Flawless Skin Couture

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Java Lather is an amazing product and just as I was down for my last bar. It's perfect for using before applying any topical.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Renegade soap will be added to the company store this week.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a couple sealed bottles of the Banish Face Wash when that was available. Should that still be good to use?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a couple sealed bottles of the Banish Face Wash when that was available. Should that still be good to use?
I would think so. I used a bottle that was fairly old a while back with success. I want to say that the consistency had changed a slight bit, but you should be fine. I hope Matt brings the entire Flawless line back especially Banish and Renegade Soap!

chimeranD

Awards
Been looking to restock on banish bars and renegade bars, any tips on where to buy them?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot me a PM and I can take care of you.

geearf

Awards
any news on the pheromone soap?
Frankly, I have no clue if it did anything to others... but it made me feel so good in the shower... it was just amazing... and then I was happier/higher energy for a while.
I'm not sure if the balm ever did much though, maybe I should not have used the 2 of them together?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be there on Monday to make a batch.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Renegade Soap is actually my favorite. Even more so than Java Lather!

geearf

Awards
That's the only "special soap" I've ever tried.
At first, just washing my face with it in the morning before the gym woke me up, which was amazing.
Then the shower.... WOOHOO!

What do you think of the balm?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the balm a lot. Placebo or not, it gives me a feel good confident feeling. Matt let me in on a dirty secret about using it for workouts. Rub a tiny amount above your lip on your mustache area. You'll be breathing it in slightly during workouts and it definitely provides that alpha feeling. I thought it was ridiculous when he told me, but it really works.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any news on the soap/balm combo? :)
When I asked Matt he said he would stock our store at some point. I think some of the materials are a little hard to get. No one misses Renegade Soap more than I do!

geearf

Awards
Wrong, me :D
I've been on the lookout for the past year and a half I think "/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm shooting to be able to do a new batch of the Renegade Balm this coming week.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm shooting to be able to do a new batch of the Renegade Balm this coming week.
Soap as well or just the balm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soap as well or just the balm?
I will try and do both. I will have a single afternoon where I will be at the warehouse, but with some time to spare. I haven't taken full inventory for what I need, but I think I have everything I need.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will try and do both. I will have a single afternoon where I will be at the warehouse, but with some time to spare. I haven't taken full inventory for what I need, but I think I have everything I need.
You already know this, but huge fan of Renegade soap. Stuff is amazing and only reason I shower with anything else is when I run out. Of course then I use Java.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You already know this, but huge fan of Renegade soap. Stuff is amazing and only reason I shower with anything else is when I run out. Of course then I use Java.
I still love the Entice beta Matt made - best moisturizing soap (or lotion) ever used on my skin. Would have been nice to see it come out, but not all good things happen, I guess...

~Rosie~

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still love the Entice beta Matt made - best moisturizing soap (or lotion) ever used on my skin. Would have been nice to see it come out, but not all good things happen, I guess...

~Rosie~
Never used it. My wife is in love with Bobu Body Butter. Luckily Matt sent me a ton at one time and that stuff lasts for forever.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used it. My wife is in love with Bobu Body Butter. Luckily Matt sent me a ton at one time and that stuff lasts for forever.
Bobu Body Butter is awesome :) The MaliBobu scent was AMAZING!!!

~Rosie~

geearf

Awards
We definitely agree on this!

fitstar

Awards
Bobu Body Butter is awesome :) The MaliBobu scent was AMAZING!!!

~Rosie~
I got a sample from bobu body butter with that 1st order and the java.
got started right away and I like the smell, the texture but what counts most is the effects: have really sensitive skin which feels amazing after the use of matt's skin goodies!
supps from evomuse, skin care from evomuse, Evomuse for president :)