FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I would love to beta test ping magic for a few reasons i recently almost ventured into the world of PH's in a short cycle of H-drol i decided against it as im only 21 years old, im an athlete that is trying to better his game (baseball) i have faced hardships in the past with bone chips in my elbow which had to be removed sidelining me for quite some time missing a whole year of baseball. I have recently made great strides in improving my physique and strength but have recently reached a plateau which brought me to think of h-drol but then got turned away. I have been an honest USPlabs follower since joining this forum i expressed me difficulty with jack3d early on the crash and the flavor but still suggested it because of the shear effects it gave me during workouts. I recently bought a tub of Jack3d tropical flavor and will never go anywhere else.

I have ran 8 bottles of prime over the course of 12 months and can honestly say its the only go to supplement i have for strength gains. The recovery and strength i get from it is bar none. I have recently bought a bottle of OEP which i plan to use soon and have had continuos runs with Cissus and P slin both for extended periods of time.

Im so interested in this product because of the shear fact that the strength gains seem to be tremendous and no PCT is required im not ready to risk with a methyl but desperately need to pass this hump. I have always given you my honest opinion i have never boasted or bashed a product without proper personal experience i have provided constructive critizim and have always been offered assitance. The reps and staff of USPlabs are very knowledgable and always offering assitance on there products like one time way back when i had a problem with a bottle of prime on this forum i posted a thread and to my surprise they offered to send me another bottle free of charge that was a deal breaker.

Im a loyal USPlabs costumer now as your products are cutting edge and revolutionary and i would be honored to log/beta test your very promising new product PINK MAGIC. The name alone gets me all giddy
:smlove2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had great success on oep, lost 14lbs on 1 bottle. if this product is as effective as oep was for me, then it ought to be one hell of a supplement.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Over a hundred?!

I hope I'm in!

tkjoe5

Awards
I am currently on the asteriod stack and would love to add this to this stack...currently in the first week of the stack. Thx for the consideration...

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
id like to log this. gone through a few ph/ps' and looking to have similar effects without the side effects and the feeling i get while getting off them. cant say im usp's biggest fan, ive tried ap and powerfull and felt like i am a non-responsder. jack3d got me jittery like crazy like i was on crack, but oep is awesome, 3 weeks in 10lbs less. diet is good but oep has got me force feeding myself. as for the name... id love to get in some pink! been unemployed for over six months and just got married so you all know how the pink has been slackin!:trout:

And if this pink magic makes me anything like chuck norris, i am in cuz chuck norris only masterbates to pictures of chuck norris

And 100 testers? thats crazy :crazy:

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
Why over 100 testers?
To be perfectly honest the feedback is out of this world with the minumum amount of previous testers...To Good to be true feedback like boro is having.

I'm not even going to talk about my results cause no one would believe.

I need to be assured before taking this bady public.
Oh, wow! Looks great!

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Well.. I'll throw my name in here as well. I loves me some Prime and Powerfull. Anabolic Pump worked excellent for me as well. I am a fan of the products because they actually work. You should let me test it because I am a straight shooter who will give you a no BS log. I will actually complete a log as well.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't miss this.

Would definately enjoy testing this product. P-slin has been a staple for years and I run Prime whenever I have the money to spare (being poor sucks). Although I am a big fan of USP Labs products, I would keep my feedback unbiased and report my findings: good or bad.

While I understand shipping it to China may not be feasible, it could easily be sent to my stateside address where it could be forwarded to my person.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on my 8th bottle of jacked. I was a user of pslin. When on carbs. I have used prime 4 bottles and just recently bought another 3 bottles of prime and tna. The reason I would love to log it is I can measure my before base line test numbers and after numbers. I get free blood work so I am not worried. If this product is truely legit numbers will speak for it's self and I will scan and post my results. Not to mention I was going to start tna but can wait for this.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently my total test levels are at 400 range being 300-1000. If I can get to around 800 I would be happy.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I use a lot of USP products as I know from experience that they work and I try and give feedback even on samples that I get. I would definitely finish a thread on this product. I would also be honest in the log and review. I am not a fan boy although I am a fan. If you deem me worthy, I will be a happy camper.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Loyal, objective and ready to log!!!

I would be honored to beta-test Pink Magic by USP Labs.

There are three main reasons I would be a solid investment as a beta-tester for Pink Magic.

1. I am a loyal USP Labs customer. See picture...yes, those bottom two layers of Prime (8 boxes) are the 150 cap version!
2. My unsponsored logs/reviews are objective, concise and to the point. In the past, I detailed an unsponsored log of Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull. Furthermore, I also have a meticulous unsponsored trial of Prime (including quantitative results - LBM and strength changes) spanning 52 days.
3. Lastly, I have been a member of Anabolicminds.com since 2006 and a member of USPlabsDirect.com since 2007. So I am squared away to begin my log!

Thanks for considering my application!

Attachments

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

There are three main reasons I would be a solid investment as a beta-tester for Pink Magic.

