Formex MCPE - Coming soon!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WHOA Formestane with good bioavailability which means you don't have to slather it on your body.

HELL YEA BRING IT ON!

wood23

wood23

Awards
I am in for the lottery. I was about to do a m-drol pulse but i would like to try this as a stand alone. How long can it be run safely and effectively for without side effects.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's on the previous page:

****As promised, this is the write-up (rough) for Formex. Please note that the Chemical Structure Picture is not included in this at the moment. Hell, I may even get into trouble for posting the write-up because it's not actually fully finished. But, I'm willing to take that risk because I promised you guys that I would deliver it tonight, so here it is. Once I do have the polished version, I will replace it. Anyway, enjoy the read.

Oh, and there will be more to come...

IBE Formex (Formestane-MCPE)

-Rapidly Decrease Estrogens
-Skyrocket Testosterone Levels
-Ferociously Increase Libido
-Greatly Increase Free Test – Lower SHBG
-Ether Technology Prevents Rapid Breakdown

The same company that brought you new innovations like acetylated resveratrol, 2-bromomelatonin, and Epistane IBE is proud to announce its latest innovation: Formex. The wait for the most potent anti-estrogen ever to hit the market is over. Formex is a revolution in the battle against estradiol because it utilizes one of the most potent second generation steroidal aromatase inhibitors and supercharges it by rearranging the 17B-hydroxyl group to give you the longest lasting, legal anti-estrogen. This rearrangement, called methylcyclopentyl ether (MCPE), is what allows for the incredible increase in bioavailability, allowing for a smaller dose with much greater testosterone boosting and estradiol reducing effects. Don’t waste your money on regular formestane, which hastily breaks down in the body, experience IBE Formex and take your body to the next level!

What is actually in Formex?
Formex contains the MCP ether of formestane. The chemical name is 4-hydroxy-17B-(1'-methoxy)-cyclopentoxyandrost-4-en-3-one. As you can see Formex is not methylated as many of the harsher oral prohormones have become recently. Formex also does not need to be cycled because besides its potent anti-estrogen activity it is also mildly androgenic, which allows Formex to regulate proper HPTA function without suppression. The chemical structure is below:

Is Formex better than regular Formestane?
By far! IBE has corrected the problem with traditional formestane products; low bioavailability. With Formex you can now rest assured that your liver is not rapidly degrading your anti-estrogen before it ever reaches systemic circulation. How does this work? Formex resists biodegradation with a dual shield. The first defense is evasion. Typically when something is ingested it is carried through the stomach and into the small intestine where nutrients are absorbed and brought into circulation for processing. The vein responsible for this is the hepatic portal vein (HPV). As the name implies it brings blood directly to the liver for processing and is the site of regular formestane biodegradation. However, there is a loophole in this defense. The more lipophilic (fat loving) a substance is the lower the chance of it entering the HPV and the greater the chance of it entering lymphatic circulation. Since ethers cannot Hydrogen bond and a hydrocarbon group has been added, it becomes much more lipophilic. These substances can enter lacteals, make their way into the lymphatic system, bypass the liver, and reach systemic circulation before ever seeing the first sign of hepatic metabolism. This means not only can you get greater estradiol suppression but for a much longer period than before. The second defense is the MCPE in the 17b position. This group protects itself from cleavage because it is large and bulky and repels the enzyme responsible.

What can I expect with Formex?
With Formex you can expect to feel your libido skyrocket and watch your bloat dwindle away. Plus, Formex is not only an anti-estrogen but it also has mild anabolic properties that allow for strength and muscle gains, as well as a heightened ferocity in the gym. On cycle you can expect to see a hardened physique and greatly reduced risk of forming estradiol-induced gynecomastia.

When should I use Formex?
Formex can be used anytime that you would like greatly increase your testosterone levels, decrease levels of estradiol, and increase athletic performance.

