First Log! Androhard + Dermacrine

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Is that a completely new cardio routine or have you at least been doing part of it for some time now? That would be a ton to add in and might be too much on the body with the low level or carbs you're using.
I have been doing that for at least 4 months. In all honesty, the Keto diet has never hit me with lethargy, surprisingly enough. And they are very moderate / light cardio (aside from the jump rope, that is pretty intense)

Update on the weekend, just recreational swimming so not much on the workout aspect.

Now, on another note... Weekend with the girlfriend, she came in from Chicago and spent Friday, Sat, Sun... Seriously, libido has never been higher. It hurts. I was getting boners from every single stupid sh!t, including but not limited to her sitting on my lap. She's hot but hell, we've been together for 2 years, haven't really felt like that in quite a while, so I was rather pleasantly surprised. Also, the loads seem to be a lot, and I mean a lot, bigger... We did it about 8 times over the weekend, but who's counting. So just figured I would share that one, REALLY pleased with that side of it, wish I could just run it year round just for that reason!

Tomorrow is Bi-Leg day for DC, body composition has clearly changed and I've been feeling a lot fuller, not a lot of vascularity yet but I'm guessing the 15% of BF is what is keeping that one back more.

Been working very well so far, especially considering the caloric deficit.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good feedback on the libido aspect, espcecially after 2 years of being with the same girl. Sometimes you get in that groove where your not as excited anymore, but seeing an increase even while on cycle is pretty damn cool.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty pumped about it too, did not see that coming but was happy about it, real happy.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Second round of DC Training! Woo!

B1 was up again today, first time that I get a re-run. So here we go, upping weights all around.

Preacher Curls: 75lbs, 14 reps
Reverse Barbel Curl: 60lbs, 19 reps
Squats: 230lbs, 10 reps
Laying Leg Curls: 130lbs, 17 reps
Seated Calf Raises: 90lbs, 12 reps

On another note, I really wish there were some videos showing the stretches... I see the pictures and I THINK I got the stretches right, I mean, I can feel the muscles going crazy, but I am an over-analyzer and would love to see some of the stretches...

Anyway, after everything I did a 20 minute run, slight HIIT.

Body composition continues to change and I can notice some good changes there, still considering upping the dosage on the Androhard, just waiting for some input from reps on safety or some logs I can check and see if it a route worth taking.

That's all for today folks. Tomorrow is swim day, perhaps some rope jumping and ab workout!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log makes me want to run this combo so badly.

As for androhard dose, 500mg was good, 700-800mg even better. I'm thinking as far as DHT prohormones, as long as you don't experience too much in the way of hairloss or blood pressure, more is better lol

Jabb

Awards

As for androhard dose, 500mg was good, 700-800mg even better. I'm thinking as far as DHT prohormones, as long as you don't experience too much in the way of hairloss or blood pressure, more is better lol
With a DHT PH would preloading and running Divanil (or Nettle Root) stave off complications such as hairloss, prostate enlargement. If my thinking is clear on it, it should actually help DHT work. :think:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established

I've been taking my BP first thing in the morning and it is still pretty reasonable. Also late afternoon is slightly higher but still not horrible, especially considering the stims I take throughout the day (coffee, tea, leviathan reloaded in the morning, etc).

So I'm enjoying it so far. I will continue to keep track of my BP, I haven't seen anything on hair loss to be honest but I put some rogaine up there from time to time just to make sure since I have thin hair. But I haven't experienced much, at least no "Witches" scene where all my hair is coming down! (Props to those who get the reference! One horrible movie! haha)

So I may bump it up a little. I'm currently at 5ml at 7AM, 5ml at 7PM, will toss in another 2ml on each gradually and see how I react to it. I may start phasing back nearing the end of the cycle so that PCT is not a major blow in my face.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
great log so far man. i think phasing up to a stronger dose of AH should be okay and most people really enjoy a higher dose, but phasing down.. idk you might want to get some opinions from people on that...i gather that typically you want to stop cold turkey rather than phase down into PCT.

let us know how the increased dose treats you! i think you'll enjoy it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With a DHT PH would preloading and running Divanil (or Nettle Root) stave off complications such as hairloss, prostate enlargement. If my thinking is clear on it, it should actually help DHT work. :think:
Prostate enlargement is actually primarily an estrogen problem... when DHT and estrogen are raised, the prostate will grow. When DHT alone is high, the prostate can actually get better. This is why testosterone can be most complicating to the prostate because it raises both DHT and estrogen.