1. I am a loyal USP Labs customer. See picture...yes, those bottom two layers of Prime (8 boxes) are the 150 cap version!
2. My unsponsored logs/reviews are objective, concise and to the point. In the past, I detailed an unsponsored log of Anabolic Pump, Pslin and Powerfull. Furthermore, I also have a meticulous unsponsored trial of Prime (including quantitative results - LBM and strength changes) spanning 52 days.
3. Lastly, I have been a member of Anabolicminds.com since 2006 and a member of USPlabsDirect.com since 2007. So I am squared away to begin my log!

HOLY SHAT, yeah I would say you are loyal LOL!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here for the USP support as always AND the RAGE that's Pink Magic....and who knows maybe put in for an opportunity to log :yikes:

Jacob looks like you've done it again :bow28:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

WOWZER

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all I can say from that picture is WOW

well you are on board!

endymion88

Awards
i'm very interested in logging and testing this product. i have been a fan of usplabs since i started getting serious into my supplementation. as a natural powerlifter you have to know what brands make the products that bring about serious results and with a brand as well known as usplabs and a catchy name like pink magic i know this wont let me down. i've bought usplabs products, i support them, and i'd like to try this out. thanks.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to test this out, I have had my best results from USP Labs supplements, big fan of Prime, P-slin, Powerfull, Jack3d, Carboxy, Vat Attack, DominATP and Refresh...I still need to try OEP and Recreate.

Would love to Log this, it would be very detailed. Would be amazing to log this starting april for my upcoming grappling comp and see what benifits it would give me for MMA/strength training. Hope I get the chance:) Go Pink Magic:D

Thanks.

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
I would love to test this. I am halfway through a hardcore cut-- 1st time EVER I have seen this progress in such a short time period.

The two supplements I would most attribute to this are:
#1: OxyElite Pro. Hands down only fat burner that has ever worked, and it is amazing.

#2: Jack3d. Hands down BEST Pre-WO ever; no fillers, no BS.

I am going to start a clean bulk as soon as this cut is over in about 3 weeks.

Would be very interested in supplementing this bulk with Pink Magic, and compare this bulk to previous bulks without any test boosters.

Thanks, and would love to test this product.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
When will we know who all is picked?

Just antsy, ahah

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
might as well throw my ap in...

Why I would be an optimal choice for a run of Pink Magic:

~ I've been an avid supporter of USP Labs; I've run Pslin, Anabolic Pump, Jacked and Powerfull and have currently in my stash Prime, OEP and more Jacked.

~ I'm quite dedicated in the gym, have almost an impeccable diet and have made great strides recently (avatar is 2 yrs old) and I believe that I would respond quite well to a new variable in the bodybuilding equation.

~ I would be able to give a fair log/review; I am upfront and quite honest when dealing with supplements; I don't want to give a good review for something just because its free. I am more interested in sharing my experience so that others might benefit.

~ I would be able to fairly judge the efficacy of Pink Magic; I have run quite a few things in my time and know how my body responds. I have run natural test boosters as well as a very dumb cycle of 3ad (won't be going that route again). Leading to my next point....

~ I have had a low libido lately (past couple of months) and I think that this may be the boost I truly need.

~ I will attempting a recomp in the next couple of months, and would provide the opportunity for Pink Magic to truly shine and promote its recomp abilities.

~ I am a member of USPLabs forum (cubs1987 and adamci1 although I think my accounts have been disabled because I can't post there), a member/lurker here (cubs1987) and a member on bodybuilding.com (adamci1). I can provide logs/reviews and any of the 3 upon request.

That about sums it up and good luck with the tester decision process!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like Pink Magic would work well as part of a PCT for a PH. I am correct in assuming this?

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
holy mother of god!!you got me beat and my vote

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 testers for this.....and ppl wonder why i pretty much only use supplements from companies that are on this site...they give back with products that work..amazing

one8seven

one8seven

Awards

WOW the things that could be done with all of that, all I can say is O M FING G.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
well you are on board!
Rock on! :head: Thanks Jacob, I appreciate it.

I am guessing that more information regarding beta testing will come in time, right? (tries to hide anticipation)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many day log would this be. I am even more serious as my logic as I posted before is increase total test than with TNA increase free test. Is my logic on par or not. You should see the amount of supplements I carry and 25% is usp labs.

MrRobRage

Awards
I would love the chance to log this product for you.

i keep crazy details anyway and i love usp labs products.

28yrs old, 5'8" 180lbs

Routine:
Mon- chest/tri
tues- legs (quad focused)
wed- Back
thurs- off
Fri- Legs (ham focused)
Sat- shoulders/bi
sun off
All workouts are 4 sets of 4 excercise per part, 8-12 rep range to failure, lifting heavy. 20 min of cardio after workout at least 3 days a week and 60min on thurs off day.

