First Log! Androhard + Dermacrine

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I guess I did overdose it and didn't follow the original suggested, so that's why I think they are indicating a SERM. I also am going to be finishing week 5 and that's when I will be starting PCT.

So what would be the recommended dosage for Nolva? 20/20/10/10 good enough?
Alongside the TRS, you can feel comfortable doing 10/10/10/10, IMO/

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
The last couple of weeks have been rough with all the traveling...

The hotels didn't quite have a decent gym, all they had were elipticals and so on so I just focused on getting my cardio on! Not a major issue but I'm sure I'm gonna see a difference in weights once I'm back in full force at the gym.

I am traveling today again so I expect, once again, to go the cardio only route... Hopefully I will have a pleasant surprise and they will have a good gym, otherwise, cardio it is! I feel like I have gained a good amount of muscles, put on a few good lbs of muscle, so I may as well lean up and get my BF down on this last stretch.

I start my PCT tomorrow, have everything packed and ready to go, will start with Dermatherm too comes Thursday and then just continue with my regular plan.

For the past week I did a whole lot of cardio as mentioned. 40 minutes on the elliptical 5 consecutive days. I will probably do that again tonight as I am in the hotel. I have also done some body weight exercises, just one leg squats, push ups, etc, to at least get some in.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully PCT will be easy on you. I'm pretty sure with this stack it will be.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Haven't posted in a while, the past two weeks were crazy busy with work and all.

Started my PCT 4 days ago, and it hasn't been too rough. I also upped my cardio by a lot, have been doing about 30 - 40 mins of eliptical roughly 4 times a week. Only managed to squeeze 2 doggcrap workouts last week, didn't make any improvements but didn't hinder either, maintained all the same weights, and considering I had to be out of the gym for a little while I will take that as a win, I am back to full force tonight, though.

Ever since I started PCT or even before, I'm not actually quite sure, can't pinpoint back, I have been having a fairly uncomfortable feeling on my throat. The right side of my throat feel swollen inside and gives me discomfort swallowing and whatnot, it goes away during the night time, after workouts and whatnot but it keeps coming back after I eat something or drink anything aside from water. I have not gone to the doctor yet, was seeing if it went away or if it had anything to do with the couple cigs I had over the weekend but it's still lingering...

Just sucks going to the doctors because A) it's expensive as hell. B) I'm not gonna hide the fact I just finished some PHs and I'm sure I'll have to hear a freaking lecture on it.

Wish I could just get me some amoxicilin and take care of it myself, but hell, gonna have to bite the bullet tomorrow if it doesn't go away. Anyone has any insight on what this may be at all?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I have been feeling better, throat isn't bugging anymore today... Who knows what the heck happened, I should probably check it out but don't know if I will considering it is no longer an issue, don't have the money to ditch right now and am trying to get more blood work done at the end of the cycle so that will be another expense.

Did my series B1 last night.

Preacher Curls: 75lbs, 18 reps
Reverse Dumbbell Curl: 65lbs, 22 reps
Hack Squat: 270lbs, 10 reps
Laying leg curl: 130lb, 20 reps
Seated Calf Raise: 90lbs, 10 reps (still hurting today....)

Also at the end of it I did 30 minutes on the eliptical going forward, 10 mins backwards. A grand total of 940 calories ditched on that little cardio session, had one HARD ASS time walking back to the car... Basically got home and passed out, almost instantly, had just enough time to get a protein shake in me, didn't even get to watch the whole Championship game (not like I missed anything anyways... Worst first 15 minutes I've ever seen of basketball...)

I haven't seen any drops in strength yet since dropping Androhard, so I'm pumped aobut that especially since I've increased my cardio quite a bit.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Did one MASSIVE cardio day yesterday... Was close to pass out stage by the end.

Started off with my jump rope circuit.

3 min jumping rope, 5 sets, with Ab workout in between. Was there for a good half hour on this. My calves were begging me to stop but I told them to shut it and nut it and finished the full session. Great ab workout too. At the end I did 6 sets of Stomach Vacuums, something I've picked up on the boards recently.

After this session I went on to the elliptical. Did 30 mins forward at a 17 intensity (out of a max of 20) and 10 mins backwards same intensity. My heart monitor counted my calories as a 900 calories burned. Hello there summer six pack...

I had a protein shake going on in between to keep me boosted, and decided I was not finished yet; jumped in the pool and did laps for 15 minutes to unwind. Then hit the hot tub and sauna.

After my muscles relaxed, OH BOY... I was taking grandma steps to my car... Sat in and wow was it hard to move my sorry a$$ to my recliner at home.

