Forged Extreme Mass/Epi bridge

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running these two in a few weeks or so, but I've never done a bridged cycle before. I ordered one bottle of each, as well as Bromo, two months' of liver support, and a bottle of Forma-Stanzol. I'm 192 lbs. right now and @9.5% body fat. My plan is to keep cutting until I'm down to 8% or under, then start the cycle, so I have a week or two to go, at the least. I'm not sure if I should be overlapping them for a week, tapering off the Extreme Mass while ramping up the Epi, or just stopping one and starting the other on the next day. If anyone has done a cycle like this or has dosing recommendations, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance! I'll be logging the cycle here as well.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for before & after pics. In the mean time, here I am now. I'll replace the pic with a new one on day one.

10-19-11.jpg

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Start with the SD/LMG (mass extreme). Use 2 caps a day for 30 days. during your last wk start using the epi, id start @ 40mg, use 40-50mg for 3 more wks. While on the SD/LMG use 5 pumps of forma stanzol am+pm. This will stop any prolactin issues, aromatization, bloat. you wont need the forma while on the Epi.

So the layout

Forged mass
2/2/2/2---caps a day
Epi
00/00/00/40/40/50
Forma stanzol
10/10/10/10/00/00/00---total pumps a day

whats your pct plan look like?

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'm still looking into it. As of right now, I'm hoping Forma, Bromo, and a natty booster will do the trick, but I realize I should probably have Nolva or something on hand in case it doesn't. I'm still trying to figure out how to get ahold of it, though.

This is probably one of those subjective/dumb questions, but assuming my diet is right (and it is) and I get enough calories, do you think it's possible to get 20-25 lbs. out of this cycle without gaining more fat than muscle? (I understand that I'll lose some post-cycle due to decreased glycogen stores et al.)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
that wont cut it....forged mass = superdrol = serm for sure. get the nolva

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
That's what I figured. I guess I just need to pull the trigger and order online. Is there any risk of not getting what you ordered or any problems like that? I'm not asking for suppliers or links, but I'm not sure what things to look for or any possible red flags.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting SO anxious. If I can get below 9% by the end of the week, I'll start pre-loading liver support next week. What's the word on Torem? For it? Against? Everything I've read seems very positive, except that it's maybe a little pricey, which I don't mind.

Attachments

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you can gain 20-25lb but it wont be LBM. I would say 12LBM is the most you ll gain.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Understood. I can live with that.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely, that's what I meant. I'm not going to gain 20 just to be heavier. lol

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
UGH...good news, bad news. The good news is that I hit 8.9% BF today. I was hoping to start preloading liver support next week, but I just found out my order from Mr. Supps is on hold due forma stanzol being out of stock. The crappy thing is that I found it all cheaper from Amazon, but I don't see anywhere I can cancel the Mr. Supps order. So, I guess I'm waiting until it's back in stock 11/1, plus whatever shipping time. Sigh.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
shipping is very fast with forma or any mr supp product. Also if you have bromo you dont need to take forma while on cycle. Bromo is an AI also. Last, you dont need the AI day 1 of the cycle, the compound needs to be taken for 5-10 days to build steady blood levels and then it will start to convert into estrogen. So if you start using bromo or forma by wk2 you will be fine.

I would still start to pre load liver supps now. sh1t, i take them pretty much yr round.....

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
The thing is, I placed my order for everything but the Epi together. So I don't have the cycle support or anything at all right now.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Aaaaaalright. I guess I should update. I'm five weeks in now and wrapping up in a week. It's been good so far. Gains haven't been as obvious looking as I would've liked, but I really can't complain. I'm up 11 lbs. right now and pretty close to the same BF. Basically, I've been gaining for 2-3 days at a time, then having a low calorie/carb day to get rid of some of the excess. About a week or so of workouts were screwed up due to a lower back injury that had my literally crawling around the house for a few days. I still managed to get in light weight upper body lifting on those days, but haven't been able to heavy squat or deadlift since. I'm sure that would've helped my gains a little, but it's not like I had any other option.

Today, I started my workout by figuring my 1RM for pull-ups and dips and was pleasantly surprised. Both are body weight (205) plus 100 lbs., so a total of 305. Pretty good, considering I almost never work in that rep range, I think. Anyway, I'll update more in a week, including final pics.

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
Day one of PCT. This is my first time taking a SERM and I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous. My wife freaked out a bit when she asked what the instructions said re: dosing and I told her, "Not for human consumption." I really hope I'm able to not lose any of my progress as it's been a pretty good cycle. I went from 193 up to 207 while on Extreme Mass, then when I switched over to Epi, cut back down to about 197 and leaner than I was at 193, so it's hard to complain about gaining weight and recomping.

My back is closer to normal. I pulled 355 today. I've done more, but didn't want to risk injury. Yesterday, I set a PR of 250 on the bench. I also set PRs on pull-ups and dips this cycle, as well as finally learning to do double unders with a weighted rope. I'm thinking it's probably best to cut back my volume a little over the first couple weeks of PCT and maybe even let myself gain a few more pounds to keep from losing muscle. Any opinions on that?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes, reduce the volume of your workouts.....you cant go as long and as hard now that you are not ON cycle anymore. Do not cut cals too much or do too much cardio or you could lose a lot of your gains.