First Pinning Cycle Log

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have to have high volume or I feel like I didn't even get a work out in!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's the net change? How is tbol treating you dry or wet?
About 6 pounds so far, but that's also coming straight from a deficit. It's been dry so far. I wake up feeling as lean as before I started if not leaner some times.

I know it's only a week in with the Prop but I'm wondering if it may be under dosed. Prop is at 300mg a week and Cyp is 500mg a week, but there hasn't been a huge jump in libido yet.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even prop and ace esthers I need about 2 weeks to start feeling on. Hell it takes me like 7 to 10 days on orals winny dbol etc. Don't sweat it

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Yeah even with prop to kick start my test; I didn't really feel the testosterone until after two weeks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good that makes me feel a little better! I was reading and most people said you should notice the libido jump in just a few days.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good that makes me feel a little better! I was reading and most people said you should notice the libido jump in just a few days.
I think that's alot placebo effect prop half life is like 3.5 days I think

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today was an off day from the gym. I'm going to hit some Adex tonight. I've been having a really hard time waking up in the mornings, really tired all day, and moody so I think Estrogen may be a bit high.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1.75ml into the left quad, smooth as can be! We're both getting better at this. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is what happens when I am low in calories for the day..

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
saweet

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is a couple relaxed starting pictures. I wasn't going to post them because I look like I've never seen a gym before lol but they will be good for reference.

This is from day one of the cycle.
image.jpg

This is from day seven.
image.jpg

I don't know why but the resizing app keeps cutting off the bottoms of my pictures.

Attachments

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its weird your tattoo shifted sides too.... anyways, looking good dude! Can't wait to see what we've got at the end!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
push more weight, eat more food. do it, kill it. love it.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
How has sleep been dude? crazy you are getting so much lethargy... maybe the tbol isn't treating you the best?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How has sleep been dude? crazy you are getting so much lethargy... maybe the tbol isn't treating you the best?
I've always struggled to get good sleep, I usually wake up a few times a night. It's just been the past few days I catch myself yawning and wanting to just sit down and do nothing. I'm going to see if the Adex help any, I haven't been using an AI yet so I'm wondering if that could be the problem.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I woke up around 196 this morning. I dosed .5mg Adex last night. I felt better today and less lethargic. I did a quick leg session today, I was gonna do some squats but my left quad was tight from the pin last night so I didn't have good mobility.

Leg press 40degree
200-15,12,12

Leg press seated
205-10
190-15,15,12 drop set 175-6 160-6

Leg extension
115-12,12,12 drop set 90-10

Seated Leg curls
105-12,12,12 120-10

Seated calf raises
90-20,15,20,15,15,12

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decent little leg day there.... gotta listen to the body (often hard to do!)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Decent little leg day there.... gotta listen to the body (often hard to do!)
Most of my leg days are "little" lol I need to really bring my legs up this cycle. I don't want to buy new pants though ?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was just looking at my legs sitting here and realized how small they are.. Lol I may end up hitting them 3 days a week.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I always feel small when I look at myself. Although my legs are pretty big

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I feel small right now at 240 :( lol damn jedi mind tricks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol if I could hit 240 at a decent body fat percentage I would be ecstatic.. I am here sitting at a party around drunk ass people contemplating placing an order for a couple vials of Tren and Cyp..

Maybe a couple shots will push me in the right direction!! Lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol if I could hit 240 at a decent body fat percentage I would be ecstatic.. I am here sitting at a party around drunk ass people contemplating placing an order for a couple vials of Tren and Cyp..

Maybe a couple shots will push me in the right direction!! Lol
What's a decent bf%

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's a decent bf%
For me 15%.. My goal is to not get above that again. I know that's pretty high for most people's standards, but I don't have the will or necessity to get below 10% ever.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me 15%.. My goal is to not get above that again. I know that's pretty high for most people's standards, but I don't have the will or necessity to get below 10% ever.
Hey what's high for one person is low for another this game is all about personal goals if your happy that's what counts

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have push hyper tonight. I just realized I was supposed to do legs power yesterday but did hyper.