For hair loss, it's a relly hard situation. So few ways to avoid it.

Jabb

Awards
Prostate enlargement is actually primarily an estrogen problem... when DHT and estrogen are raised, the prostate will grow. When DHT alone is high, the prostate can actually get better. This is why testosterone can be most complicating to the prostate because it raises both DHT and estrogen.

For hair loss, it's a relly hard situation. So few ways to avoid it.
Yeah I read that too. So is it that Nettle Root blocks estrogen from moving to the prostate then? Bah I confused myself.

As for avoiding it I could always go bald, but from years of abuse my head is lumpy. :banghead: For real. lol.

Thanks for the info though BBG!

Also this is a good log, I am in for the win of this. :wink1:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking my BP first thing in the morning and it is still pretty reasonable. Also late afternoon is slightly higher but still not horrible, especially considering the stims I take throughout the day (coffee, tea, leviathan reloaded in the morning, etc).

So I'm enjoying it so far. I will continue to keep track of my BP, I haven't seen anything on hair loss to be honest but I put some rogaine up there from time to time just to make sure since I have thin hair. But I haven't experienced much, at least no "Witches" scene where all my hair is coming down! (Props to those who get the reference! One horrible movie! haha)

So I may bump it up a little. I'm currently at 5ml at 7AM, 5ml at 7PM, will toss in another 2ml on each gradually and see how I react to it. I may start phasing back nearing the end of the cycle so that PCT is not a major blow in my face.
Here are some logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158625-primordial-performance-fat.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158745-bludevils-fatloss-stack.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/155175-gettin-hard-pps.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/157092-superdrone-androhard-dermacrin.html

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna bump my later dose today with an extra 1ML and will do that until I reach 2 7.5ml doses thorugh the day and see how that goes.

Would just OTC PCT still work even at higher dosages though? I have my SERM but would prefer against using it if I can. I will try to get bloodwork nearing hte end of hte cycle to see overall shutdown and evaluate.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna bump my later dose today with an extra 1ML and will do that until I reach 2 7.5ml doses thorugh the day and see how that goes.

Would just OTC PCT still work even at higher dosages though? I have my SERM but would prefer against using it if I can. I will try to get bloodwork nearing hte end of hte cycle to see overall shutdown and evaluate.
What is your PCT again?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say your current PCT scheme will still suffice. AHv1 is not very suppressive and would have to be dosed very, very high to cause some major shutdown.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, will continue with it then and up it until I reach about 15 - 20 ml a day.

My PCT right now is the TRS from Primordial Performance, my staples and I'm considering if I should toss in some Erase or something else in there too. I also have some leftover Anabolic Edge, but that would just be an overall supp and not really a PCT material per say.

Serm is still at hand in case I notice anything else.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it gives you peace of mind, then use a low dose SERM throughout PCT. Roughly a half dose scheme would be more than enough.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I was dropped to page 2... That must mean I am slacking, big time!

I will continue as planned, sitting at 14ml/day today, Aiming to get to 18ml/day and keep it there until the end of the cycle; by my calculations that will pretty much run both bottles dry.

Dermacrine is the one I'm afraid will be running out before the end, how problematic would that be? Will I have to put in an express order on this? I have even bumped it down to about 3 pumps a day, don't even know if that would even be effective :( Or if I should go at 5 pumps and just let it be once it runs out.

Anyways, to the fun part, workout:

Underhand Pulldown: 16 bars (I'm not quite sure the weight on each...): 14 reps
Hammer Machine Row: 90lbs, 16 reps
Machine Incline Bench Press: 140lb, 13 reps (this one was cut short not on exhausting but my right shoulder was feeling it a little much, I may need to rethink this and go to free weights)
Barbell Shoulder Press: 45lbs, 22 reps. Again, I'm very iffy about my shoulders so I rather take it a little slower than bust it again...
Triceps Pushdown V-Bar with back support: 9 bars, 15 reps.

