Follidrone and Viron Stack

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Yeah something that we don't need to cycle. We can stay on it as long as we want.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying that Follidrone can be take continually without a break?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I do think in the 4-8 week range, you need to take a week off follidrone, to let your body recover. Probably the same time as your deload week

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I probably will cycle it around my ph cycle. I do 2 six weeks cycle a year of ph, so the other 7-8 months in the year I will probably stay on folli. Yeah, it's that good from my own personal experience.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I decided to run Follidrone for another 4 weeks to make it 12 weeks in total. I am on week 6 and endurance in still going up as are the weights and volumes.

I couldn't find Follidrone on a couple of sites as it is sold out so I went with Ep1c as a substitute. I hope to see the same results as Follidrone.

Also got two bottles of Cutler King PA after reading up on it here so I think I will run that with Ep1c for weeks 8-12 then King solo for 12-16.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
I decided to run Follidrone for another 4 weeks to make it 12 weeks in total. I am on week 6 and endurance in still going up as are the weights and volumes.

I couldn't find Follidrone on a couple of sites as it is sold out so I went with Ep1c as a substitute. I hope to see the same results as Follidrone.

Also got two bottles of Cutler King PA after reading up on it here so I think I will run that with Ep1c for weeks 8-12 then King solo for 12-16.
I've been interested in PA, heard some good things about it, let me know how it treats ya man!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is in stock now.
I shipped out starting with the first on our where to buy page.
Every retailer will get stock.
Id get in while its hot.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing better than freebies.
If your gonna get FOllidrone...or a stack (TGB has some stick stacks I think) then you may as well get some freebies as well.

Also now that TGB is a sponsor I can talk freely.
These guys have the fastest shipping Ive ever seen. And tip notch Customer service.

This is where I shop personally.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can also attest to TGB's very fast shipping. Great stuff. Usually my go to place for BLR stuff.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Thanks guys we appreciate it. We pride ourselves on our fast shipping.

Shin Sprints

Awards
This was where I ordered lol

...But was out of stock.

My original Folli order was from here...shipping is fast.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
yeah great customer service by TGB. Got follidrone first and they actually called me to ask if I wanted to wait for former on to be back in stock and if not they said they could refund me any time, great customer service and gave me some nice samples too!

Leaveit

Awards
Im looking for a somewhat natural supp stack? I just picked some up from tab via your Facebook.. These sound promising Will any of this shut you down? What would dosing be for someone thats 27 yo 200lbs 6ft 12%? Any sides? looking to put on some weight ... ?

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
No suppression at all. Black lion research follidrone. This is the most potent natural muscle builder on the market. You can read more about it on www.tgbsupplements.com or www.blacklionresearch.com if you have further questions email us at info@ tgbsupplements.com. I will be sure to personally help you. Dosing would be 2 caps a day. There should be no side effects if you are healthy.

Leaveit

Awards
Great! I already have formeron I was going to run solo at a higher dose... actually brundel just answered my pm I had , but I think I will give this a run along with my formeron dosed lighter ... I am healthy diet 27 yo , been working out for past 7 years, don't smoke.. only did 1 cycle my entire life.. not a big fan of ph's besides the formeron..but really am impressed and interested with this natural stack! TGB seems to have them both in stock , whats the recommended cycle length? How many bottles? Any promos on TGB? THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INPUT!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Yes there are promos from TGB right now. If you put that you are from AM in the order notes we are giving away a free bag of goodies. We also have coupon codes listed on the site. We are offering 50% off priority shipping on all orders over $75. We also offer these products in stacks which are discounted also. I would run follidrone for 4-8 wks to see how well it works for you then go from there.

Leaveit

Awards
Great, Grabbed the follidrone , viron stack... Thanks for the info! Ill update you guys on results!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great ! We will make sure we take care if your order and it ships as soon as possible. If you need anything let me know. Keep me posted on how it works for you. I had great results with follidrone.

abhishah1987

Awards
so what after 8 weeks how long are you meant to be off it before you can cycle it again?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
so what after 8 weeks how long are you meant to be off it before you can cycle it again?
well with any test booster most people recommend 8 weeks, but with follidrone im not sure, one of the board members has been on it for 20ish weeks straight i believe. but for viron i think 8 weeks on 8 off would be sufficient.

Like others have stated its always good to take a brief break from any supplements as your body develops a tolerance

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
true hypothetically speaking i meant :D but 1 bottle of viron should last you 12 weeks if youre going 5 on 2 off as recommended!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone isn't a test product and doesn't effect the endocrine system at all so for this and many other reasons it can be run year round.
It's actually more healthy to take it than to not.

Viron is not at all unhealthy to take and you can run it as long as you like but this one does effect the endocrine system. I'm not sure if the body will become accustomed to it and reach homeostasis but I would think eventually it will so cycling might be good.

abhishah1987

Awards
Thats awesome! Really hope you guys could come up with an alternative for formeron! Really going to miss that!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats awesome! Really hope you guys could come up with an alternative for formeron! Really going to miss that!
It's in the works. There are not many things that are natural, anabolic, and will work transdermally. I have the ai part covered. We could try epicatechin but it looks like it has better bioavailability orally and will degrade in a few weeks in the carrier. Epicatechin only lasts about 12 hours in water. Highly unstable.
I do have other natty anabolics in testing and it's possible one of them will work. We will have to see.
For now we will 99% certain have a replacement ai. Looks like it has about 95%aromatase inhibition.
Working on patent then will release. Very solid stuff.

abhishah1987

Awards
Sounds promising, all the stuff you guys have is solid! apart from acnedren i reckon, that was a bit of a miss, but apart from that i hope youll release more awesome products for us to try and get stronger mate! Cant wait for the AI.