ON CYCLE AND PCT: It can be used on cycle to reduce the bloat associated with aromatizing compounds or to prevent estradiol-related gynecomastia. Formex can also be used in PCT to prevent valuable testosterone from converting to estradiol. It is important to understand that the dosing regimen for Formex is much different than traditional formestane. Since it lasts longer in the body, it requires less frequent doses. In studies of cycloalkyl ether derivatives of estradiol, researchers found that these highly lipophilic substances were capable of being stored in fat and create a time released effect. Other studies have shown that formestane given parenterally at a mere 250mg inhibited the activity of aromatase >85% for 2 weeks! Since Formex enters systemic circulation similarly to formestane given parenterally you can achieve maximal results without the use of transdermals or injectables.

BRIDGE: One of the most effective uses for Formex is using it as a bridge between cycles. No need for a full, all out PCT between cycles, use Formex while recovering and prevent muscle wasting, while keeping libido elevated.

STANDALONE: Formex can be used as a standalone product to help maintain your gains throughout the year, decrease fat accumulation, keep you shredded for the summer, or give you the extra boost you need whether it be in the gym or the bedroom!

TRT: Formex can provide valuable protection against gynecomastia for those on TRT. The risk of gynecomastia while on TRT is greatly increased as the body adjusts to its surroundings by increasing circulating levels of CYP (aromatase) to combat the rapid rise in testosterone levels.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the write-up. Solid job, IBE! :thumbsup:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that; my honest opinion is that it is being compared to oral formestane and not transdermal formestane which also gets around those problems. But popping a pill is easier the doing a TD like someone already mentioned. The only other advantage I see if the 17b protection; not sure to how great a degree this will effect it. Perhaps the full-writeup will go into this.
Steveo, protection of the 17 position in Formex is phenomenol. The group is very bulky, which repels degradation ezymes very well. It is very hard for the main degradation enzymes to bind to bulky lipophilic groups. Since ethers don't H-bond the lipophilic value is greatly enhanced allowing it to depsit into fat for a time released effect as well.

As for transdermal formestane you still run into the problem of the skin barrier. You lose a great amount of product trying to penetrate the skin and depending on many factors associated with a person's skin, will determine the rate of absorption and the amount of product that makes it to systemic circulation. It is much more efficient to use a capsule if possible in the pharmaceutical realm unless you have something like a time released patch, which really only works if you have a smaller amount of product and the right technology. As you mentioned also, cleavage of the 17b-hydroxy group is inevitable with regular formestane whether it be oral or transdermal and the affinity for that small group is very high. Bottom line is you just can't be accurate in your dosing, which is going to cause a lot of peaks and valleys in the dosage curve.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well-timed appearance, D!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting that; my honest opinion is that it is being compared to oral formestane and not transdermal formestane which also gets around those problems. But popping a pill is easier the doing a TD like someone already mentioned. The only other advantage I see if the 17b protection; not sure to how great a degree this will effect it. Perhaps the full-writeup will go into this.
That's true and remember TD Formestane is extremely cost effective. I have been able to use it as a staple if I use it 3 times a week 100mg. This in TD will last for a a long time. I will have to compare how cost effective the new oral is. Sounds good though.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So for newbs, would Formex function as an AI? Would it do well stacked with something like DS Activate Extreme?

I've seen some people run Activate Extreme + Stoked along with an AI. Would adding Formex here be a good idea? Or would Activate Extreme + Formex be enough?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
very curious to see how much this costs? nutra could always have a presale :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very curious to see how much this costs? nutra could always have a presale :)
if it has same potency as e-form in a oral dose, then $55 or under for a full months supply will be ok with me. but e-form set the bar high, i have not found anything that is equal to it. btw-e-form was $15 for a long time...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottom line is you just can't be accurate in your dosing, which is going to cause a lot of peaks and valleys in the dosage curve.
Agreed. It's a royal pain to keep in solution, even with reheating and shaking like a madman.

