cycling off formastane

froschie

Awards
Hi Team,
Currently using solo topical formastane 300mg a day for 6 weeks now. Didn’t run anything else.
Noticing e levels getting too low for my comfort zone so wanting to stop the AI and start DAA powder.
Anyone have advice about stopping AI's abruptly, up regulating estrogen, using DAA powder after AI cycles and any worries about estrogen sides to look out for while cycling off?
Thanks so much.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
No worries its a Suicide Inhibitor. You can taper if ya want .

I have read side estro signs from DAA, so Maybe you should go down to 150mg and add DAA. 120mg is a low dose if not nearly the lowest effective dose. I read a study Royd the Noyd posted it's pretty good.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hi Team,
Currently using solo topical formastane 300mg a day for 6 weeks now. Didn’t run anything else.
Noticing e levels getting too low for my comfort zone so wanting to stop the AI and start DAA powder.
Anyone have advice about stopping AI's abruptly, up regulating estrogen, using DAA powder after AI cycles and any worries about estrogen sides to look out for while cycling off?
Thanks so much.
Also why did you run Formestane standalone?
What estro problems did you have?

froschie

Awards
Also why did you run Formestane standalone?
What estro problems did you have?
I was attracted to the fat cutting, and mild androgen qualities of topical formastane. I never had any gyno issues, just some chest fat. In the past i ran cycles of erase and DAA as natty test booster, but those little cycles left me unimpressed. My concern here is the formastane did such an incredible job Im afraid im unprepared for up-regulating estrogen a little. LOL formastane works really good :). I guess its just newbie concerns, I fear i may stop abruptly and all free test I may have now will aromatase into very high estrogen and cause estro issues.

froschie

Awards
Use a serm
I highly doubt a serm is in order. i was more concerned about to taper of for not. most of my research says its a suicide aromatase inhibitor, so no taper off required. id say go for a serm if i was completely shutdown, but i dont think that's the case, maybe mildly suppressed at the most.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
estrogen rebound has nothing to do with what kind of ai it is.

if you supress the aromatase enzyme, the body is going to attempt to balance out. it does this by making more aromatase enzyme.

if you dont want increased estrogen to effect you, use a serm, this is what it was developed for, blocking the estrogen receptor.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I would taper down for 2 weeks...maybe 150mg one week, then down to 75mg the next...or 200mg week one then 100mg week 2...or just stay on because form is awesome...j/k