Today I was even considering a spin class, but I feel like that could take too much away from my legs in order for me to work them out well tomorrow so I will maybe just go with my usual jump rope, eliptical, swim routine.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the Derm at 5 pumps, you will be fine if you have to carry on with the AH solo.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I was even considering a spin class, but I feel like that could take too much away from my legs in order for me to work them out well tomorrow so I will maybe just go with my usual jump rope, eliptical, swim routine.
Yeah, I have considered doing one of these classes once just to force me into cardio I hardly do, however, Im too paranoid that the over exertion common in those class would be counter productive to my muscle gains.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I have considered doing one of these classes once just to force me into cardio I hardly do, however, Im too paranoid that the over exertion common in those class would be counter productive to my muscle gains.
I have the same thoughts, " is this goin to blunt growth and recovery? ". Only one way to find out is to try it for a while and see what happens.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Here's my take on this, take it for whatever ;)

I skipped the spin class yesterday, and what I'm going to do is wait until I only do one set of legs on the week (aka, next week) and THEN do the spin either on Thursday and just fight through the pain or Monday / Thursday.

My main concern wasn't the overload or the fatigue, I think I have pretty good recovery from what I've gathered so far, main problem was being a little sore and because of that slacking on today's workout.

So I just jumped some ropes (I actually have a jump rope "split". I jump rope for 3 mins as hard as I can, drop down and do 3 sets of Abs - one for top, one for bottom, one for obliques - and then get back up and do another 3 mins hardcore, repeat 4 times. This ends up being about half hour long usually), just did about 20 mins of eliptical after that.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ I hate it when my stomach muscles cramp up after much neglect and deciding to do them (abs )again.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just eat and sleep more:afro: Of course the older you get this no longer works the same, lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

//CC

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just eat and sleep more:afro: Of course the older you get this no longer works the same, lol.
This.

In only 3 years, I've already noticed a huge change in my recovery time from when I was training 25-30 hours a week for MMA to now. I attempt to do maybe 15 hours a week and I'm shot within a month.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

In only 3 years, I've already noticed a huge change in my recovery time from when I was training 25-30 hours a week for MMA to now. I attempt to do maybe 15 hours a week and I'm shot within a month.
Ya, if you are performing at a high level it is really noticeable even by your mid 20's, and when you hit 30 it's downright depressing.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Improving and improving...

This was last one of this set:

Widegrip Pulldown: 130lbs, 10, 5, 3.
T-Bar Row: 150lbs, 10, 5, 3.
Dumbbell Bench Press: 70lb each arm, 11, 6, 4.
Machine Lateral Raise: 100lbs, 11, 7, 5.
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 150lbs, 9, 6, 3.

This was today:
Widegrip Lat Pulldown: 190lb, 16 reps
T-Bar Row: 170lbs, 16 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press: 75lbs, 16 reps
Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 30lbs, 18 reps
Cable Triceps Pushdown: 160lbs, 18 reps

Overall good workout, then did my split with the jump ropes again, am beat up right now and ready for bedtime.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Still got a couple more weeks of cycle but am planning on perhaps adding a thing or two to my PCT.

I wanted a fat burner, figured ECA stack was a little much considering BP, I do enjoy some stim though so Erase and the other one from same producer came into mind.

Thoughts on that? ECA would be an overkill right?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still got a couple more weeks of cycle but am planning on perhaps adding a thing or two to my PCT.

I wanted a fat burner, figured ECA stack was a little much considering BP, I do enjoy some stim though so Erase and the other one from same producer came into mind.

Thoughts on that? ECA would be an overkill right?
I dunno man... in PCT I think carrying on with maintenance at least for calories is going to do you a world of good. Derma + Androhard isn't very suppressive but I'd wait till after PCT to continue with the shredding

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Ok, needing advice on something...