I jump the bandwagon for all the form hype. I'll definately pick this one up to compare to the write up statement "Don’t waste your money on regular formestane." I dunno if there's a better bang for your buck with any supplement, even with the more recent price increases.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. It's a royal pain to keep in solution, even with reheating and shaking like a madman.

I jump the bandwagon for all the form hype. I'll definately pick this one up to compare to the write up statement "Don’t waste your money on regular formestane." I dunno if there's a better bang for your buck with any supplement, even with the more recent price increases.
CelC5, I offered you a run of this (Sponsored) to compare your experiences with the Formestane.
Are you interested?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CelC5, I offered you a run of this (Sponsored) to compare your experiences with the Formestane.
Are you interested?
I'd probably want to run it solo since I've been off the supplement bandwagon for a while. Would that be ok?

Over the past 6 weeks, my goals have been a gradual decrease in bf, but still with strength gains. Formestane fits that bill so I'd be game.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd probably want to run it solo since I've been off the supplement bandwagon for a while. Would that be ok?

Over the past 6 weeks, my goals have been a gradual decrease in bf, but still with strength gains. Formestane fits that bill so I'd be game.
That would be great!
We want to see results from users that run it alone.
Please PM your information so that I may have it.
ETA is 2 weeks, from my understanding.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would be great!
We want to see results from users that run it alone.
Please PM your information so that I may have it.
ETA is 2 weeks, from my understanding.
celc is a great choice,imo. a lot of us value his opinion. if celc likes it, then you have a winner.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know much about form but is this something that could be used as a standalone PCT for something like Epi?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'll be getting bloodwork done soon to see my hormone levels because I think I have low test. I'd be willing to try this and have bloodwork done again after using for however long you want. This depends on what my doctor wants of course. I'll know next week. A rep can PM me if they want me to keep them posted.

Also I've used formestane in the past td.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
So it could be used towards the end of PCT to stop estrogen rebound and bump up natural test levels?
Sure it could, can be used just like any other formestane product.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used Formestane, but after reading this thread I'm thinking I might run this stuff with a bottle or two of Stoked.

Sorry if I missed it, but what's the longest duration that Formex MCPE can be ran? How long before it completely clears my system after cessation of use?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry if I missed it, but what's the longest duration that Formex MCPE can be ran? How long before it completely clears my system after cessation of use?
I personally like 3-4 week runs of form. It only takes a day or 2 for the initial form effects to "kick in" so we'll know right away what effects the new product will have. I HAVE ran it longer, in the 6 week range, but thought it was too long as it started to affect vision (assuming estrogen got too low).

A lot of studies show that form continues to effect HPTA activity for 19-22 weeks AFTER stopping use. I don't know that I've seen a definitive timeframe for estrogen control or DHT control though. Subjectively, I never "feel" the formestane effects for much longer than 2-3 days after use. But it's pretty common in general searches to see looooong active time periods.

It's possible that the new delivery methods could change timeframe, but how would we know since it's new?

Iron Lungz,
pm sent by the way.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A lot of studies show that form continues to effect HPTA activity for 19-22 weeks AFTER stopping use. I don't know that I've seen a definitive timeframe for estrogen control or DHT control though.
Yeah you are absolutely right, I have seen many of the same studies on this. That is one of the things I mention in the writeup because there were quite a few studies conducted on various steroidal molecules that have MCPE and other very lipophilic groups and they showed that things such as estradiol MCPE can actually create a time released effect since the body stores it in fat.

URBANMONK: I saw you had asked if Formex acts as an AI? It is an aromatase inhibitor. Not sure if maybe I misunderstood your question though so let me know if you were asking something else :).