Today I got my A2 exercise, will be hitting back / chest / tri, so even though my legs are sore as hell right now it will not affect me. Have yet to lower any weights since dropping AH and have kept on making weight increases, looking forward tonights workout.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

Underhand Pull Down: 17 plaques, went up one from last time, 17 reps, also went up
Machine Row: 95lbs each side, 10lb increase total, increase in reps too, 18
Dumbell Incline Press: 150lb, 10lb increase total, 13 reps, barely made the last one off the rack...
Barbell Shoulder Press: 45lbs, 5lb increase, 24 reps. Shoulders seem to be the ones developing the most, even when I up a lot, I still manage a high set of reps...
Triceps V-Bar pushdown: 10 plaques, one up, 13 reps.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Another quickie:

Ab workout today, also started doing the stomach vacuums after reading about it on the forum here.

Then I jumped on the elliptical for 45 mins, went to 950 calories by my heart monitor... Swam for a little bit after too. I've been really gunning for a moderate - moderate high workout on the elliptical, no HIIT as I do not want to overtrain during my DC workout days and feel like crap with sore legs on my leg workout, which will be tomorrow. I've been gunning for 16 level out of 20, and my heart rate remains constant around the 180's.

This 6pack is coming out to play this summer, whether it wants to or not, it is coming out to play. I have been pretty happy that despite burning about an average of 600 calories a day, 5x a week, being under maintenance level for calories and all I've still been able to make strength gains, that has been very very good for me. I do expect them to diminish a little as cardio has surely increased. I'm really hoping, though, that the fact I've been going Keto will also help me maintain my muscle mass and only burn fat a little faster.

Well, guess it wasn't a quick update afterall.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This 6pack is coming out to play this summer, whether it wants to or not, it is coming out to play. I have been pretty happy that despite burning about an average of 600 calories a day, 5x a week, being under maintenance level for calories and all I've still been able to make strength gains, that has been very very good for me.
Love the determination here, and strength gains at under maintenance is always impressive.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another quickie:

Ab workout today, also started doing the stomach vacuums after reading about it on the forum here.

Then I jumped on the elliptical for 45 mins, went to 950 calories by my heart monitor... Swam for a little bit after too. I've been really gunning for a moderate - moderate high workout on the elliptical, no HIIT as I do not want to overtrain during my DC workout days and feel like crap with sore legs on my leg workout, which will be tomorrow. I've been gunning for 16 level out of 20, and my heart rate remains constant around the 180's.

This 6pack is coming out to play this summer, whether it wants to or not, it is coming out to play. I have been pretty happy that despite burning about an average of 600 calories a day, 5x a week, being under maintenance level for calories and all I've still been able to make strength gains, that has been very very good for me. I do expect them to diminish a little as cardio has surely increased. I'm really hoping, though, that the fact I've been going Keto will also help me maintain my muscle mass and only burn fat a little faster.

Well, guess it wasn't a quick update afterall.
Strength gains while cutting is awesome man. I feel it's psychologically great too, you still know you're a beast ;)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
This weekend was pretty good, didn't do much lifting, have been focusing more on the cardio to get those last ones out.

Saw the glimpse of a 6pack coming out to play this past weekend, those stomach vacuums really have been doing their job, woke up with my abs sore as hell. Also did 40 mins of elliptical again on Sunday.

Caliper test is pretty good, didn't get an accurate measurement but just checked my problem areas, and my upper and lower abs are now scoring at under 18 (they were at 26 when I first started roughly) so I'm guessing my overall BF% has been going pretty well.

Have a workout tonight, iwll post updates later.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
A double update today, hello!

Today may have been one of my best workouts ever...

Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl: 50lbs, 18 reps. Mind you, this is a Personal Record. Fck yeah! Not only that, but 18 reps... Could easily have upped the weight.

Hammer Curls: 45lbs, had barely 13 reps... But this is after a Personal Record. And oh, wait, 45lbs is also a PR for me. Get some

Smith Squat Machine: 320lbs, 12 reps. Then 260lbs and 18 reps.

Seated Leg Curl: 270lbs, 17 reps

Seated Calf Press: 240lbs, 10 reps.

After a killer leg workout I decided to go for some cardio... Did 30 mins of cardio and also burned the most calories I've ever had according to my heart monitor in 30 mins. I did a mix of HIIT and HIT. I did sprints at 17 intensity (out of 20 max, again) and going absolutely all out, 20 seconds springs. Then I lowered intensity for 15 for about 40 seconds, and upped to 16 for another minute, when I sprinted again, at 17. Absolutely great. Result of this cardio was burning 750 calories in that half hour that I was on the elliptical.

