Formex MCPE - Coming soon!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for why this is better than TD Form.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are working on the information. No way do we want to give you guys something that doesn't cover all bases.
Thanks for your patience.

Subbed for why this is better than TD Form.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Write-up is being worked on this weekend. Will be posted early next week.

This will not be transdermal, to those of you who asked.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'm here, you can let the cat out of the bag!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in case you are wondering about Iron Lungz's whereabouts, he asked me to inform you he is currently attending to urgent personal matters, and will be back shortly. Thank you on his behalf for your understanding.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in case you are wondering about Iron Lungz's whereabouts, he asked me to inform you he is currently attending to urgent personal matters, and will be back shortly. Thank you on his behalf for your understanding.

Thanks for the update, we'll see Iron Lungz around next week when the write-up rolls around hopefully :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update, we'll see Iron Lungz around next week when the write-up rolls around hopefully :)
Thanks, Ike.
I am back, although I'm in a high level of pain, I'm here.
I don't want to get into it here, in this thread, but thanks for the understanding. Let's just say that the injury sustained while in the line of duty haunts me to this day.

The information is coming, guys. Lake is working hard on having everything in-line to explain the product.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Ike.
I am back, although I'm in a high level of pain, I'm here.
I don't want to get into it here, in this thread, but thanks for the understanding. Let's just say that the injury sustained while in the line of duty haunts me to this day.

The information is coming, guys. Lake is working hard on having everything in-line to explain the product.
sorry to hear that.
glad to hear about information coming

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wait till you guys read the write-up ;)
Agreed. Although, the write-up doesn't do this product actual justice - only use will do that. Once you have tried this, I can give you an Iron Guarantee that you will never go without this in Post Cycle Therapy again. And have I metioned how this product will work well for those who want to recomp? Yeah, this is going to be HUGE!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Although, the write-up doesn't do this product actual justice - only use will do that. Once you have tried this, I can give you an Iron Guarantee that you will never go without this in Post Cycle Therapy again. And have I metioned how this product will work well for those who want to recomp? Yeah, this is going to be HUGE!
If it comes with an Iron Guarantee, then the sky should be it's limits! :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I like that, "Iron Guarantee"!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
The Iron Guarantee?? Gee willikers!

Interesting that this is being touted as a big pct item. I have always thought of form as a mostly on-cycle estrogen regulator. OF course it could be utilized anytime for e-control. With this modified form I suspect there may be some different or enhanced action.. HMMMMMMM

Alright go ahead, keep teasing us..

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
so about when is the release for this stuff gonna be?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for this! MCPE=methylcyclopentylether formestane?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He mentioned "weeks" in the other thread. The problem with ETAs down the road is nothing is certain, delays often happen, and then people only get let down. So I think it's best to give a vague time-frame.
Correct, Steve.
The information that was given to me was in weeks. Hopefully, it will be available sooner than that! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timing looks good, I'm penciling it in... Even though I have no use for PCT, I am interested in a formestane that has high oral bioavailibility... Hoping it will be available at Nutraplanet..

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sub...Currently on PCT, but will use it for my next PCT or for an upcoming cut...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
neato! I enjoy formestane. Is this going to an oral and trans?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
neato! I enjoy formestane. Is this going to an oral and trans?
Look and ye shall findeth the answer... ;)
Hint: Same thread.

Information is coming along nicely, and will be shared soon. How soon? Real Soon!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Look and ye shall findeth the answer... ;)
Hint: Same thread.

Information is coming along nicely, and will be shared soon. How soon? Real Soon!
yeah sorry, I am a bit lazy when I don't feel like digging things up. I would love to give the run, but I have my next plan established. I wouldn't mind throwing some formestane in again down the road.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah sorry, I am a bit lazy when I don't feel like digging things up. I would love to give the run, but I have my next plan established. I wouldn't mind throwing some formestane in again down the road.
It will definitely be a product that I would recommend that you try.
:biglaugh:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
very interested in reading the write-up. sounds promising!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giggity, Giggity, Giggity Al-right!

This stuff is going to rock!

theguvner

Awards
Subbed! Sounds great, been looking forward to a oral formestane product

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard Thursday is going to educational... :think:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Form was pretty disappointing in pct for me, and that's pretty much the consensus too. Surprised you're marketing it for those purposes. Otherwise, it's totally badasss during a cut and as an on cycle adjunct. I've never been impressed with any oral Form, so maybe you guys can break the mold.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Form was pretty disappointing in pct for me, and that's pretty much the consensus too. Surprised you're marketing it for those purposes. Otherwise, it's totally badasss during a cut and as an on cycle adjunct. I've never been impressed with any oral Form, so maybe you guys can break the mold.
curious as to which oral form products you have used?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, here's a sneak peak...
The biggest thing is that its more lipophilic and will be absorbed into the lymphatic system, allowing it to bypass the hepatic portal vein and liver degradation, but of course the alkylation prevents breakdown as well. Should also linger in the body for quite some time with the MCPE attached to it. Studies of MCPE estradiol show that it stays in fat tissue for a while...
More to come. Stay tuned!

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
... it's totally badasss during a cut and as an on cycle adjunct ...
I'm agree with you, an oral formestane with good bioavailability would be a great add to a cycle without rise the sides.

I'm thinking in HDrol + Formex MCPE, for example (that could be my next cycle). Something like that would be a great mild cycle, with lean gains, very low sides, low hepatic toxicity, low androgenic, no hairloss,... PERFECT!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
celc5 Supplement Logs 242