Forged Extreme Mass fro MrSupps

Barcelona99

Awards
Hi All,

I am looking for advice on Forged Extreme Mass , How harsh is this compound ?? and What is required for P.C.T I did a search but I have had no luck in finding a review or a log.

Would Forged Extreme Mass be better for gaining mass as the supplement mentions or Helladrol ? In concern to safety how safe is this product to use I mean can it cause severe side effects ? Gyno, bloating testicular shutdown ? can it completely mess your hormones up ? I cant find any information exactly on it . Mr Supps doesnt mention much can anyone help plz

Ingredient Description:

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one: Increases hardness and excellent for strength.
2a, 17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol: Best used when bulking. Great for strength as well.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: Increases your body's hormonal response.
Bioperine: Added to increase bioavailability.

Thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It is pretty harsh, it has superdrol in it so make sure to use a good all in one cycle support and extra liver support. It will pack on way more mass than helladrol. The other compound is LMG, another mass builder. LMG is a wet compound so anti-gyno supps should be taken. Forged bromo or a low dose of forma staznol while on cycle is a must IMO, especially if your super worried about it.

Now when you talk about shut down and testicular activity any AAS/PH can and will cause it. How you handle it with proper support supps and a good PCT is what separates the men from the boys. On a 4wk run of forged mass N2GAURD/Forged liver/forma stanzol will take care of everything you will encounter while on. Your liver, prostate, blood pressure, prolactin, etc etc will all be kept in check. Its when you dont use the support products or if you just run some milk thistle is where your going to have a problem.

PCT will need to have a serm of some kind, clomid/nolva/torem. Pick any one, but one will be necessary. The serm along with a solid natural t booster and a AI ( forma stanzol ) will get you back to pre cycle t levels in a few weeks.

PCT example:

Nolva
30/20/10/10
HCGenerate
Forma stanzol
4-6 pumps am/pm (for 6wks)

that will have you have you back in no time at all. It sounds like you need more general steroid/PH knowledge to ease your mind, once you know what your doing you wont be nearly as worried about all the possible dangers because you will know how to avoid and handle them. Search superdrol and M LMG, you will find lots of info here. Keep reading logs and threads, sooner or later all this stuff will begin to makes sense to you.

GL