Flawless Skin Couture

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Whew, glad i got my order in too. Should hold me over til the next batch is ready ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna try and get you guys more stock for the Memorial Day sale.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Excellent. Any good deals on the Java?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have good deals on the Jumbo Java, a Java/Atomic Meltdown deal, a Banish bar/Face wash deal, and a Renegade Balm/Bar deal.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'll have good deals on the Jumbo Java, a Java/Atomic Meltdown deal, a Banish bar/Face wash deal, and a Renegade Balm/Bar deal.
Wow, alot more than I was expecting haha claiming the Banish bar and Renegade Balm combo deals now. Them females aren't gonna be ready ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know both bars have been out for some time now, and my PM box is being molested by angry citizens demanding action.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Lol its hard enough to please the masses, let alone keep them pleased. Looking forward to this memorial day :)

Parsnip

Awards
Thanks dsade, really pleased about this. Looking forward to your renegade fragrance too!

Sent from my Motorola Pro+ using the force

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate to keep this thread alive in the SPP forum, but it's the most active.

Today stock is going out to Nutraplanet for the Memorial Day Sale.

They have purchased ALL of my Java Lather Jumbo stock for a special deal. They will be given out FREE ($7 value) with any Atomic Meltdown Purchase ($29.99 for BOTH Products).

As well, we are running a Banish Face Wash/Bar combo. Finally, we are RETURNING the Renegade Bars and they will be sold in combo with the Balm.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's really the difference between the Banish Facial Wash and Bar? How would they be used together?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established

They have purchased ALL of my Java Lather Jumbo stock for a special deal. They will be given out FREE ($7 value) with any Atomic Meltdown Purchase ($29.99 for BOTH Products).

As well, we are running a Banish Face Wash/Bar combo. Finally, we are RETURNING the Renegade Bars and they will be sold in combo with the Balm.
This is awesome...so many deals from companies that I'm drooling over right now but waiting for Nutraplanet to officially announce their sale and all their deals. My cart is loaded up right now and I'm chomping at the bit! Java Lather is so awesome; I can't describe it to people who haven't tried it before. Renegade balm is definitely worth a shot for people on the fence!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's really the difference between the Banish Facial Wash and Bar? How would they be used together?
I use the bar on my body, works great on my arms especially on my slight keratosis pilaris. The bar lasts for freaking ever.

In combination it would be bar on the body and facial wash on the....well, facial.

domore

Awards
I just received my two Banish creams and Java Lather. Operation summer fresh skin, commence!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, so I would assume if you get bacne or an occasional pimple on the arms, the bar makes the most sense.

Thanks

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anybody ever thought about taking a bite out of a Java bar? I know I have.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so I would assume if you get bacne or an occasional pimple on the arms, the bar makes the most sense.

Thanks
Yeah. Actually I use Java Lather all over my body, and then Banish bar on my arms to take care of those little red bumps. The Banish bar lasts for freaking ever, those things are massive.

chimeranD

Awards
I love the banish face wash, I was using the bar but this seems to work even better. Had some zits starting to pop up last night, washed my face before bed and in my morning shower and they're hardly noticeable already. It also has a stronger smell which is great, the bar doesn't smell bad but has a weak scent compared to liquid.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only formula I spent more time on than the Banish Face wash was the IDRT. I love both of these formulas, and they are top quality! Even works on Bacne.

chimeranD

Awards
The only formula I spent more time on than the Banish Face wash was the IDRT. I love both of these formulas, and they are top quality! Even works on Bacne.
I'm still waiting on IDRT to try on my scars from a spinal fusion on the back of my neck and lower back. Just waiting on the labels here too or will it be a while?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting on IDRT to try on my scars from a spinal fusion on the back of my neck and lower back. Just waiting on the labels here too or will it be a while?
Waiting on labels and jars.

domore

Awards
I'm pumped for the rest of the line to reappear. I'm addicted to the smell of the Java lather.

Last edited:
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I'm pumped for the rest of the line to reappear. I'm addicted to the smell of the Java lather.
Seconded. I got mine in today. My girl loves the smell too :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I'm going to pick up some mineral mudd and bobu butter for the fiance if they get back in stock sometime. Just have a feeling she'd love both. I know Rosie was a huge fan of the mudd.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Hellyeah. Awesome deals man.

domore

Awards
Agreed. I'm going to pick up some mineral mudd and bobu butter for the fiance if they get back in stock sometime. Just have a feeling she'd love both. I know Rosie was a huge fan of the mudd.
I have a huge scar on my shoulder from a labrum surgery during a football season. I'm excited to see if Java Lather or Flawless IDRT can help.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Forgot I had another bar of Banish under my sink... What a nice surprise!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next week I will be ordering supplies for the return of Flawless IDRT.

domore

Awards
Next week I will be ordering supplies for the return of Flawless IDRT.
Awesome. I have a four inch long scar (about an 1/2 inch wide) from a surgery. Not too much has helped.