THEBIGT: You can get a months worth for $35 and if you bought it during the pre-sale it is $29.95 so the price actually beats the hassle of transdermals. We aren't looking to gouge people, we want it to be accessible to everyone at an affordable price.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lakemountd-i meant no disrespect, i have just been disappointed with lack of results with other ai's since my e-form was discontinued. $35 for a full months supply is very fair-but not as good as a $15 bottle of e-form, i kid i kid. anxious to hear what celc thinks of your new product.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lakemountd-i meant no disrespect, i have just been disappointed with lack of results with other ai's since my e-form was discontinued. $35 for a full months supply is very fair-but not as good as a $15 bottle of e-form, i kid i kid. anxious to hear what celc thinks of your new product.
I would be interested in seeing an APP from you. You are someone I go to about formestane and have. On multiple boards you have knowledge and experience with it. Between celc5 and yourself I think it would give me a pretty good idea of what to expect!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in seeing an APP from you. You are someone I go to about formestane and have. On multiple boards you have knowledge and experience with it. Between celc5 and yourself I think it would give me a pretty good idea of what to expect!
kind words and i thank you, my friend. but celc will give an honest review and let us know the low down.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know much about form but is this something that could be used as a standalone PCT for something like Epi?
Check out the write-up in the IBE forum or my sig. It can be used as a standalone, in PCT, and on cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out the write-up in the IBE forum or my sig. It can be used as a standalone, in PCT, and on cycle.
Yah I can see form being used for any situation... definitely very flexible product. Some people use it on cycle to combat sides.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's possible that the new delivery methods could change timeframe, but how would we know since it's new?
I was wondering if maybe IBE had done some labs and research of their own before releasing the product.

Thanks for taking the time for your response too; that was a fair amount of info :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it has same potency as e-form in a oral dose, then $55 or under for a full months supply will be ok with me. but e-form set the bar high, i have not found anything that is equal to it. btw-e-form was $15 for a long time...
It will be less than $55 for a month supply ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So for newbs, would Formex function as an AI? Would it do well stacked with something like DS Activate Extreme?

I've seen some people run Activate Extreme + Stoked along with an AI. Would adding Formex here be a good idea? Or would Activate Extreme + Formex be enough?
Formex is an actual AI itself, with a ton of other positive properties.. You can stack anything with it, but since it lowers SHBG itself, no need for the Activate in my opinion.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it could be used towards the end of PCT to stop estrogen rebound and bump up natural test levels?
It could be used the entire cycle, right before PCT, and during PCT. Anytime you want to get rid of that estrogen.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formex is an actual AI itself. You can stack anything with it...if you were looking for a good natural test booster to stack with it, you could go with the Activate for sure.
I think on paper that Formex and STOKED! would be one hell of a stack. I know that's what I have in store for it.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do we have any studies that would show the possible mechanism of Formestane being better for fat loss then other AIs? Is it because of the inherant androgenic activity?

Mr.50

cmack26

Awards
i have never ran formestane before,but might have to give this a try.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ Thanks LMD for that explanation. As a curiosity Q, do you have any relevant studies with quantitative measurements to show the degree of protection the 17b methyl has to enzymatic degradation?

[deleted]

Re: the $15 E-Form, that was a bargain, and you should have stocked up on it if you realized it, but you won't see a price like that again.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do we have any studies that would show the possible mechanism of Formestane being better for fat loss then other AIs? Is it because of the inherant androgenic activity?

Mr.50
I don't have a study. But AI's are definately my favorite supplements. In my experience, trione, 6bromo, atd (and variations) are all equally effective in terms of fat loss. IMO formestane is slightly better than all 3. The clincher is that I rarely have joint issues on formestane (which is important if you wanna run during a cut), while I get real "creaky" on the others.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some websites say they have it in stock is that possible? Nice looking bottle by the way!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formex is an actual AI itself, with a ton of other positive properties.. You can stack anything with it, but since it lowers SHBG itself, no need for the Activate in my opinion.

I didn't know Form had an effect of Free T and SHBG. This is good. Do other AI's have this same effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
celc5 Supplement Logs 242