I am travelling, for work, in the near future, and will be out not for long but will be out for about 4 days in one trip and only overnight on another.

I am travelling with a couple of other people and my main goal was to not check my bag, but I am guessing I will not be allowed in the plane with Dermacrine and Androhard in my carry on.

Will I really have to check a bag? It's gonna hurt to have to pay the $100 bucks... Besides forcing everyone to wait for my bag claim with me. I'm guessing I can get away on the overnight by just taking it early in the morning a double dose and then the next evening the same double dose (besides it would look ridiculous I think to check a bag for a one day trip...) but I don't think I can get away with the 4 day one.

Thoughts?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, FML, I think I'm going to be forced to bring a suitcase, for a one day trip, it sucks majorly...

I may, on the one day trip, only take a double dose on the morning and then another the next afternoon. Perhaps put it on a little shampoo bottle container or something like that so that it is plane size allowed.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overnight it to the hotel you are staying at, and vise versa. Not sure if that would be cost prohibitive (I rarely ship things)> If not, try pre measured smaller containers.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Another workout today and the improvements seem to keep going on well.

Last time:
Barbell Curls: 20lb, 14 reps
Hammer Curls: 35lbs, 16 Reps total
Leg Press Machine: 270lbs, 14 reps. For widowmaker set I went with 250, also was able to get to 25 so I am going to have to review this one.
Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 22 reps.
Calf Press on Legpress Machine: 230lbs, 10 reps

This time:
Barbell Curl: I actually managed to up the weight, 50lbs this time around, 15 reps. Didn't think I was going to be able to last go around, but hey, upped weight and reps.

Hammer Curls: 40lbs, 17 reps.

Leg Press: 330lbs, 15 reps. So, I upped the weights by 60lbs and managed to do one more rep... Something wrong there. Will go up more next time. Widowmaker I got 300lbs and went to 25. Needless to say, tired after that.

Standing Leg Curl: 40lbs, 15 reps.

Calf on the leg press: 270lbs, 10 reps. I absolutely hate these calve exercises, wow... They hurt like a mofo. But what you gonna do! Gotta get big son!

Anyways, again I was very much so pleased with the workout, even on the exercises I thought I had a good weight going I still upped both weight AND reps, so it's def going pretty damn well if you ask me.

Still don't know what to do about traveling, I may buy some sort of mouthwash container and stack it in there on the small plane safe container.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I upped the weight be 60 lbs... wait wut lol nice man! glad this is working out so well for you

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This.

Rodja, not to get off topic, but is Randy Cotoure really Natural?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So I upped the weight be 60 lbs... wait wut lol nice man! glad this is working out so well for you
I know right? Talk about a great shocker... Granted, it was the "first time" I did leg press on the machine for quite a while and it was my first series doing the DC training on that, but as I was doing it the first time around I felt it was "light", went all the way to 14 instead of the desired 10, so I figured, hell, I'll add about 15% - 20% more weight and that should drop me right around 10. My mistake I guess!

I'm gunning to get at least 380lbs out of my next run and get to 10, that I'm sure will make my widowmaker quite a bizatch.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know right? Talk about a great shocker... Granted, it was the "first time" I did leg press on the machine for quite a while and it was my first series doing the DC training on that, but as I was doing it the first time around I felt it was "light", went all the way to 14 instead of the desired 10, so I figured, hell, I'll add about 15% - 20% more weight and that should drop me right around 10. My mistake I guess!

I'm gunning to get at least 380lbs out of my next run and get to 10, that I'm sure will make my widowmaker quite a bizatch.
Love the go kill it attitude.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Today I just went for some cardio and relaxation.

40 minutes of eliptical, 20 minutes of swimming, just a nice little cardio day.

Probably gonna up the cardio more this week, want to shed some extra lbs.

Going to be interesting with the whole travel thing, really hope I am not stopped due to a scope little bottle, filled with Androhard. So I will let know how that works out for me!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
After boosting up my dosage of androhard I have noticed a little decrease in sleep quality... I feel like I don't get as much rest, that I wake up a lot more often during the night...

