Forged Extreme Mass/Epi bridge PCT help

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I know I should've nailed this down sooner, but I didn't, so I'm looking for some help. I have a week left of my Extreme Mass (Superdrol + M-LMG) Epi bridge. Clomid and DAA should be here any day. I already have Forged Post Cycle, Formestane, and Bromo on hand. Tell me when and how much, please. I'm not big on dosing unnecessarily high, so I'd prefer not to overkill for the sake of overkill. Thanks muchly!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
clomid-75/50/25/25
DAA 3g's ED for 30
Forged post cycle as directed
forma stanzol 0/8/10/10/8/6/4 -total pumps a day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually prefer 50/50/50/50 for Clomid dosing

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time using a SERM, so any input on why either scheme is preferable would be fantastic.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first time using a SERM, so any input on why either scheme is preferable would be fantastic.
50/50/50/50 is widely used and accepted, and what I have always followed. My PCTs have always went well in my opinion so I agree to that dosing.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
serms have a long half life. about 5 days, so i like to slowly taper them down. Also they all raise serum estrogen, so theres no need to dose the clomid higher than it needs to be. IMO by day 15-18 in pct you are mostly recovered, its the first 5-7 days that are an absolute bitch.

Also 25mg of clomid barely has any emotional sides, 50mg however does. Why deal with sh!t when you dont have to....??

in all honesty, there isnt a best way to run this type of stuff. 99% of it is bro science and were all just talking about what worked for us, what we liked, etc etc. we share our experiences and hope to learn from one another. thats all this site really is.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
man if you lived farther up north id say we should hit the gym together....

I workout at a X sport fitness, total juice head hangout. You couldnt lift for 5 min without being asked if you use AAS or need any....

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
If I had any friends who went to the gym, I probably still would. I actually canceled my gym membership about a month ago, after not using it for the better part of the year. I work out at home all the time now. Having a motivated workout buddy is awesome, but I've gone through quite a few who either flaked out or just didn't care for my pace and intensity. I'm not a body builder and there is usually no point in my workouts when I'm just sitting around waiting for the next set. To be honest, this is my third, and probably final time using AAS. First time was epistane solo, and I overate by a ton. Second time was Dieselbolan, which went fairly well, but it was rushed and I didn't really have a solid goal. Also, the cycle was interrupted by my black belt testing, where I lost almost 15 lbs over two days and came out unable to walk for almost a week. So, that one could've been better as well. This time, I think I finally got it right, with the exception of torquing my back doing renegade rows and not being able to squat or dead for a couple weeks. But the gains have been solid, no fat gain at all, and strength is up without putting a dent in my cardio/endurance. I think a lot of it comes down to learning what style of training gets me where I want to go and dialing in the right diet to work with it. And honestly, I can do all that without the pills. It just takes a little longer.

Anyway, I do appreciate all the advice. It's been valuable and I wouldn't have had this successful of a cycle without the knowledge base here. If we're ever in the same area at the same time, we'll have to hit the weights.