Formastane straight to a cycle of PH-19 or wait?

Gator762

Awards
Since it's a suicide inhibitor, would it be OK to go right to a cycle of LG PH-19, or take time off?

I'm thinking of taking it with the new cycle armor, for PCT Erase, Titanium, DAA and the freebie 7-Keto spray. Hard to resist freebies, I also picked up some liquid LG T-911 and LG Formadrol if you think other combinations might work better for the PCT.

I was taking the Formasurge with Anadraulic State GT, but my sleep quality took a big nose dive with all the stims at night. Dropped the Anadraulic State GT after a week.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that would be fine. I would keep the Erase and DAA for PCT.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
Since it's a suicide inhibitor, would it be OK to go right to a cycle of LG PH-19, or take time off?

I'm thinking of taking it with the new cycle armor, for PCT Erase, Titanium, DAA and the freebie 7-Keto spray. Hard to resist freebies, I also picked up some liquid LG T-911 and LG Formadrol if you think other combinations might work better for the PCT.

I was taking the Formasurge with Anadraulic State GT, but my sleep quality took a big nose dive with all the stims at night. Dropped the Anadraulic State GT after a week.
how was your P19 cycle?