Also, I have been feeling a little nauseated sometimes, I feel like my throat is full often, kinda weird feeling.

Anyone else has ever experienced anything like this?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Bla55 my brotha! Good to see you are still kickin as$! Im subbed for this!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After boosting up my dosage of androhard I have noticed a little decrease in sleep quality... I feel like I don't get as much rest, that I wake up a lot more often during the night...

Also, I have been feeling a little nauseated sometimes, I feel like my throat is full often, kinda weird feeling.

Anyone else has ever experienced anything like this?
I didn't experience either side, make sure that you are not catching a bug, but it could be the AH, everybody responds differently.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I have been weirded out about the lack of sleep, that is for sure.

I am quitting the benadryl as alongside the increase in AH it was the only other thing that happened. Maybe that just reset me a little bit of my caffeine resistance and therefore keeping me up, we will see... I just hope it gets better.

I was unable to workout yesterday, was easy carrying my AH with me though, bottle of scope worked to perfection. The hotel I stayed at didn't have much of a workout room, all I had was eliptical and my rope which I brought with me. Guess I will have to do Tues, Thur and Saturday this week for DC.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, another workout in the books... This one was great, really really great. I am making the leg press machine my bizatch everyday I have that set. Last time I upped the weights by 60lbs. I was gonna gun for 360lbs this time to see if I could restrain myself to 10 reps. Not quite... Used the 360lbs as a "warm-up" and went to 15.

Ended up putting 420lbs on the machine, thought I was cheating myself, not going low enough and asked a trainer to kinda spot me and analyze the movement, but nope, everything to perfection, knees to the chest and then out... 12 reps. Took 60 lbs off again, 360lbs and did Widowmaker with 20 reps. Granted, at the end I had a hard time standing up from the leg press machine. Awesome workout there.

Standing Hamstrings: 45lbs, 17 reps.

Calf on Leg Press: 320lbs, upped 50lbs from last time which was already bad enough, 5 sec negatives, 10 second stretch, push, rinse and repeat. Went all the way till 10, when I was afraid my calves were going to collapse on me.

Barbell Curl: Upped 5lbs, 27.5lbs on each side of the bar, 15 reps

Hammer Curls: Kept same weight, went up significantly on reps. 40lbs, 22 reps. Should have boosted it but was afraid that I was going to be too exhausted from previous biceps workout.

- On another note, found a pretty damn good stretch for biceps, I feel it stretching a lot more than the one recommended by Dante... What I do is I sit on the Preacher Curl bench, put a small foam roll under my elbows and pick up a 60lb weight and just let it hang. That hurts like a mofo on my biceps, feel it a lot more.

Pretty good workout overall, was extremely happy with it. I can feel it today, HARDCORE, especially because after the workout I did the elliptical for 35minutes on a moderate setting. Having a real hard time standing up from my chair at work today, but me likes it.

Getting close to the final stretch of the cycle, getting ready to kick start PCT. I haven't felt many sides even with the uppage on dosage so I don't think I will be using the SERM... What would be a good indicator if I should or not use the Serm? I don't want to use it unless I really have to, would Blood Work help determine anything?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that bicep stretch. One of the weirder things I do is to let someone armbar me after some sessions to stretch out the bicep.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Getting close to the final stretch of the cycle, getting ready to kick start PCT. I haven't felt many sides even with the uppage on dosage so I don't think I will be using the SERM... What would be a good indicator if I should or not use the Serm? I don't want to use it unless I really have to, would Blood Work help determine anything?
Bump on this.

Anyone?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
^^ interesting, I didn't think a serm would be necessary for this stack (original AH and derm)... but these guys know more than I.

How long did you end up running this cycle for?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
^^ interesting, I didn't think a serm would be necessary for this stack (original AH and derm)... but these guys know more than I.

How long did you end up running this cycle for?
Well, I guess I did overdose it and didn't follow the original suggested, so that's why I think they are indicating a SERM. I also am going to be finishing week 5 and that's when I will be starting PCT.

So what would be the recommended dosage for Nolva? 20/20/10/10 good enough?