Forskolin

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I just took 50 mg a hour ago with food. I got the 95% one. I feel kinda nauseas with a bad taste in my mouth. How should I expect to feel when starting this? The other brand left a bad taste in my mouth too.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
what does forksolin do arent there side effects

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I was more amped up before I took it. Taking with food is good?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so confused

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
You guys are so secretive in this thread, why? I know you guys take this.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
You guys are so secretive in this thread, why? I know you guys take this.
Because likely none of us have ever experienced what you are saying you do. F95 has no taste for me because mine are in caps. No clue what the powder tastes like and have no intention of trying it

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I really take so much ****. I'm saying that because if it makes me tired and gives you energy I would cut the dose, if that is not a beginning side effect. I was completely wired before I took it, that is how I like to feel and why I take what I take, and how. I took with food and was tired, I always get more energy after I eat because of what I take also. I felt lazy so after a few hours I tried just a little on a empty stomach, I felt more awake. So I will assume for me, that's how I should take. Everytime I have tried I get a bad taste in my mouth, I take in a capsule.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I really don't get why this is so popular. I have way less energy from taking this. I feel like it's false advertising people saying this stuff is good.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I really don't get why this is so popular. I have way less energy from taking this. I feel like it's false advertising people saying this stuff is good.
Its not an energy supplement or draining supplement.

AnthroLats

Awards
Its popular because most people don't get the effects you're getting. I take 50mg of a 250mg extract, three times a day, all fasted, no problems to be seen. I think you're just an exception for some strange unfortunate reason.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its good for nothing, as far as I can tell.
You've been taking it two days and claim it does nothing? Forskolin isn't an ingredient you are going to "feel", especially in that short time frame, but it has documented effects on cAMP and has studies (and feedback) backing its effectiveness. There shouldn't be anything about it making you tired, but if you stick with it you'll notice its effects on body composition manifest over time. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe there is an underlying health issue. Or maybe you need to take a deload or week off the gym if you're feeling drained. If you're only feeling like that when you take Forskolin, then maybe you're telling yourself it is supposed to make you feel a certain way, when it won't. Placebo is a hell of a drug.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
^^since you seem to be the only one that isn't a rep, can you answer some questions? This 95% one for 2 days. A ****ty brand for 1 day before I bought the 95% one. I tried another one 2 years ago for 3 days. All the times I tried it made me very tired, I'm usually wired from stimulants and supplements. I take good quality stuff. I have tried before bed, during the day, with food and empty stomach. Same thing has happened every time. What does forskolin do besides burn fat? All things I read everyone was saying how they loved and felt so good from it. I don't really need to feel leaner but I definetly don't want anything that makes me bigger.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Had all kinds of blood work done 4 days ago and did a cbc with auto diff a month ago. I had my blood work done on my liver, kidneys, etc 4 days ago. that had auto diff too . All came back in normal perfect numbers.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
It's called a comprehensive metabolic panel. I also got checked for diabetes and have my glucose etc checked. I am in great health. All done 4 days ago.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Could be interaction with "all the ****" you take daily

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Thats what ive been trying to figure out and why I keep asking. Is this tired feeling a beginning side effect? ^^ What are the benefits of forskolin?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thats what ive been trying to figure out and why I keep asking. Is this tired feeling a beginning side effect? ^^ What are the benefits of forskolin?
benefits of forsk include: "most well-known for its strong ability to raise cAMP, a key signaling molecule in hormone pathways. Forskolin is a known vasodilator, a thyrogenic, a testosterone and lean body mass promoting agent, as well as a weight loss supplement."

Pretty much it helps you keep muscle on a cut, and helps put on lean mass in a bulk. This is what I understood the definition to mean (and relevant studies). It does help lose some fat, but that is not how it actually works

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I think I take too many vasodilators already.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Ok. I think I take too many vasodilators already.
A change in blood pressure would explain some of the things you are experiencing. What exactly are you taking, then we might be able to help you a lot more

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol at calling Forskolin a false advertising supplement and it does nothing. Do you even read or look at studies done on any ingredients? There's plenty of data to back Forskolin up. And as someone said above, you stated yourself that you're taking a "s*** load of stuff", so how in the word do you even know what's working and what's not?

You'd be best off to drop everything and re evaluate your supplementation.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not a side effect and why are you taking something you don't know the benefits of in the first place? You're taking WAY too many supplements to have any idea what is being effective for you or not.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What else do you take with forskolin, maybe we can help find a culprit

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sorry cant hold back any longer...jesus this page is full of potato, Im almost inclined to think you must be trolling, 5ifty :/

DarthGainer

Awards
Why do people buy supplements if they dont understand or read up on what they do?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do people buy supplements if they dont understand or read up on what they do?
That's why I gave mine away. I didn't know what it was for and didn't care to do the research on it...

Edit: I didn't buy it.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. I really take so much ****. I'm saying that because if it makes me tired and gives you energy I would cut the dose, if that is not a beginning side effect. I was completely wired before I took it, that is how I like to feel and why I take what I take, and how. I took with food and was tired, I always get more energy after I eat because of what I take also. I felt lazy so after a few hours I tried just a little on a empty stomach, I felt more awake. So I will assume for me, that's how I should take. Everytime I have tried I get a bad taste in my mouth, I take in a capsule.
Could be interaction with "all the ****" you take daily
Strong this... And it's impossible to evaluate the effectiveness of a supplement with only 1-3 days of use. ESPECIALLY if the desired effects are not acute

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
If you read the whole thread, you can see how many times i kept asking the same thing over and over and no one would answer the questions. It made me too tired. I had to put down the product to get a answer out of someone, it worked. I didnt like it. You never know if you like something until you try it.