FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
very good chance someone gets selected if you apply at the usplabsdirect.com forum. We are logging it over there either way....
Waiting to hear from Casey @ usplabs to redress my inability to post at usplabsdirect. Consider my application transfered when everthing is resolved.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting to hear from Casey @ usplabs to redress my inability to post at usplabsdirect. Consider my application transfered when everthing is resolved.
You can't post there?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok being that i'm OG Inner Circle Mob, i gotta run this beta!!!!!

when will this start? is it to be ran stand-alone, or is it ok to run with preWO etc?

i would not be running any other similar products so we could get a clear review of this intriguing product.

hit me up Boro!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out the results?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried all of Usp labs supplements and had great results. This one ( Pink Magic ) will continue on with that tradition.

look Vatos, The Pink Crew will be picked next week. Keep them coming. And remember apply here or apply at usplabsdirect.com forum but you will have to log in our private forum at the usplabs forum.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
look Vatos, The Pink Crew will be picked next week. Keep them coming. And remember apply here or apply at usplabsdirect.com forum but you will have to log in our private forum at the usplabs forum.
I was able to post my app on USPLabs direct, but I have hard time logging into the site, this not the first time I have dealt with this issue.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct. I have have had an account since 2007, but am unable to post. PM sent with more details.
Thanks for the PM. Responded yesterday with outlined next steps. Thank you for your understanding, and for supporting USPLabs! :)

tgarza

Awards
I'm currently taking OxyElite Pro and loving every effin' day on this stuff. I want to test out Pink Magic because it's pink and it's magic,lolz!

kyoryoko

Awards
I would like to apply for beta testing because I have tried Prime and loved it. Love Jack3d, Anabolic Pump, will soon try OEP, and am looking for a natty test booster for my PCT.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will be intersting. I am curious too as 100 loggers. Now that I have my gym up and running. As people see me lifting stronger harder and I grow people will ask me what I am taking and guess what I can say or could say. Pink Magic.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually having the same issue for some reason... I've been in a member since mid 08 and cant log on...

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Where is the love?

I've been a hardcore supporter since, before I joined the Inner Circle.(Aug 2008)

I'm a no-nonsense kinda guy who loves being right. And WITH USP LABS almost 3 years ago I loved to say I was wrong. Supercissus truly changed my life and let me get back on track from a really horrible ankle injury in a way I could not have even hoped for. Since that day years ago I have lost about 15 lbs of fat and gained about 20 lbs of muscle. I'd say a good half of the time, I've been on 1 USPlabs product or another. Not a bad 2 year change considering I've hit some bumps in the road on my training.

I feel like you guys are all grownneded up now. So It's always great to see you never forget your old friends.

I don't really have a clue what your new pink pill is all about, but I'm down for a damn good run with it. As soon as you release the details of how it can best be run.
(IE: Cut/bulk/hicarb/max cardio/empty stomach/stand alone) I'll tailor a good routine for it.

Looking forward to it.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I thought pink magic would be some a female libido booster. Maybe it is, in the reverse fashion.

I definitely qualify as a usp labs customer. I am on the IC release and have bought jacked when it first came out. I got two bottle of OEP when it came out.

I do most of my shopping on nutra though. Which is where i bought 4 bottle of prime, 2 bottles of anabolic pump. The other products i buy in bulk.

The only thing i havent tried is recreate,plus the other stuff released before, around 2007-2008.

Love to try a new test booster, im very interested because it will be something that not on the market now, i and i love to try new stuff. I have tried many other test booster that i could compare it too.

As well, i definitely speak the truth, whether good or bad.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
This is the first Usplab product I will not be throwing my hat in the ring for. But I want to say I know for a fact this product will be a winner. I am currently running natadrol and prime with great results and wont have time to beta this for a long while so Im leaving it for the big boys. Congrats to those who get to beta it and i will be watching and reading and learning. I will be buying it hands down when it hits the inner circle

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Cannot wait to hear if I got picked or not, on the inner circle for a few months now, and running p-slin and jack3d currently. Could not be more happy, and am more than excited to see the results of this. Hope I'm a lucky one (hundred)

Janimba

Awards
set up the account on usplabsdirect.com but didnt get the acctivation email thingy so i cant post yet on the site. I am so still in this i want to beta test this so bad. wont give up hope till last person is picked.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
would one of you guys be able to help me on the USPlabs forum? I sent a few PM's to enable the ability of posting for my account and have yet to receive a response. USPLabs forum user name is cubs1987.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out.?

