DAA+Formastane stack?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'7" 180lbs want to stay about the same weight just leaner, is there any benefits to this not as a PCT? Assuming diet and everything are in check of course.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Bump anyone have anything?

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Yes. For the past 2 "summer cuts" i used daa, topical formestane and EC. I love that combo
I got dry while maintaining muscle/gaining.
Make sure you use topical formestane. I noticed less gains when I used oral formestane.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I recommend BPS Formasurge with DAA, should increase test while keeping estrogen low. Should gain muscle while shedding water and fat.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good thanks, how many weeks do you usually run it?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
You could run the Formasurge for quite a while, let's say at least 8 weeks, and I would try maybe 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for the DAA. Some people run it longer, but the study for DAA showing an increase in test was for 12 days. Some people run it longer than the 12 days, but I believe you may have diminishing returns. I would ramp down the Formasurge at the end. Some people do, some people don't.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'7" 180lbs want to stay about the same weight just leaner, is there any benefits to this not as a PCT? Assuming diet and everything are in check of course.
some people experience prolactin issues with DAA so thats just something to keep in mind. maybe just have a little L-dopa or P-5-P on hand.

Jcweinsx

Awards
You could run the Formasurge for quite a while, let's say at least 8 weeks, and I would try maybe 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for the DAA. Some people run it longer, but the study for DAA showing an increase in test was for 12 days. Some people run it longer than the 12 days, but I believe you may have diminishing returns. I would ramp down the Formasurge at the end. Some people do, some people don't.
Try 8 weeks on DAA not 2 on/2 off. first 2 weeks you may not notice any benefits. week 3 it started working for me then weeks 4-8 the strength and size gains kept coming. I time my AI (erase original) to start at day 12 of DAA and last 1-2 weeks longer than DAA. I have done this 2x, 1st time just daa+AI and 2nd time with Bioforge. Worked even better with BioForge. Using Tropinol XP right now and think it would also work well in this stack. I take mucuna Pruriens with this stack.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
its great dude, i just ran a formasurge endusurge and DAA with vanilean stack im on my last week of 8 look for my log if interested
bps surge stack

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Try 8 weeks on DAA not 2 on/2 off. first 2 weeks you may not notice any benefits. week 3 it started working for me then weeks 4-8 the strength and size gains kept coming. I time my AI (erase original) to start at day 12 of DAA and last 1-2 weeks longer than DAA. I have done this 2x, 1st time just daa+AI and 2nd time with Bioforge. Worked even better with BioForge. Using Tropinol XP right now and think it would also work well in this stack. I take mucuna Pruriens with this stack.
How much are you taking and did you start at the beginning of cycle or after prolactin shows?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
its great dude, i just ran a formasurge endusurge and DAA with vanilean stack im on my last week of 8 look for my log if interested
bps surge stack
Yea Man I'll check it out!

Jcweinsx

Awards
250mg of 98% from dopadex nutraplanet sells it $13. I'll take 1 or 2 before bed, sometime 1 pre-WO. Also try 200mg b6 3x daily. I have not had any issues with pro occasionally nips sensitive for a few hours but no drips or puffy/visible signs. I take mucuna for its other HGH benefits. Used it in daa/endosurge/erase stack and liked the results from the stack. endosurge contains mucuna and 3,4 divanill