Formex MCPE - Coming soon!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I'd think a Reverse/Formex stack would be very effective.
I agree. For someone really looking for some anti aging and year round test boost, a dose of reverse and 25-50mg Formex could be very potent.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
how do you guys (IBE) foresee the PCT landscape shaping up? here you have a product that is redefining the pct AI and maybe testbooster aspect, anything in the OTC SERM arena?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do you guys (IBE) foresee the PCT landscape shaping up? here you have a product that is redefining the pct AI and maybe testbooster aspect, anything in the OTC SERM arena?
Well, you will just have to wait to see what the future has in store for everyone, won't you? :D
The Innovation is just now starting!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
well then, hope you keep me in mind as you start making announcements :notworthy:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stxnas,
I've ran form stacked with other popular AI"s and stacked with popular div products. It's soooo much more potent that it totally overshadowed everything anytime I stack it in my experience.

I get a lot of form questions and I keep the answers simple:
Bulk: form + creatine
Cut: form + fat burner

I personally try to add form in when I hit a plateau in a bulk or cut... rather than start off a phase with it. So, I sort of use it to kick into that next gear when I felt that I'd naturally hit a wall.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
stxnas,
I've ran form stacked with other popular AI"s and stacked with popular div products. It's soooo much more potent that it totally overshadowed everything anytime I stack it in my experience.

I personally try to add form in when I hit a plateau in a bulk or cut... rather than start off a phase with it. So, I sort of use it to kick into that next gear when I felt that I'd naturally hit a wall.
Celc what are your stats out of curiosity , no homo.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Celc what are your stats out of curiosity , no homo.
At the moment, I'm about 195. I can see abs after a workout and first thing in the morning, but not after a meal. So I'd guess I'm about 14% bf.

For the log, I'd like to see a drop of about 4 pounds fat mass in 4 weeks. I'd like lean mass to stay exactly the same or possibly gain about a pound lean mass. I think those are reasonable goals that would be congruent with my previous form experience.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the moment, I'm about 195. I can see abs after a workout and first thing in the morning, but not after a meal. So I'd guess I'm about 14% bf.

For the log, I'd like to see a drop of about 4 pounds fat mass in 4 weeks. I'd like lean mass to stay exactly the same or possibly gain about a pound lean mass. I think those are reasonable goals that would be congruent with my previous form experience.
Definitely very reasonable goals. I'm excited to see you run it. :dl:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely very reasonable goals. I'm excited to see you run it. :dl:
The deadlift icon is very appropriate actually. I'm a big fan of SLDL, but recently just switched that up for traditional deadlifts. I'd love to see 5 plates go up for a few reps for the log :head: That'll probably be the lift for my objective power measure.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stxnas,

That's some nice feedback there, thanks!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
stxnas,

i'd say -
Cut: form + creatine + fat burner

i don't see why you'd take the creatine out. extra water retention and atp levels have nothing to do with burning fat, but it does help maintain strength/muscle.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys have some pretty cool looking labels. I know, I know, it's what's IN the bottles that counts...but still...:D

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
HDrol + Formex

Personally, I'd think a Reverse/Formex stack would be very effective.
I'll run HDrol + Formex. I think it must be a good mild, safe and effective cycle.

What do you think about this cycle:

Cycle: HDrol + Formex (4 weeks)
PCT: Reversitol + Formex (4 weeks)

??

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'd say -
Cut: form + creatine + fat burner

i don't see why you'd take the creatine out. extra water retention and atp levels have nothing to do with burning fat, but it does help maintain strength/muscle.
I see your point. I just like to find excuses to cut creatine out occasionally. I like the feeling of adding it back in after taking a month or 2 off.

I'll run HDrol + Formex. I think it must be a good mild, safe and effective cycle.

??
I ran Hdrol with Formestane about 2 years ago and the recomp was rediculous. I gained something like 7 or 8 pounds and bf dropped by about 2% in 5 weeks. I HIGHLY recommend that stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

??
That sounds like a solid plan. If you do this log it so I can follow!

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Thats sounds like a solid plan. If you do this log it so I can follow!
I'll do it for sure! :thumbsup:

IMO HDrol + Formex must be a great mild cycle with very low sides, low hepatic toxicity, no hairloss, no gyno,...

I can't wait to try it!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
the best part i all ready bought some 29.99 its cheap!
just look around

yeah guys thanks i plan on maby using it during mi dermacrine run or after for pct

