Forskolin lowering blood pressure too much?

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
I've been taking lean xtreme and I've had some weird feelings lately.

In the morning I feel dizzy when I stand up, my feet and hands are quite cold, low heart rate (talking 49-55 BPM probably), my left hand sometimes feels rather numb. I'll eat a big meal and my heart rate increases to a normal range and feel some sort of weird "palpitations", like a feeling of anxiety and my heart is beating harder but not faster as in outside of normal range (usually a good bit under 80BPM), my hands and so on heat up and I feel normal apart from the thumping/anxious feeling. Today this same thing happened and now a few hours after my first meal I'm back to having a low heart rate, cold nose, hands and feet

It's kind of odd but I feel like something is going on, so I've booked an appointment with my doctor in 2 days time and I'll stop the lean xtreme but any ideas what this could be?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I experienced something similar with forskolin 95.

Crazy dizzy ness. Kinda like I got up too fast. I brought this up before and I actually had an alergy to forskolin or something in that product. I would cease use immediately or reduce dose. See if that helps. I literally couldn't do cardio on forskolin.

But I couldn't re create the problem with another bottle. I also learned I couldn't handle 100mg of the stuff. 50 for me now.

I can however say there are plenty of alternative fat burners out there.

The company I rep for has inferno. The only product I just HAD to review asap (before I was a rep with these guys) because it worked so well for me personally. Canibal inferno. We also now have a version with amp and it's a great pre too. We also have claw which has t2 in it which JUST WORKS. Honestly can say I use the products.

Another product I can't shut up about is alphamine. PES has done a hell of a job there.

Dexaprine was good too.

Plenty of others as well.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Can't say I felt that feeling with F95 but everyone's different for sure. It may be more than the F95 but see what doc says.

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
Yeah I didn't react negatively to the forskolin before this so I may give it a week or so and go back on it if I'm fine. It could be because I'm coming off a lot of stims (was taking EC, alphamine, yohimbine, not all at once of course). I would switch to something alternative but I got some Supremacy 2.0 which is meant to be awesome.

Maybe my dosage it too high for my body weight, I am 142-143lbs now, very lean (got measured between 8-9% body fat the other day with 4 point callipers, I know that's not accurate but still pretty shredded by anyone's standards). I do still want to use the forskolin so hopefully these negative effects will pass given some time off