I've been asleep all day. I barely got any sleep last night, people had all the lights in the house on and were loud and stayed up literally all night. Lol I had a couple shots last night but that's it, I kept it easy because of the Tbol. I did get a little cardio in at the pool last night though. I doubled up on Cycle Assist today because of the alcohol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty good work out tonight despite feeling tired and not really into it a whole lot. I did change up the pace of music and listened to some old metal bands I used to like a lot and I think it helped me feel it a little more. By the dumbell workouts in the beginning, my forearms were so pumped and tight it made it difficult to grip the dumbells, so my strength suffered from that I think. I got a pretty good pump today despite my pre workout not having any pump ingredients, I'm starting to notice some veins a little more during workouts as well.

Incline BB
155-12,8,8

Incline DB
55-12,11,10

Flat DB
65-7,6,8

Seated DB shoulder press
55-8 50-9,6

Cable crossover
Upper 30-15 35-15
Middle 35-12,12
Lower 35-15,12,12 drop set 30-8
Superset
Rope push downs
45-12,12 40-12 drop set 30-10

DB side raises
30-15,12,10
Superset
Cable kickbacks
20-15,10,10

Machine shoulder press
90-12,10,9,8
Superset
Seated dips
80-15,12,12,15

Machine flies
100-20 110-15 120-10 110-12 100-10

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just did my first pin myself without the girlfriends help. It went great and was almost easier on me than having her do it. I felt a little safer being in control. Lol

Also, my blood pressure is a little higher than the start of the cycle. It's usually a little high on the systolic reading. I'm keeping an eye on it though. It's not high enough to be worried.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantastic workout. And I think a congratulations is in order for bringing back the metal!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been waking up around 196 pounds the past couple days. I'm starting .25mg Adex e3d today. My first dose was .5mg but dropping it down to try and keep AI dose as low as I can.

Nothing really special to note today. It wasn't a great day in the gym, but I am feeling stronger. The fall semester is starting tomorrow, I'm not really sure how I feel about that though. Lol

Lat pulldowns
145-10,8,8

T bar rows
125-8,8,8,7

Bent over rows
185-6,6,6

Shrugs
270-10 360-6,5,6,4

Camber bar curls
50-8 70-5,5,5

Seated cable rows
190-6,6,6

DB hammer curls
45-10 50-8,10

Machine rear Delt
130-6,6,6 100-6

DB rows
70-8 80-8,6,6
Superset
DB curls
40-8,8,8,6

Face pulls
90-8 100-6,5,5

Stiff arm lat pulldown
110-8 120-8 140-6 110-6

I don't have any straps so my grip kept me from going higher on shrugs and BB rows. I skipped out on rack pulls as I have had something tweaked in my lower back lately.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
School starting..... now there's a distant memory! Hahaha - SUCKER ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
School starting..... now there's a distant memory! Hahaha - SUCKER ;)
Not funny.. Lol I actually enjoy it for the most part. I just hate how my labs always screw up my schedule! I have hour long breaks a couple times a day. Not long enough to get anything done, but just long enough to be a waste of time.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm kinda jealous.... college was a hoot!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Not funny.. Lol I actually enjoy it for the most part. I just hate how my labs always screw up my schedule! I have hour long breaks a couple times a day. Not long enough to get anything done, but just long enough to be a waste of time.
eat more food in your breaks...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
eat more food in your breaks...
Oh yes.. My days will be filled with shakes and peanut butter sandwiches.

At least this semester I won't be popping pills in the middle of class and the hallways! Thank god my oral only cycle days are over.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes.. My days will be filled with shakes and peanut butter sandwiches.

At least this semester I won't be popping pills in the middle of class and the hallways! Thank god my oral only cycle days are over.
dgaf about what other people are doing, eat pills when you want to eat pills lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I assumed he meant painkillers, ecstasy, adderall, molly, etc
That was my high school days!! Oh and this past spring break.. Lol

The weirdest looks I got was for the liquid AAR Tren lol

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
screw that, no gains from that garbage...