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it suppressive at any high but reasonable dose? what is the highest dose you would see this used at?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it suppressive at any high but reasonable dose? what is the highest dose you would see this used at?
Without suppression - 50mg ED. I would recommend to stay there, or run 25mg ED.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dosage would you recommend for my scenario, I think you know I use E-Form 100mg 3 times a week. This way I can continue use over extremely long periods, and I've seen great benefits. I was just wondering how that would compare to the new oral.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What dosage would you recommend for my scenario, I think you know I use E-Form 100mg 3 times a week. This way I can continue use over extremely long periods, and I've seen great benefits. I was just wondering how that would compare to the new oral.
With you, I would say to do what Natty is doing - run 25mg ED. Or you can run it 3 days at 25mg, then 3 days at 50mg... Or just do a straight up and down dose (25/50/25/50...)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, 50mg will be the sweet spot. Remember, you don't want to get rid of ALL the estrogen in your body, just most of it ;). This is why proper dosing is important. The only reason I would expect to see someone go over 50mg/day is if they are on an extreme amount of synthetic testosterone.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With you, I would say to do what Natty is doing - run 25mg ED. Or you can run it 3 days at 25mg, then 3 days at 50mg... Or just do a straight up and down dose (25/50/25/50...)
How long could one run a low dose like 25 ed ... you see by pulsing (3 times a week) I have been able to run it as a staple.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long could one run a low dose like 25 ed ... you see by pulsing (3 times a week) I have been able to run it as a staple.
Everday. Natty is making it a staple at 25mg daily.
If you figure a 2 month supply (25mg daily), $30 is a great bargin!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a plan to me^^^

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Were there any beta testers? If so, is there any feedback from them?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, i was just about to type this. IL is all over it today! And as IL said, I will be running it year-round at 25mg/day. 1 bottle will last me 2 months. If i decide to do a prohormone cycle or something, I will do 50mg/day while on cycle and PCT. I may also choose to randomly bump it up to 50mg/day for a month just to grab a little extra from it every now and then...sort of like a blast and cruise deal ;).

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, i was just about to type this. IL is all over it today! And as IL said, I will be running it year-round at 25mg/day. 1 bottle will last me 2 months. If i decide to do a prohormone cycle or something, I will do 50mg/day while on cycle and PCT. I may also choose to randomly bump it up to 50mg/day for a month just to grab a little extra from it every now and then...sort of like a blast and cruise deal ;).
And bumping it up will also help in plasma levels. A spike (or a kick E down) every now and then is good for the overall benefit of getting rid of that excessive Estrogen that haunts and attacks the mid-section. ;)

Natty should see great results withing weeks; overall, within months. His success will be the blueprint for all at some point - I can see it, at least.

Damn, $30 a bottle, seriously, it can't be beat.
For all those who are hesitant, great, because there will be some great unbiased logs going on in a week or so. We picked people that are reliable for unbiased reviews. We at IBE want to show you that we may not hype like some companies, but we are willing prove our products in a "real life situations." So let’s let the proof come to light with use.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any merit to running it first week at 50mg e/d and then backing down to the maintenance of 25 from then on? Just like front loading I guess...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep just the kind of deal I was looking for...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any merit to running it first week at 50mg e/d and then backing down to the maintenance of 25 from then on? Just like front loading I guess...
The possibilities are endless, I think I am one of the few who runs Formestane year round and I have to say that it is beneficial. I do believe that it retains it's effectiveness due to the fact that I pulse it. I am leaning towards 50 every other day, or 50 on workout days.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same way DW. I workout 3 days a week though(mon,wed,fri). Would that be using it enough to see a result with 50 on those days only?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same way DW. I workout 3 days a week though(mon,wed,fri). Would that be using it enough to see a result with 50 on those days only?
You would be getting almost as much active ingredient almost as 25 a day.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
... or 50 on workout days.
I'll definately be experimenting as a preworkout. The TD form rush was killer 15 minutes preworkout when I used to lift at home. But, you can't slather a TD on right before going to the gym if you don't want to smell like a total douche bag. So, an oral form preworkout would be killer, if you still get the rush.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll definately be experimenting as a preworkout. The TD form rush was killer 15 minutes preworkout when I used to lift at home. But, you can't slather a TD on right before going to the gym if you don't want to smell like a total douche bag. So, an oral form preworkout would be killer, if you still get the rush.
my favorite for that was to take 3mg of melatonin, go do a heavy heavy leg workout, and then the eform after, and a no-carb pwo shake. was totally euphoric :)

blind12

blind12

Awards
...I still can't believe you guys are pushing this as a pct product. Why? The feedback isn't as good for pct. Trust me, I've ran it myself. The libido enhancement, strength, and aggression just aren't there with form during pct.
I've been using form on and off for about 3 years and have read countless similar opinions. Also there's some good DHT theories regarding why form isn't the best option for pct.
What theories, can you enlighten me ?

Also, what's the mechanism of DHT inhibition ? Nothing related to progesterone I hope ? Will this inhibition lower DHT or just reduce the increase from the increased test ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could, if you wanted it to start "kicking in" asap, but there would be no relevant reason to.

The possibilities are endless, I think I am one of the few who runs Formestane year round and I have to say that it is beneficial. I do believe that it retains it's effectiveness due to the fact that I pulse it. I am leaning towards 50 every other day, or 50 on workout days.
That would def. work

What theories, can you enlighten me ?

Also, what's the mechanism of DHT inhibition ? Nothing related to progesterone I hope ? Will this inhibition lower DHT or just reduce the increase from the increased test ?
5a-reductase inhibition

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
celc5 Supplement Logs 242