Janimba

Awards
Ok i want to beta test this since i saw Boro mention settin some PR's. mainly want to test this to see what kind of strength gains i can make since i mainly do PL style workouts. Also want to pass the main lift records im currently at im hopeing this product would help.

candleboxx

Awards
Male

I am currently on cut phase and stacking your OEP and Jacked. I have finished my last pct and I am ready to cycle again. I would love to test your product.

It is rare that a company will stick only what is needed in their product. Everything I have taken from you guys has proven effective. So I espect this to do well.

Myself and Bradweins are on a Tabata routine, which coupled with your OEP is starting to show effects in its early stages. It would be nice to have the extra boost in the workout.

I will log and show progression pics.

My current workout is
M-Chest,abs
T-Legs
W-Shoulders
TH-Back,abs
F-Arms

Tabata uses 8 sets at 20/10sec intervals, and is highly effective.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

jamjoe

Awards
I would like to test the magic. I would be an objective tester. USP product are hit or miss with me. I religiously use anabolic pump, loved VAT Attack, but didn't notice any benefit from 2 bottles of Prime and 1 of Powerful.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
RE: [email protected]

Im not going to suck the **** of everyone of your products on a post or take a picture of your products lol but...
but I will say I have:
-Stacked prime/anabolic pump/powerfull before twice and loved it. (gained 4 lbs and 2 the next time)
-Used anabolic pump alone once (disappointed)
-Used jack3d 4 times within the last year and a half. (do consider it the best preworkout i've used, and I tried them all)

I am a 21 year old junior in college at an optimal point to test a new product. i have a solid schedule that ive been doing for months involving a great diet, good sleep patterns and gym at the same time 4 days a week. I have the time to write a detailed log, the knowledge of my body to describe how it responds, and the integrity to tell the honest truth, not just rave for no reason, although im sure it will be positive.

Because of my solid and steady schedule I can assure you that the results of a new product will definitely show.

Remember that all logs will be logged on a private forum at usplabsdirect.com, if you are not registered, please do so and while you are there just copy and paste your application in the Pink Chronicles forum...

candleboxx

Awards
Im not going to suck the **** of everyone of your products on a post or take a picture of your products lol but...
but I will say I have:
-Stacked prime/anabolic pump/powerfull before twice and loved it. (gained 4 lbs and 2 the next time)
-Used anabolic pump alone once (disappointed)
-Used jack3d 4 times within the last year and a half. (do consider it the best preworkout i've used, and I tried them all)

I am a 21 year old junior in college at an optimal point to test a new product. i have a solid schedule that ive been doing for months involving a great diet, good sleep patterns and gym at the same time 4 days a week. I have the time to write a detailed log, the knowledge of my body to describe how it responds, and the integrity to tell the honest truth, not just rave for no reason, although im sure it will be positive.

Because of my solid and steady schedule I can assure you that the results of a new product will definitely show.
First of all giving a strong assurance towards a company that excels in product production that works is not sucking ****.

Second you take a suppliment 4 times, and say you "Know how it works" means **** to anyone and your ignorance is proven.

Third your bragging about a being in college

Fourth, you work out 4 times a week, probably doing half reps on everything. Get out here with the DBAG 225 attitude. I think the cabage patch forums are a good place for you to troll.

Fälschung :FUfinger:

Last edited:

First of all giving a strong assurance towards a company that excels in product production that works is not sucking ****.

Second you take a suppliment 4 times, and say you "Know how it works" means **** to anyone and your ignorance is proven.

Third your bragging about a being in college

Fourth, you work out 4 times a week, probably doing half reps on everything. Get out here with the DBAG 225 attitude. I think the cabage patch forums are a good place for you to troll.

Fälschung :FUfinger:
Yea, I'm not picking that guy. Just kidding Vato!

Listen up Vatos Locos, the pick magic has landed in the USA! WHo is ready to get Chingon?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listen up Vatos Locos, the pick magic has landed in the USA! WHo is ready to get Chingon?
Me and about 10 of my closest AM friends please! Need I start a list...

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Im ready to get bad@$$! and in with the pink! we are ready!

JayDGreen1

Awards
I would love to beta test Pink Magic. Jack3d is the only USP Labs product I have ever used. I work out 5 days a week and I am able to log every day. Dont let me post count fool you. I am on these forums a lot soaking in everything I can.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
It may be the 3 scoops of jack3d i just took or this thread but for some reason i want to go to the gym in all pink. Weird i know.

very good chance someone gets selected if you apply at the usplabsdirect.com forum. We are logging it over there either way....

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
very good chance someone gets selected if you apply at the usplabsdirect.com forum. We are logging it over there either way....
Well i reckon its a good thing i applied there already :You_Rock_Emoticon:

k1d

Awards
You say Pink Magic for USPLabs Vatos only.. and thats exactly what I am. A USPLabs Vato and I won't disappoint.
Thats straight to the point, no bull****.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ya, hizo mi application por el Pink Magic en usplabsdirect.:439:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^What he said I think...