Dsade, could Flawless IDRT be used for everyday skin health? Or, is should it be specifically used for scars, stretch marks, etc.?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I have a four inch long scar (about an 1/2 inch wide) from a surgery. Not too much has helped.

Dsade, could Flawless IDRT be used for everyday skin health? Or, is should it be specifically used for scars, stretch marks, etc.?
The original formula was designed for scars and stretch marks. When I reformulated the product, I expanded its utility to be used everywhere (face, neck, body) in order to improve overall skin condition - including wrinkles/aging, etc.

domore

Awards
The original formula was designed for scars and stretch marks. When I reformulated the product, I expanded its utility to be used everywhere (face, neck, body) in order to improve overall skin condition - including wrinkles/aging, etc.
Sounds great. It will be doing double time.

domore

Awards
Have been using banish cream and java lather for about a week now. Smelling good, and clear skin!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really happy the demand for Flawless remains high. I'm stocked up for the time being, but Java Lather is out again and BCFC is close to being gone as well. Looks like everyone's getting stocked up again!

domore

Awards
Really happy the demand for Flawless remains high. I'm stocked up for the time being, but Java Lather is out again and BCFC is close to being gone as well. Looks like everyone's getting stocked up again!
High demand can only mean great things for Flawless. I hope Dsade keep at it!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These products need to stay in production.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Agreed. Im stocked up now on my java and banish :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Im stocked up now on my java and banish :)
It's a good thing as both are out (again!) already. Banish bars still in stock. And for anyone looking into purchasing Atomic Meltdown for some reason it's showing as 69.99 right now, but when I added it to my cart it was only 29.99. Actually it shows 29.99 and when you click on it says 69.99, but once in the cart you're paying 29.99.

domore

Awards
Which Flawless product serves as more of a daily lotion for healthy skin? I have Java, which I really enjoy, but when I get dry skin I would like to have a different lotion or something.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which Flawless product serves as more of a daily lotion for healthy skin? I have Java, which I really enjoy, but when I get dry skin I would like to have a different lotion or something.
I think bobu body butter from reading about it, but Matt will be able to provide a better answer.

If anyone wants a Banish bar best hurry, the Planet is almost out of them!

domore

Awards
I think bobu body butter from reading about it, but Matt will be able to provide a better answer.

If anyone wants a Banish bar best hurry, the Planet is almost out of them!
Okay, awesome. Hopefully that makes a return as well. I can't stand dry skin.

chimeranD

Awards
I'm sure it'll be back. I just noticed the new packaging on the new ones, black box vs white, along with cucumber-avocado soap. The smell is pretty different too, almost makes me wonder if the stuff I was getting from thenutritionx was legit or not.

domore

Awards
I'm sure it'll be back. I just noticed the new packaging on the new ones, black box vs white, along with cucumber-avocado soap. The smell is pretty different too, almost makes me wonder if the stuff I was getting from thenutritionx was legit or not.
I'm glad that the Flawless line is making a comeback. Dsade is really doing many people a favor. There were some products that I never got to try, so now is the chance!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad that the Flawless line is making a comeback. Dsade is really doing many people a favor. There were some products that I never got to try, so now is the chance!
Exactly, I'm very excited to try all the products I've missed. If it all comes back I will definitely own at least one of every product this time!

domore

Awards
Exactly, I'm very excited to try all the products I've missed. If it all comes back I will definitely own at least one of every product this time!
I concur! Yeah man, I trust Matt and his formulations. He only creates high-quality products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be redoing the Majestic Mudd, increasing the size and outting it into tubes.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be redoing the Majestic Mudd, increasing the size and outting it into tubes.
I used a pot of this and put it on my chest as waxing it prior to photoshoots leaves me with a few spots.

It definitely helped clear the skin. The problem is when applying to a large area like the chest it doesn't last a long time lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used a pot of this and put it on my chest as waxing it prior to photoshoots leaves me with a few spots.

It definitely helped clear the skin. The problem is when applying to a large area like the chest it doesn't last a long time lol.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons. Had a friend using it on bacne and he said the same thing.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wahoo! I know my girlfriend is most excited about this making a comeback.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI...a private buyer just bought half of my Banish Face wash stock.