downs (4x12)
BB bent over rows (4x12)
Seated cable rows (4x12)
Rear delt destroyers ( 3x60-30-10 reps/set)
Shrugs (4x12) superset high neutral grip cable row (4x12)

Took about 1hr 15min total
Ok, thanks, very understandable, as the back is a huge body part so it can be a hit/miss with pumps.

A lot of interesting reviews coming in , can't wait for the rest!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GOOD SH!t!

Woke up at 7:30am didn't eat anything before workout.

Dosed on a empty stomach at 8:25am started the gym at 8:50am.

Taste- 8.5 out of 10 Easy to mix, and no filter at the bottom which is a good thing. Wasn't really sweet nor tarty. You def enjoy drinking it.

Pump- 9-10 pumps were very pronounced. Came quick around the third set of my first exercise

Focus- 10 out of 10 This gave me the only focus. Felt zoned in the whole workout and pretty much lasted for about two hours after workout.

Energy- 10 out of 10 This was very smooth energy. No jittery, no crash. Energy came around 25 min from dose. It was a long lasting energy as well. Lasted a good 2 hours post workout

Felt some tingles some I'm assuming it has some Beta alanine.

Overall very good pre from one dosage. I'm definitely getting it when it comes out.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GOOD SH!t!

Woke up at 7:30am didn't eat anything before workout.

Dosed on a empty stomach at 8:25am started the gym at 8:50am.

Taste- 8.5 out of 10 Easy to mix, and no filter at the bottom which is a good thing. Wasn't really sweet nor tarty. You def enjoy drinking it.

Pump- 9-10 pumps were very pronounced. Came quick around the third set of my first exercise

Focus- 10 out of 10 This gave me the only focus. Felt zoned in the whole workout and pretty much lasted for about two hours after workout.

Energy- 10 out of 10 This was very smooth energy. No jittery, no crash. Energy came around 25 min from dose. It was a long lasting energy as well. Lasted a good 2 hours post workout

Felt some tingles some I'm assuming it has some Beta alanine.

Overall very good pre from one dosage. I'm definitely getting it when it comes out.
Thanks for the feedback :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great reviews .. I bet i can ball park some of the ingridents from the reviews.

excited to see this hit the shelves soon
I'd like to hear your guess! :)

Thanks for feedback to everyone!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My Review:

I train fasted first thing upon waking so the stims would be most optimal in this scenario, i try not to dose pre-workouts around food because it can really degrade the overall focus/effects of the stim so this is how i dosed

Workout Time Started at 5:30 AM and i dosed at 5AM

Mixability --> 10/10 no problems at all i used around 10-12 oz of water and 1 sample packet that was provided by Olympus Labs

Flavor --> 8.5/10 This was good, it reminded me of some kind of a raspberry limeaid or cherry limeaid (hard to tell between the two) but overall this was very well done, i think i nailed the water level just right because it was not sweet, nor was it tart this was straight refreshing and something i could really get used to drinking on the daily norm. I have no complains with the flavoring at all because this was just SOLID

Energy --> Its not around 9:50-10 and i took this at 5 AM and my head is still focused, i know that the formula has around 300mg of caffeine which is what i have heard, since there is no formula i do not know if there is nootropics (but i am going to guess) due to the length of the energy, and also there is no real jitters in your energy it is very smooth and controlled from the start of the session till the end of the session and into the post-workout period which is still now and even after. So here i am pleased. I have to admit starting my session i did feel a little knocked out because it was a lot, i normally like around 200-250mg tops when using stims so i really felt a very strong sense of energy that overtook me to start my workout, but really did not impact it. I can tell this is not for the weak.

Pump --> I used this on a leg day which is good to keep you focused on a major bodypart, but it can take away from performance if training in the hypertrophy range, my workouts are a bit different than most and utilize a lot of intensity techniques and a lot of deviation with periodization and rep tempo's to really intensify the workout. Let me tell you my veins were rolling, i have been cutting for about 6-7 weeks now and my legs are my leanest bodypart, and my quad striations were in full effect just warming up on the leg press alone, not to mention once i started to hit squats (triple dropset) and then hack squats after my legs were rushed full of blood and felt like they were getting harder every single set i was doing. As i was counting for my 4 second concentric tempo on the hack squats it was hard to keep flexing my quads because they were getting so full.

