Follidrone and Viron Stack

abhishah1987

Awards
On second thought i wouldnt mind some aromasin if i knew where to get it from!

torylanez

Awards
Presently I don't know of any real decent otc ai. Formestane was the last. I'm working hard to produce a new one. For now the best options are rc which is not the greatest option.
I'll do my best to hurry through testing but I need to be sure 100% that it is solid before we manufacture it. Currently we are testing the finished raw materials for quality and % of purity. Once we establish quality and viability we file for patent and ship off for production.
So what would be the best choice for a natural AI when running folli+viron?

torylanez

Awards
According to brundel arimistane doesnt work as an ai

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to brundel arimistane doesnt work as an ai
There is no Arimistane in Inhibit E though!
Inhibit-E Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (extract for (-)-Dehydrololiolide 500 mg **
Broussonetia papyrifera (extracted for Isolicoflavonol) 400 mg **
Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein) 400 mg **
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 400 mg **
Hesperidin 200 mg **
Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (extracted from Commiphora myrrha) 100 mg

torylanez

Awards
There is no Arimistane in Inhibit E though!
Inhibit-E Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (extract for (-)-Dehydrololiolide 500 mg **
Broussonetia papyrifera (extracted for Isolicoflavonol) 400 mg **
Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein) 400 mg **
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 400 mg **
Hesperidin 200 mg **
Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (extracted from Commiphora myrrha) 100 mg
No arimistane bro, **** works.
My bad, the sns site wont show the formulation though, says its being updated
Any logs on it? Cause if this works well im im for it!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Just bought a bottle of follidrone and sns x-gels. Any tips on how to run it best and for how long? Was thinking of adding viron, what you guys think?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend against arimistane. 0 research supporting it being an ai and 5 blood tests we ran with 0 drop in estrogen.
Regardless of brand.
No arimistane in Inhibit E

My bad, the sns site wont show the formulation though, says its being updated
Any logs on it? Cause if this works well im im for it!
There is only one log currently on it which I cant link as im on my phone. It is quite new to the game and so reviews on the new formula will be hard to come by. It is, however, a very potent AI. I'll link the write up when im next on the comp

pcarzola

Awards
Just bought a bottle of follidrone and sns x-gels. Any tips on how to run it best and for how long? Was thinking of adding viron, what you guys think?
I dont know about running folli and xgels same time. Probably seperate runs

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Im gonna probably use it (x-gels) as a kickstart then order another bottle of follidrone. Im so skeptical with these products but in all honsety its the best reviews ive seen for a natty product. Ive never had a natty product work so well that it impressed me. Im keeping my eye on Black Lion Research, they seem to have products different than all the other supp companys.

pcarzola

Awards
You are absolutely right to be skeptical. Lots of crap out there. But, you really cant go wrong with either of those. Brundel is a standup dude and SNS puts out quality. Plus, just look at the reviews bro. Good Luck

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are absolutely right to be skeptical. Lots of crap out there. But, you really cant go wrong with either of those. Brundel is a standup dude and SNS puts out quality. Plus, just look at the reviews bro. Good Luck
There's at least one review claiming + 100 lbs on deadlifts in a week on folli... Soooooooooo... Just saying.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's at least one review claiming + 100 lbs on deadlifts in a week on folli... Soooooooooo... Just saying.
And there are dozens stating they gained 10+lbs plus hit new PRs and fat loss etc.
Its pretty amazing stuff.

Also we will soon have a few more new natty anabolics. Just sent off something for testing to 2 AM members who will run tests starting next week.
I think you guys will be impressed. Think Follidrone but 5 times stronger.
THis is whats expected.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And there are dozens stating they gained 10+lbs plus hit new PRs and fat loss etc.
Its pretty amazing stuff.

Also we will soon have a few more new natty anabolics. Just sent off something for testing to 2 AM members who will run tests starting next week.
I think you guys will be impressed. Think Follidrone but 5 times stronger.
THis is whats expected.
Just poking fun at that oddball with the + 100 increase :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro, 5 times stronger !!!?
We will always sell FOllidrone. Pure (-)-epicatechin. Works well. Good for you and can be taken year round. Great natty supp.

We have been hard at work testing additives, absorption enhancement as well as other novel myostatin inhibitors.
THe results have been incredible. Youll soon see the results of our/my research.

We are also working on another type of natty anabolic. Sort of similar but different pathways. Will work well solo or stacked with FD and our other natty anabolics.

2015 belongs to BLR ;)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Hey brundel. Anywhere I can sign up for a news letter on upcoming products from BLR ? I am really interested in seeing what kinds of products you guys are brewing.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letro is stronger but yes it would be stronger than aromasin.
It was studies compared to adex and was comparable in strength.
100% natural. Real studies showing it works. VERY expensive. Like.....Ill only make a couple dollars on a bottle but....its about making the best products I can not about making the most money I can. PLus I intend to patent it so Ill be the only one selling it which will help a bit.
We are in the process of testing and patenting currently. I would expect perhaps a month maybe 2. But...could be alot less if a certain thing happens quicker than expected.

Ive been looking for something to replace Formeron since I started making it because I knew its days were numbered.
Ive tested dozens of things.
LOTS of things look good on paper. Mangostin for example. We tested. 25% inhibition is what we got as a result. Which is terrible.
Lots of other things look like they have AI activity but have other properties that make them poor choices.
Grape seed extract for example is an antiandrogen.

This stuff will be the new standard. Now that there are no real viable AIs on the market its gonna be a big deal.
I only hope that a patent on this product doesnt mean it cannot be sold as supplement.I dont know all these FDA regulations.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Itll means that only those who own the patent can use it without being sued.

abhishah1987

Awards
Why not use Letrozole, that should do the trick!

What do you think?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Itll means that only those who own the patent can use it without being sued.
Because so many companies license their ingredients, like the (-)-epicatechin license I'm sure you pay to the numerous patent holders with claim coverage on your label/write-up.

Most companies that try to actually enforce their patents are looking at numerous years and millions of dollars of legal battles.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
So i got my order of follidrone today, any use running it with a bummed shoulder (ac joint seperation) or should i wait till i can hit chest full force again?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i got my order of follidrone today, any use running it with a bummed shoulder (ac joint seperation) or should i wait till i can hit chest full force again?
I would for sure wait.
Most people see an Increase in strength and endurance. Having this happen when your injured can be dangerous and counterproductive if you make the Injury worse. Heal up. Continue to train muscles not injured and do cardio so you stay in shape.
Once you feel. Confident with the shoulder start training 100% again and add In the follidrone.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, wait bro. There is way too much to gain to run it now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I would wait. Follidrone won't let you take it easy.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Awesome will do! Its sitting there just teasing me ahhh!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome will do! Its sitting there just teasing me ahhh!!!
It'll still be there bro.
Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. If guys like us want any longevity in the sport, or, just to be able to train and look good till we are old and grey we have to avoid injury and heal when we are injured.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
what everybody else said^^ from what ive heard from follidrone users (or supplement users) when trying a new supplement you want to push it harder and generally are able to push it harder and longer. from what ive read strength, endurance, and drive went up on folli, so obviously youre going to feel better stronger and more aggressive, that in itself is enough to worsen an injury or create one. definitely worth the wait man, just think of how many more gains you will make once youre healed up instead of dealing with pain and what not and pushing through it.