Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey AM,

Just trying to get the plans in place for my first pin cycle and had a few queries.....

I’m not starting it till September as away on family holiday for 2 weeks in August plus it’ll be a proper time off from my last oral run. However, might need to order some of the less easy to obtain supports so asking the questions now....

Background

36 yr old, 6’2”, 199lbs, bf approx 12%

Previous cycles were 1/4/epiandro and then epistane/trest. Got good results from both, enjoyed both, very few sides, didn’t have gyno issues from trest but ran low dose aromasin from wk 4 as was bloated a lot.

I’ve also run mk677 since last sept at 25 pd and added cjc dac about 4 weeks back (now doing 4mg a week) - plan to keep running both through cycle.

Goals

Gain and keep post pct 10-12 lbs lean mass whilst looking absolutely shredded by the end (got a personal reason why I want to look my absolute best at that point)

Should be sub 10% bf by start as still on a cut and pretty lean now, I have loose skin which makes it harder to tell but will have dexa scan in a week to confirm.

Training is 5x liss cardio for 40 mins and 5x lifting per week (will be doing madcow 5x5 for this run)

Cycle

14 weeks 500 test e (split into 2 pins) pw
First 6 weeks 50 tbol pd
Last 4 weeks 50 winny pd

Supports
Ar1mcare pro
Tudca
Elite liver (nac complex)
Loads of standard stuff I always take (fish oils, turmeric, garlic, cinnamon etc
GW through cycle and pct

Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25/25/12.5
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
Reduce xt from week 3
Some natty test booster

Main question is around whether I NEED to run an ai on cycle?

Obviously I’ll have one on hand (got both arimidex and aromasin but need to buy more aromisin if I were to use that)

I’m seeing conflicting advice on whether to only dose if I get gyno issues or whether to run a low dose anyway and increase if gunk issues? I don’t seem especially gyno prone from what I know thus far but I’m still learning how I respond to aas obviously.

HCG is the other one I’m unsure about, I don’t care about shrunken nuts and I’ve had the snip so kids isn’t an issue. I can’t see a consensus on whether to run this throughout, just start it around week 10 or not at all?

Any help/advice on the above, and anything else to do with my planned cycle would be much appreciated brothers.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would run HCG throughout to minimize HTPA damage. The leydig cells in your testes will become desensitized or die on longer cycles. HCG would keep that from happening. And a low dose AI just because super high estrogen will do more harm than good. AI absolutely necessary? No. Ideal? yes. Your call.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey AM,

Just trying to get the plans in place for my first pin cycle and had a few queries.....

I’m not starting it till September as away on family holiday for 2 weeks in August plus it’ll be a proper time off from my last oral run. However, might need to order some of the less easy to obtain supports so asking the questions now....

Background

36 yr old, 6’2”, 199lbs, bf approx 12%

Previous cycles were 1/4/epiandro and then epistane/trest. Got good results from both, enjoyed both, very few sides, didn’t have gyno issues from trest but ran low dose aromasin from wk 4 as was bloated a lot.

I’ve also run mk677 since last sept at 25 pd and added cjc dac about 4 weeks back (now doing 4mg a week) - plan to keep running both through cycle.

Goals

Gain and keep post pct 10-12 lbs lean mass whilst looking absolutely shredded by the end (got a personal reason why I want to look my absolute best at that point)

Should be sub 10% bf by start as still on a cut and pretty lean now, I have loose skin which makes it harder to tell but will have dexa scan in a week to confirm.

Training is 5x liss cardio for 40 mins and 5x lifting per week (will be doing madcow 5x5 for this run)

Cycle

14 weeks 500 test e (split into 2 pins) pw
First 6 weeks 50 tbol pd
Last 4 weeks 50 winny pd

Supports
Ar1mcare pro
Tudca
Elite liver (nac complex)
Loads of standard stuff I always take (fish oils, turmeric, garlic, cinnamon etc
GW through cycle and pct

Pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25/25/12.5
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
Reduce xt from week 3
Some natty test booster

Main question is around whether I NEED to run an ai on cycle?

Obviously I’ll have one on hand (got both arimidex and aromasin but need to buy more aromisin if I were to use that)

I’m seeing conflicting advice on whether to only dose if I get gyno issues or whether to run a low dose anyway and increase if gunk issues? I don’t seem especially gyno prone from what I know thus far but I’m still learning how I respond to aas obviously.

HCG is the other one I’m unsure about, I don’t care about shrunken nuts and I’ve had the snip so kids isn’t an issue. I can’t see a consensus on whether to run this throughout, just start it around week 10 or not at all?

Any help/advice on the above, and anything else to do with my planned cycle would be much appreciated brothers.
I run an AI throughout personally. And like you the boys have been snipped, so I dont personally run HCG

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to mention I also have

Msten
Nano 1-t
Dienolone (fusion liquidien)

All in my stash - I wasn’t planning to add any of them to this cycle as first pin run and I’ve alteady got the tbol and winny on the go but if any of those would be a good stacker let me know, in particular I didn’t know if maybe the dien might be decent alongside the tbol for some size?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to mention I also have

Msten
Nano 1-t
Dienolone (fusion liquidien)

All in my stash - I wasn’t planning to add any of them to this cycle as first pin run and I’ve alteady got the tbol and winny on the go but if any of those would be a good stacker let me know, in particular I didn’t know if maybe the dien might be decent alongside the tbol for some size?
I would save that for another run. Tbol, test, and Winny I think you will be very happy with.

Newth

Awards
If you do use AI don't hammer the estro to hard, it does help build muscle.
Will you still be on MK?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you do use AI don't hammer the estro to hard, it does help build muscle.
Will you still be on MK?
Yep, planning to run the mk and cjc through this cycle and into next year......my joints feel great on it but my main reasoning is to try and tighten my loose skin. TBH I am noticing some impact already so sticking with it

Newth

Awards
Yep, planning to run the mk and cjc through this cycle and into next year......my joints feel great on it but my main reasoning is to try and tighten my loose skin. TBH I am noticing some impact already so sticking with it
Nice.
I never even thought of skin tightening. I need to look into this more.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the info in here. Run HCG during the cycle. I would even run a low dose AI to start with. If you need more or less, adjust from there. I'd rather have too much control over estrogen then have it too high then have to combat it then.

For a natty anabolic, look into AlphaMax. AlphaMax will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg test and I'd say it's rare one don't need an ai.

Few things (personal preference) run Winnie at 40mg.. Winstrol is strong trust me and even at 30mg you should see significant results if you're around 12%bf. Winstrol 6 weeks instead of 4. If I would be you I would run msten any day ahead of Tbol but that's up to you.

You can also add liquiden to the cycle I don't see much problem with that. Liquiden stacked with msten was really good actually and would probably be the same with Tbol.