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
im waitin myself on this one!!really interested in usp's philosopy on supps and from the little ive read so far on the pink has gotten me amped (where do i send my 30 for shipping?) :) and if you can run this for long periods id like to get an inner circle deal on multiples to do a long log and beta test! lets rock and roll make this bird fly....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estoy listo para romper algunos Culos!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm really late.

I would love to run this product and be selected as a beta tester because USPLabs products ahve changed my life for the better, and I would love to see what their offical test booster will do. I will leave a detailed log just like with oep, and of course can't wait to run it... If i'm selected!! Thanks for coming out with another ground breaking product~!!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 21. i saw a few ppl on here say they wanna see it ran by a kid my age. im down to do it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think if this does work i would wanna stack it with prime

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I'll go ahead and post for a beta testing spot also.

Currently 5'11 185 10% and will be finishing up a Test E only cycle in 4 weeks, hopefully at 195lbs 10%. Definately eating dirty but at 3k cal I'm gaining the weight controllably and seem to be leaning out slightly using one OEP a day with DCP.

I've got Nolvadex, Prime, TNA, Lean Xtreme, OEP and DCP ready for PCT and after but it seems from other logs that using Pink Magic during pct would allow me to continue putting on size while leaning out for Summer.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
im 21. i saw a few ppl on here say they wanna see it ran by a kid my age. im down to do it
What are your stats? I'm 18 so I think it would be sweet to run this and compare with someone around my age

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 ft 9, 180, around 12% BF. bench 305 BB. 16 and 1/2 in arms

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your stats? I'm 18 so I think it would be sweet to run this and compare with someone around my age
Your test levels are already sky high . I don't think it would beneot you.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i should have an opportunity to log because i put the pink 2.5 lb plates on the squat bar.:cool2: and because i wrote that in pink.

and ive used powerfull, pslin, anabolic pump, jacked, and some of your other products i dont really remember everything ive used.

Just another FYI, if you are applying in this thread please also apply at the Pink Chronicles forum at USplabsdirect.com.

If chosen you must log it on our private forum and USPlabs so just get registration out of the way.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your test levels are already sky high . I don't think it would beneot you.
not true for everybody, ive been taking t boosters since i was 19 and they work for me. i get acne day two on most t boosters. cant say its not working

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fact: people who apply should one of couse be using USP Labs product but to have low levels of test. It is pointless for a person with test levels in the range espically if your 18,29,20 and your levels are sky high.
Like in my case I am in the lower limits in the range. I would actually benefit from it as if it raises my test levels I could be on par with someone that is in the range.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Just another FYI, if you are applying in this thread please also apply at the Pink Chronicles forum at USplabsdirect.com.

If chosen you must log it on our private forum and USPlabs so just get registration out of the way.
done!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Jacob I still can not log in...

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
when will the testing start as im using bold atm and will be in pct 3rd of may, i think i could run this during pct and would do so if asked as i love usplabs products

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will use PRIME, TNA PoweFULL and Pink Magic to become a 300lbs. Muscle Destructive Machine.........Hell Yeah!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you validate your account by clicking the link that was sent to your email?
If anyone else has any issues, please PM me. Check your email first for a confirmation email, including your junk mail.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fact: people who apply should one of couse be using USP Labs product but to have low levels of test. It is pointless for a person with test levels in the range espically if your 18,29,20 and your levels are sky high.
Like in my case I am in the lower limits in the range. I would actually benefit from it as if it raises my test levels I could be on par with someone that is in the range.
that is true about you, but not about all young kids. i benefit from test boosters and im 21. ive been using them about 2 a year for the past 2 years. i notice increase in strength, libido and acne so i know my test levels are raising. u cant tell me it doesnt work for me when u dont even know me

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I don't see anywhere that says this is a test booster so I wouldn't make that assumption just yet.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Part of beta testing aswell is seeing how it affects different age groups, targeting a certain age group will only show half of the actual picture. Why neglect an age group because of an assumption that it may not benefit them as much as you, when you nor anyone have yet to even see one ingredient in said product. If i were a company owner i would want feedback from many different age groups to see how it works in everyone and since he said 100+ testers those are not all going to people who may have lower test levels because that would be a skewed test. Just my 2 cents

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass Booster!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it is indeeded not rasing test levels I understand. I was under the impression it was a test booster.

I quote from page one. "PINK MAGIC is a natural anabolic or test booster(have to keep some what placebo) and one should expect huge increases in strength and Lean body mass diet depending of course."

So I though it was a test booster. I am just saying if your test levels are normal and you want to take a test booster its not cost effective imo. Its the free test we want any how but if this product is not a test booster and maybe it is there BCAA product since leucine is very anabolic and anti catabolic.