Thank you

Sandokan

Awards
It's in the works. There are not many things that are natural, anabolic, and will work transdermally. I have the ai part covered. We could try epicatechin but it looks like it has better bioavailability orally and will degrade in a few weeks in the carrier. Epicatechin only lasts about 12 hours in water. Highly unstable.
I hope that you find the way to improve Follidrone, and it's bioavailability; to make Follidrone even better :)

For now we will 99% certain have a replacement ai. Looks like it has about 95%aromatase inhibition.
I hope so...
After the ban of formeron, we need an AI that works... ;-)

abhishah1987

Awards
ELIM1NATE works, its no formeron but surely works i reckon.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
I's good to start an AI meantime of Viron or about after 2 weeks as testo and estrogens have increased?

abhishah1987

Awards
Not necessarily as the guys above have suggested, i guess unless you planning on increasing virons dosage to 2 tablets there shouldn't be a problem.
Though im only inferring the information provided in this thread.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I's good to start an AI meantime of Viron or about after 2 weeks as testo and estrogens have increased?
If you have an AI I would use a light dose. We have seen multiple times with Viron estrogen levels rise high enough to cause gyno symptoms.
This is because 1. test levels are rising and 2. SHBG is dropping which releases sex hormones.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If you have an AI I would use a light dose. We have seen multiple times with Viron estrogen levels rise high enough to cause gyno symptoms.
This is because 1. test levels are rising and 2. SHBG is dropping which releases sex hormones.
Hey Brundel, im pretty sure i know the answer but im curious for thoughts, on a cycle and i know the amount of everyones enzymes are different. but could you see a significant difference using viron vs not.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel, im pretty sure i know the answer but im curious for thoughts, on a cycle and i know the amount of everyones enzymes are different. but could you see a significant difference using viron vs not.
Yes I would expect a significant difference.
As we know, the free, bioavailable portion is the one that binds to the androgen receptors. Anything bound up by SHBG us worthless.
The higher free T is the stronger the response to testosterone. So say your running 300mg test (the approx threshold where testosterone becomes a muscle building agent. We can expect on average your Free T will be about 150% of the top end normal range with the added 50% being the portion that is causing a superhuman anabolic state. Now, if you used something that binds up SHBG like VIron and your FREE T boosts to 250-300% of normal its similar to doubling the dose of testosterone injected result wise because more T is available to bind to receptors. IN this way Viron can be used to maximize your cycle while keeping does low and minimizing side effects.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do have other natty anabolics in testing and it's possible one of them will work. We will have to see.
95%? Explain, sounds as potent as letro?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letro is stronger but yes it would be stronger than aromasin.
It was studies compared to adex and was comparable in strength.
100% natural. Real studies showing it works. VERY expensive. Like.....Ill only make a couple dollars on a bottle but....its about making the best products I can not about making the most money I can. PLus I intend to patent it so Ill be the only one selling it which will help a bit.
We are in the process of testing and patenting currently. I would expect perhaps a month maybe 2. But...could be alot less if a certain thing happens quicker than expected.

Ive been looking for something to replace Formeron since I started making it because I knew its days were numbered.
Ive tested dozens of things.
LOTS of things look good on paper. Mangostin for example. We tested. 25% inhibition is what we got as a result. Which is terrible.
Lots of other things look like they have AI activity but have other properties that make them poor choices.
Grape seed extract for example is an antiandrogen.

This stuff will be the new standard. Now that there are no real viable AIs on the market its gonna be a big deal.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I don't really get it.
My intention is to use Viron in the near future with follidrone. I'm in a natural state and 47 years old. What the best choice of using Viron? 2 caps of Viron for 2 weeks and then introduce an AI for the time left ( 8 weeks total) or Viron +AI from the start or Viron solo?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use the AI from day 1 to the end of the cycle.
Viron do 2 caps a day 5 days a week with 2 days off.
Run the AI the whole time at a low dose.

Let me know if this is clear.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen plenty of discussion on 1 cap VS 2 caps of Viron. Would it mainly depend on body weight? I have a bottle arriving today with a bottle of Formeron. Was going to stick with 1 cap since I'm @ 170.

Also, I assume no issues with Formeron for 6-8 weeks at 1-2 pumps during Viron. Thx

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestion about a good AI? Is Nolvadren XT by Man a right choice?

abhishah1987

Awards
ELIM1NATE? Wouldnt that be a good choice for something that can act as an AI or even FORMADRIVE Elite BY NUTRACLIPSE?

Cheers

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen plenty of discussion on 1 cap VS 2 caps of Viron. Would it mainly depend on body weight? I have a bottle arriving today with a bottle of Formeron. Was going to stick with 1 cap since I'm @ 170.

Also, I assume no issues with Formeron for 6-8 weeks at 1-2 pumps during Viron. Thx
I think it's just preference. 2 will certainly be stronger with 2 caps

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Presently I don't know of any real decent otc ai. Formestane was the last. I'm working hard to produce a new one. For now the best options are rc which is not the greatest option.
I'll do my best to hurry through testing but I need to be sure 100% that it is solid before we manufacture it. Currently we are testing the finished raw materials for quality and % of purity. Once we establish quality and viability we file for patent and ship off for production.

abhishah1987

Awards
Cant wait!! really hope you can guys can get it sort early next year!