First Pinning Cycle Log

tog511

tog511

Awards
I went 8. And even though sides had diminished for me for the most part, I wanted to come off. Threw about 6ml in the trash just to force myself off.
Dude next time before you toss out that gold nectar just ship it to me!lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got an appointment next Tuesday for acne and sleeping trouble, so we'll see what I can get for that! Lol

Also, a friend at the gym wants me to do legs with him tomorrow. He's a power lifter but could easily do body building as he is huge and pretty lean, which I think he's going to soon. Needless to say, I will probably want to die lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I decided to completely drop the Tren. I have no plans to ever compete, so there is no need to torture myself for the gains Tren will bring. I want this to be enjoyable and to feel better than off cycle, not worse. The anxiety is what killed it for me. Maybe if I would have kept it at a Lowe dosage things would have been better, but for now I'm just done with it. I need the mental break lol

So if anyone is in need of some Tren.. I've got 19 mLs. Lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446696307.992301.jpg

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How'd your exam go, dude? Just finished with mine and I'm just really glad my first two went so well, hopefully they'll buffer how absolutely terribly I did on this one.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finally got a couple hours of sleep this morning lol

How'd your exam go, dude? Just finished with mine and I'm just really glad my first two went so well, hopefully they'll buffer how absolutely terribly I did on this one.
I got a 98, which was completely unexpected lol. It sure helps the 58 I got on another one!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I finally got a couple hours of sleep this morning lol

I got a 98, which was completely unexpected lol. It sure helps the 58 I got on another one!
Haha I did the opposite.
First exam got an 84 (class average was a 67)
Second exam got a 92.5 (class average was 57)
This exam... Not sure but I felt clueless on a LOT of the material.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha I did the opposite.
First exam got an 84 (class average was a 67)
Second exam got a 92.5 (class average was 57)
This exam... Not sure but I felt clueless on a LOT of the material.
When I got the 58 I left class feeling like I did awesome.. Came back and failed LOL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so I am officially ending the cycle now. I will start PCT in two weeks. I'm also dropping Gharine and will not be using that or Cardarine in PCT. I have not decided in the Epic Unleashed yet.

My body is telling me to stop. Physically and mentally I am exhausted. PCT will just be Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin, Super PCT, and Creatine.

I will have a lot of stuff to be getting rid of if any of you are interested in any of it, if you want the majority of it I will give a good deal. I've been so wrapped up in all of this I haven't had time to focus on what I need to and really care about. My main goal throughout PCT will be to not add any more fat.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Posting your after pics man?
Would love to see how you're looking now

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Posting your after pics man?
Would love to see how you're looking now
Yeah I have some, I may wait a few days to see if I lose any bloating from stopping the Gharine to take some better ones though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so I don't know if it's the Xanax kicking in and finally relaxing me and calming me down or just the fact that I talked with my girlfriend about everything and me being so stressed about all of this, but I'm feeling much better. I'm contemplating actually using the stuff I had planned for PCT still. I'm a mess LOL

If I can get this anxiety under control without the use of drugs then I will make a decision when I'm in a better mindset. I'm for sure done with Tren at this point though, I think it is what started this mind ****.

I got a 1mg XR Xanax from my mom after telling her about the panic attacks and insomnia. I started feeling better about 2 hours after taking it which was about 20 minutes after the talk with my girlfriend. This whole time she thought everything was fine with me and I just had trouble sleeping, she didn't know about all the anxiety and stuff.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Top picture is 3 weeks into Tren, mid day about half my food and water intake done.

Bottom picture is from 4 weeks into Tren (Last night), end of the day with all of my food and water intake done, and 5 minutes after eating an entire pizza. Lol

image.jpeg

Weight is about the same in both pictures, maybe one or two pounds difference. Also, I'm not sure why I'm so red in the bottom one lol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol yea it's a lot more than trouble sleeping. Tren is a complete mind ****