Focus --> This is where it stands out IMO, i am thinking there are nootropic properties in this formula based off how i react and how little i use them, so when i do use pre-workouts like Core Fury in the Past i got crushed and the energy was amazing. Same thing could be said with MTS Clash. Just oustanding and long lasting energy and focus. Honestly i refer to it like "Tunnel Vision" which is so strong and potent. I am going to guess there is a lot of caffeine (300mg) with properties of Nootropics.

Other observations -->
Just based off how well i know ingredients i did not feel much of any Beta-Alanine or tingles, so if there is BA i am going to say its around 1g or so per serving (which i tried)
CM --> I take this often and upward to 6g, i doubt the formula if they have CM in it is that high in dose to amplify pumps and endurance, but there may be slight signs of a bit of it in the formula
L-Norvaline, Glycerol, or other pump agents (agmatine) --> Very possible, i do not know the caloric count on the pre-workout but i would assume there may be properties in here due to the amount of pump that was provided.

To try and guess the formula will be very hard, but based off how strong the stim is, how long the energy lasts, and the flavoring. I would say Olympus labs is up to something.

Here is a post-workout shot after a leg day training session:

Thank you again Olympus Labs for the opportunity to try your product.

The Workout From Today:

Inov8 Elite Performance
Mesocycle #9
Week 3 Day 1

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)

Leg Press (narrow stance deep) 2:1:1:1
5 Plates/Side x 75 Seconds Timed (5 Sets) ~ 15 Reps

Barbell Squat 3:1:1:1
225 x 10 ---> 185 x 10 ---> 135 x 10 (2 Sets)

Hack Squat (narrow stance) 1:1:4:1
2 Plates+10/Side x 10 (3 Sets)

A1: Single Leg Leg Press 2:1:1:1 -
100lb Plate/Side x 12 (3 Sets)

A2: Leg Extension 1:3:1:1
60 Each Leg x 12 (3 Sets)

Lying Leg Curl 1:5:5:1
110 x 5 + 10 Partials (3 Sets)

Lying Leg Curl Eccentric Focus 15:1:1:1
145 x 20 Seconds (2 sets)

DB Supinated Bicep Curl 1:3:3:1
30's x 8 (4 Sets)

Seated Calve Raise: 1:10:1:10
2 Plates x 3 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes topped with Strawberries, Bananas, Syrup and Whip Cream:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your review, rear double biceps looks good!

It was also interesting to read your thoughts about possible ingredient profile... Well, you'll be surprised ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your review, rear double biceps looks good!

It was also interesting to read your thoughts about possible ingredient profile... Well, you'll be surprised ;)
Just trying to guess based off what i felt.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pancakes are less dense and filling than pancakes

Quite confused

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just took my sample 10 min ago. Gonna go hit it hard and see how this PWO performs. So far its a 10/10 on taste. No chemical nightmare .... no bad chalky aftertaste. Mixed easily and went down nicely .... now to wait a few more minutes and see if the fire gets lit. I will post my full review later after the dust settles

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good keep us updated!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my sample 10 min ago. Gonna go hit it hard and see how this PWO performs. So far its a 10/10 on taste. No chemical nightmare .... no bad chalky aftertaste. Mixed easily and went down nicely .... now to wait a few more minutes and see if the fire gets lit. I will post my full review later after the dust settles
Looking forward to your full review;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting on more reviews! The people who leave prompt reviews leave a good impression for future giveaways ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would leave a prompt review if I could, unfortunately your baggie did not survive the trip to Canada...

I have a nice open ziploc bag swimming in powder lol.

I will give you gentlemen a review regardless once I purchase the product; reviews thus far have been promising and my current preworkout will soon be gone.

No one's fault; sorry I couldn't give you guys the review though :S

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Here is my review of Olympus Labs new 'Mystery' pre-workout cocktail.
Tried it last night .... first night back at a real workout after over a week off being sick as hell.

Taste 10/10. No chemical taste, no chalky aftertaste. Also not a overly strong taste like some products out there. I prefer a more subtle taste/flavor and this one hit the mark 100%
Mixability 10/10 This mixed perfectly in my old shaker cup without having to get a forearm workout to get out the clumps like some other products. Product went into solution 100% and went down nicely. Some products never go 100% into solution thus leaving behind valuable product stuck to the sides and bottom of the cup after you drink it down .... nothing wasted here!
Energy 9/10 This didn't hit me like a sledgehammer so I am guessing its not totally focused on stims like some other products. In the long run this is a good thing because it allows the more beneficial ingredients to shine. What I did notice was a strong and steady flow of endless energy that lasted my entire workout. No peak and no crash.
Focus 10/10 About 20 minutes into my workout I realized I was more focused and on my game than I have been in a very long time. The world could've been crashing down around me and I would not have noticed ..... the mind muscle connection that is so important for proper muscle activation was intense. I was able to feel every muscle fiber with intense focus and connection.
Pump 9/10 Because I had been out of the gym so long I opted for a full upper body workout rather than a chest day or back day so I was able to feel how this product worked in every area. I rarely feel a pump on back exercises but Damn!! afer 4 sets of heavy BB Rows I felt like I had yoda in a backpack on my back .... and when I finished with DB Curls the pump was amazing. Doing situps afterwards it was tough to tuck my hands behind my head because of the biceps pump!

