dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between this and Joint Force? Looking at them side by side on Nutra, ingredient profile is exactly the same.
They are the same formula. We licensed the formula from epharm, and while we are pursuing some other markets (occupational therapy mostly) we are offering through Nutraplanet at a discount.

domore

Awards
Building my FSC stash: Renegade Balm, Bobu Butter, Banish Cream, Java

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Building my FSC stash: Renegade Balm, Bobu Butter, Banish Cream, Java
Haven't used the Bobu butter yet, but I have a feeling my GF would love it. I have a lot of family and friends starting to use the BCFC as their prime face wash and loving it.

domore

Awards
Haven't used the Bobu butter yet, but I have a feeling my GF would love it. I have a lot of family and friends starting to use the BCFC as their prime face wash and loving it.
Well, I have two of the 8oz'ers. I'm building up a nice little regimen with FSC products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After seeing how much nicer the 8 ounce jars look, I have decided to discontinue the 4 ounce.

Picture below is the 8 ounce next to the 4 ounce.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Butter is not like regular butter and is not intended for consumption.

[video=youtube;8GUEmBbfXas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GUEmBbfXas[/video]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I once did a bunch of bath salts and put Body Butter on my bagel. Oh, and the bagel was made of human flesh.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you aren't facebook friends with FSC you really need to get that way. Some really great deals happening there a lot of times that aren't up anywhere else.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you aren't facebook friends with FSC you really need to get that way. Some really great deals happening there a lot of times that aren't up anywhere else.
Done! Didn't know you guys were there. Big supporter of your products!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who is REALLY paying attention?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done! Didn't know you guys were there. Big supporter of your products!
It's how I stay in the loop on things. He's got some cool looking developments coming and personally I'm ready to stock back up on BCFC as it is the only face wash I use!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Need Banish. Skin be going crazy right now. Any ETA on it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a new batch of the face wash heading out this week. I'll get on the bars today or tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heads up!

IDRT is back. Shipment will be heading out next week to Nutraplanet!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt can you tell us a bit more about the experiments with the Apple Polyphenol soap? Is this going to be a different smell than Java or what's up there?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too soon to reveal. It's going to e designed to combat UV damage and oxidation damage, but I used far too much in the first batch. The scent will be fruity and clean.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too soon to reveal. It's going to e designed to combat UV damage and oxidation damage, but I used far too much in the first batch. The scent will be fruity and clean.
An apple a day and all that. Was just curious. I'm always wondering what you're cooking up. You're like my meth dealer.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Atomic Meltdown is now being sold a bit cheaper at the Planet. Unsure of how long this deal will last.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a great deal. As well the IDRT, IDRT/Java Lather stacks, Renegade stacks, and Banish Liquid will all be back in stock today.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a great deal. As well the IDRT, IDRT/Java Lather stacks, Renegade stacks, and Banish Liquid will all be back in stock today.
Big update. Time for some more banish liquid. Only face wash myself/my girlfriend ever use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big update. Time for some more banish liquid. Only face wash myself/my girlfriend ever use.
Why does she need to wash her face off? Oh wait...I don't want to know.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why does she need to wash her face off? Oh wait...I don't want to know.
You don't have to act shy around these guys, we know you want to know!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Where is Mineral Mudd!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From Matt:

"I'll be getting the Majestic Mudd Mask (now in 4 oz size...double) and the Java Lather Liquid labels printed this month. Had a LOT of requests for both."

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
From Matt:

"I'll be getting the Majestic Mudd Mask (now in 4 oz size...double) and the Java Lather Liquid labels printed this month. Had a LOT of requests for both."
Noice.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started using Renegade soap for the first time (been a long time since I've used anything other than java!). Will report on details. I love the balm so I'm sure the soap will be great as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any new Flawless updates Matt?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Java Lather has been restocked at NP in both sizes. Jumbo sale continues, two jumbo bars for 10 bucks of the best soap out there. Pretty much my entire family has turned into Java users and they all rave.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Java Lather has been restocked at NP in both sizes. Jumbo sale continues, two jumbo bars for 10 bucks of the best soap out there. Pretty much my entire family has turned into Java users and they all rave.
Wow...a whole family of ravers. Maybe I should make some glow soap?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Matt creates some unique stuff... Bet cha it's a lot of fun.
What happened to the hot sauce?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt creates some unique stuff... Bet cha it's a lot of fun.
What happened to the hot sauce?
Thermogenesauce is still for sale. Hasn't gone anywhere.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Curious, how does the old flawless compare to the new one? I just purchased one and I believe it's from the old batch.

edit: In terms of scar repair, I have a few from hives that are rather unsightly and make a trail up my body. Quite comical explaining it to people.

domore

Awards
Did I see that the inclusion of pumpkin and pomegranate oils will help prevent ingrown hairs and shave-breakouts?

I'll be all over this. My skin always hates me after I shave.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious, how does the old flawless compare to the new one? I just purchased one and I believe it's from the old batch.

edit: In terms of scar repair, I have a few from hives that are rather unsightly and make a trail up my body. Quite comical explaining it to people.
Look at the ingredient list for Acai extract. If it has it on there then it is the new formula. I don't think anyone has the old formula, anyway.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I see that the inclusion of pumpkin and pomegranate oils will help prevent ingrown hairs and shave-breakouts?

I'll be all over this. My skin always hates me after I shave.
I am working on a shave gel right now, using all natural cleansers with the inclusion of both Pomegranate and Pumpkin oils, which will help prevent those.

However, my first trial run, I ended up with a weird hair cleaner/conditioner that is actually pretty cool. Going to give the shave gel a go again on Monday.

domore

Awards
I am working on a shave gel right now, using all natural cleansers with the inclusion of both Pomegranate and Pumpkin oils, which will help prevent those.

However, my first trial run, I ended up with a weird hair cleaner/conditioner that is actually pretty cool. Going to give the shave gel a go again on Monday.
That is really neat. I never knew Pomegranate and Pumpkin oils had those properties. I think the shave gel will be a hit.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love a new shave gel as I believe the ones I currently use suck.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, if only I grew facial hair haha. Make a nair, my girlfriend grows hair too damn fast! =[ lmao