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol yea it's a lot more than trouble sleeping. Tren is a complete mind ****
Yeah with previous anxiety and OCD issues of my own and my mom having really bad anxiety/PTSD I should have excepted it. It was weird though, I made it 4 weeks and then all of a sudden it's like my mind went off the deep end in a day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impossible to predict what Tren will do. Hell I was nervous mainly because because I already suffer from a bit of anxiety and insomnia without it. And the Tren ph was rough for me. But I had to try the real deal for myself. SURPRISINGLY my bad sides only lasted about 2 weeks after it kicked in. It was a rough 2 weeks, but I made adjustments that worked and it turned into a pleasant experience. Once it becomes no fun, it's time to stop. It's to bad the Tren got you to this point, but you're doing the right thing. Like I said before listen to your body. Sounds like you are.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Impossible to predict what Tren will do. Hell I was nervous mainly because because I already suffer from a bit of anxiety and insomnia without it. And the Tren ph was rough for me. But I had to try the real deal for myself. SURPRISINGLY my bad sides only lasted about 2 weeks after it kicked in. It was a rough 2 weeks, but I made adjustments that worked and it turned into a pleasant experience. Once it becomes no fun, it's time to stop. It's to bad the Tren got you to this point, but you're doing the right thing. Like I said before listen to your body. Sounds like you are.
It's so weird how everyone reacts because the Tren ph I was fine! But yeah I'm doing this to feel good not like ****, so it had to stop.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting next week I will be switching up the work out schedule.

It will look something like

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Off or legs
Thursday - Off or legs
Friday - Arms and shoulders
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off

I will be keeping calories a little lower until PCT, unless I go out to eat or whatever then I won't worry too much. During PCT my calories will be slightly over maintenance and I will try and start to do cardio a little more often as well.

The only thing I'm concerned with is losing the amazing sex drive I've had while on, that may have been my favorite part! Lol I've had a recent mindset change and realized this isn't my entire life, I will be spending less time on here and on supplements and working out in general. I will still be hitting the gym hard for each body part of course and trying to maintain everything gained, but my main concern is keeping fat down. I may also start focusing more on staying leaner and focus more on strength, but for now I'm just going to get through PCT.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good sleep last night without the help from any medications. I went out to eat and a movie and at dinner I was feeling pretty anxious so we weren't sure if I we would go to the movie, but we went and walked around a bit and decided to go and about 30 minutes into the movie I finally calmed down and felt fine the rest of the night. I also bought a new pillow to see if that helps lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's things in here bro? How you feeling?
They're going decent.. I feel much better now. I went to the doctor and got a prescription for Buspar for anxiety but I'm holding off on starting it since I've felt better. I also got a prescription for Minocyclin for acne.

I've had a horrible appetite the last few days plus I've had a stomach bug or something the past two or three so I'm down to about 218 morning weight or so, but I also dropped Gharine which I think made be drop a couple pounds.

I've been busy with school and furniture shopping for when I move schools in a few months. The salesman said,"This won't be for delivery right?" And I was like uh what.. "You're big enough, you'll just carry it out of here right?" Lol it made me feel good despite the weight loss recently.

I'm not getting on here much, I'm trying to focus my mind on everything else to keep the anxiety of PCT away. Lol

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, funny comment ahahaha. Things like that always cheer up the day. My karate teacher recently said he'd give me a discount on a new gi seeing as I seem to have grown out of the one I bought only recently so quickly ahahaha.

Good to hear you're feeling better man. Probably just the gharine, I doubt a couple of days of not eating would do much - probably as soon as you eat a bunch of carbs you'll blow up again.

Yeah, man, I have to say I'm pretty over AM lol. Too many fukking pussies on about OMG I'm so stressed about my 20mg ostarine cycle and I really want to research thoroughly and "ask questions and gain knowledge" like this fukhead Chrisko lol.

Will follow DMA's and Tog's log and check in here, I unsubbed all the other whack ****. I been chilling at that other place a bit and reading up on 6 compound 20 wk cycles ahahaha.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did they kill Togs log all ready? I don't see where he broke the rules at all.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Bummer :( Srsly though, delete the post but don't close the thread.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Lol, should have called it "Special Edition Fat Burner" or something.

tog511

tog511

Awards
I won't say anything about "that which shall not be named " but you'll know what's going on behind the scenes lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Where you been chilling at AustBenny? Sounds like my type of place. And my next cycle. Lol
Edit: probably best to PM me since it's a different forum hahaha