*************FOLLIDRONE 2.0 LOGGERS NEEDED!!!! GET IN HERE!**********************

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have really high blood pressure from Ec stack and my glucose is also high, he said it may help so I offered to do blood work and see if anything changes. I weigh 228 as of right now.
Ah! I see. Interested as i have high BP.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Day 8, I did two classes today, HITT class I burned 1100 calorie in 1 hour and the MMA cardio class was 942 in 54 minutes. I was never able to do two classes in one day....never would even entertain that idea, but Follidrone has me on a different level. Might I say, this is the best supplement I've ever taken.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
EC Stack is ephedrine and caffeine. Neither of which is in FD 2.0

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boom.
Take the Viron 1 am 1pm. Unless it keeps you up at night and then take the last dose around 6pm.
Take the FFD2
1 am and 2 pre workout or on non training days 1x3times daily.

Cant wait to see how this pans out brother!
Thanks for the dosing advice! However, I work out about an hour after waking in the mornings. So Would I just take 2 upon waking then & then the 3rd later in the day?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
O man just got mine in the mail today , I'm hitting the gym tomorrow asap thanks brundel for the Viron your the man !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the dosing advice! However, I work out about an hour after waking in the mornings. So Would I just take 2 upon waking then & then the 3rd later in the day?
Yes sir!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Log going up later today!!
brundel Thank you for the bottle of Viron. I was thinking of starting out fist week with just the Follidrone 2.0 than adding in the Viron than a week later adding some Prolactrone (from my stash). Your thoughts ??

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log going up later today!!
brundel Thank you for the bottle of Viron. I was thinking of starting out fist week with just the Follidrone 2.0 than adding in the Viron than a week later adding some Prolactrone (from my stash). Your thoughts ??
You can run it however you like. With the Fd2, without it, I dont mind. The Viron is just a thank you for running a log for us.
Thanks again bro and I look forward to seeing how this progresses.
So far the reports have been pretty amazing. Cant wait to see how the logs look.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to give this a try myself when it's released, the original is awesome, and it sounds like brundel is going to be changing the game again with this one!

What is the dosing for it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Three per day (1) upon waking (2) pre-workout or (3) spread out over the day.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to give this a try myself when it's released, the original is awesome, and it sounds like brundel is going to be changing the game again with this one!

What is the dosing for it?
3 caps per day, on workout days 1 in the am if you train pm and then 2 pre workout or the other way around if your train in the AM, and then on rest days 1 cap 3 times per day split, to keep product in system.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on point guys ^^

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has such a wicked acute effect on performance and pump that you basically HAVE to take 2 pre workout, but, we still want to spread the dose out as much as possible to keep levels elevated. So 1 and 2 for total of 3.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, can't wait to hear more from those logging!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It has such a wicked acute effect on performance and pump that you basically HAVE to take 2 pre workout, but, we still want to spread the dose out as much as possible to keep levels elevated. So 1 and 2 for total of 3.
I took (1) Prework out fasted this morning, will have to try (2)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking for logs!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm putting my log after I'm at the gym and can barely type this the pump is outrageous and I drank a good 64oz preworkout

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
brundel you opening this back up for someone who's bulking, bro?