Overall I think Olympus Labs is really on to something with this product. Usually I am drawn to a more heavily stim type product but after giving this the entire workout to prove itself I was very very satisfied. The steady energy and focus that lasted the entire workout allowed me to increase intensity beyond what I normally do and to really hit the muscles and squeeze every rep to complete contraction. I did not get the complete all over body tingles one would expect from a product like this so I am guessing the Beta Alanine levels are just below the tingly level but just enough to blunt the lactic acid buildup and allow a few extra reps. I lasted 1 1/2 hours in the gym but left feeling like I could just keep going. Experience however dictated that I should call it a day before I go too far and hurt something.

Bottom line .... I want more of this product and I would definitely, without a doubt recommend it to everyone I know. In the beginning I said I have never really been impressed by a PWO ..... well now I have been! Thanks Olympus Labs for letting me try it out .... you hit a home run on this one.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would leave a prompt review if I could, unfortunately your baggie did not survive the trip to Canada...

I have a nice open ziploc bag swimming in powder lol.

I will give you gentlemen a review regardless once I purchase the product; reviews thus far have been promising and my current preworkout will soon be gone.

No one's fault; sorry I couldn't give you guys the review though :S
Dang!

I'm sure we can send you a new sample when we receive more of them :)
TKC432 - Thanks for your review!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Here is my review of Olympus Labs new 'Mystery' pre-workout cocktail.
Tried it last night .... first night back at a real workout after over a week off being sick as hell.

Taste 10/10. No chemical taste, no chalky aftertaste. Also not a overly strong taste like some products out there. I prefer a more subtle taste/flavor and this one hit the mark 100%
Mixability 10/10 This mixed perfectly in my old shaker cup without having to get a forearm workout to get out the clumps like some other products. Product went into solution 100% and went down nicely. Some products never go 100% into solution thus leaving behind valuable product stuck to the sides and bottom of the cup after you drink it down .... nothing wasted here!
Energy 9/10 This didn't hit me like a sledgehammer so I am guessing its not totally focused on stims like some other products. In the long run this is a good thing because it allows the more beneficial ingredients to shine. What I did notice was a strong and steady flow of endless energy that lasted my entire workout. No peak and no crash.
Focus 10/10 About 20 minutes into my workout I realized I was more focused and on my game than I have been in a very long time. The world could've been crashing down around me and I would not have noticed ..... the mind muscle connection that is so important for proper muscle activation was intense. I was able to feel every muscle fiber with intense focus and connection.
Pump 9/10 Because I had been out of the gym so long I opted for a full upper body workout rather than a chest day or back day so I was able to feel how this product worked in every area. I rarely feel a pump on back exercises but Damn!! afer 4 sets of heavy BB Rows I felt like I had yoda in a backpack on my back .... and when I finished with DB Curls the pump was amazing. Doing situps afterwards it was tough to tuck my hands behind my head because of the biceps pump!

Overall I think Olympus Labs is really on to something with this product. Usually I am drawn to a more heavily stim type product but after giving this the entire workout to prove itself I was very very satisfied. The steady energy and focus that lasted the entire workout allowed me to increase intensity beyond what I normally do and to really hit the muscles and squeeze every rep to complete contraction. I did not get the complete all over body tingles one would expect from a product like this so I am guessing the Beta Alanine levels are just below the tingly level but just enough to blunt the lactic acid buildup and allow a few extra reps. I lasted 1 1/2 hours in the gym but left feeling like I could just keep going. Experience however dictated that I should call it a day before I go too far and hurt something.

Bottom line .... I want more of this product and I would definitely, without a doubt recommend it to everyone I know. In the beginning I said I have never really been impressed by a PWO ..... well now I have been! Thanks Olympus Labs for letting me try it out .... you hit a home run on this one.

Awesome!

Reactions: mw1
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

;)