So that was it for today. PCT week one has gone to the books, Nolva dosage lowered to 10 where I will maintain until the end. Feeling pretty great all around.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro, you are tearing it up!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the alt. db curl is awesome. Your getting me amped up and wanting to do arms.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Stepped on a scale today for the first time in forever...

Recorded at 214.

Beginning of the AH cycle I was at 230. 1.5 Months before that, 240... REALLY looking forward to see what my lean mass is and where I'm at for BF. My abs are starting to show pretty big time, my arm and leg circumference has actually gone up a bit and so has my chest, so I'm really really interested. Mirror test I would estimate myself being at around the 12-14% range right now.

So rough calculation would be: Started off at about 192lb of lean mass while 20% of BF. Am currently at 191lb of lean mass and 12%, while losing 26lbs in +-3 months.

Won't complain.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. That's really impressive. It doesn't get much better than that.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Great log dude.

Considering becoming a copy cat.

;)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I have been slacking the past few days, that's for sure.

I have been doing only a 2 day split on the DC training and then 2 days of pure cardio on a weekly basis, been aiming to basically maintain my weights (have been able to do that, have yet to decrease either weights or reps on anything) and do more cardio.

Have heard about a promotion being up at work and have been doing some extra work to make it happen so that means a little less time at the gym, a little more time on the road and talking to clients...

I am on my last week of PCT, so far so good, still keeping most of my gains, still keeping pretty lean and will soon make a final review and all!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm one of those who had to work on Good Friday, sitting here with not a thing to do and no one in the office as people actually had vacation days left to use... Only one thing to do: Update this, something I haven't done in quite a while!

So two workouts were down the books, let's see it:

Widegrip lat Pulldown: 205lbs (upped 10), 14 reps

TBar Row: 180lbs (upped 10), 16 reps

Dumbell Bench Press: 80lbs (upped 5), 12 reps - I could have done a whole lot more, but I didn't have a spotter and I started shaking and having an issue getting past midway by myself, so I cut it short so I wouldnt injure my shoulder again

Dumbell Lateral Raise: 30lbs (maintained), 18 reps - I tried the 35 but it kinda bothered my shoulder so I just upped reps

Cable Triceps Pushdown: 180lbs (upped 20), 18 reps. I may have to find another machine for this as the limit for the machine is 200. Could easily have gone higher.

Shoulder Shrugs: I added this as I wanted to focus some more on my traps to balance it out with my wide shoulders and give me some peak. 300lbs on the bar. 17 reps.

-------------------------------------

Next workout:

Barbell Curl: 55lbs (on the bench press bar, so add whatever the bar weights), 17 reps. Maintained weight, sadly. It was pretty rough to add more as I would have to add 5lbs more. Also at the end I did a negative with a 55lb bar. 30 second negative with that weight, shaking like a polaroid picture at the end, and then just went straight ahead with the stretch for another 40 seconds. Good stuff.

Hammer Curls: 45lbs (added 5lbs, new PR again, keep it coming baby!), 16 reps.

Leg Press: 450lbs (added about 35lbs) and I still feel like I haven't reached my leg press potential... Mind you I started this at around 280lbs at the begging of the cycle... I still managed 14 reps, so I am aiming for 500lbs next time around, perhaps 520 and will go for 8 reps... I took 50lbs off and did the widowmaker at 22 reps, point which I was almost sh!ting myself and losing the grip on the bar.

Seated Leg Curl: 150lbs (upped 10), 19 reps

Calf Press on the Leg Press Machine: 405lbs (upped 25), 10 reps. Good weight, really hurting by the end, never gave up.

-----------------------------

I also did 20 minutes of cardio on both of those days after the workout, 20 mins on the elliptical, 450 calories burnt according to my heart rate monitor.

Twice this past week I also did my cardio days. Both consisted of my Jump Rope Split (3 min jump rope, drop down for 3 sets of ab workout, rinse and repeat 4 times then do 2 sets for obliques with the jump rope split), then did the stomach vacuum for 30 seconds, 4 times, then climbed on the treadmill for 40 minutes, burnt 900 calories each time on the treadmill.

I guess being at work on good friday is good for at least a couple of things
A) Doing online shopping
B) Updating my log that I haven't done in forever, slacker me.

End of PCT is right around the corner, next Tuesday I'm done. Getting my personal fitness test at the gym probably on Wednesday and hopefully by Friday I will post all start - finish measurements, weights and all.

Thanks for everyone who's been checking, I've really enjoyed doing this, am looking forward my next one too with http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/172647-loggers-needed-iforces.html , it's cut time!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Final review posted on first page of thread, post #2.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is an AMAZING run right there. The muscle loss could easily have been a math error at the beginning or end and both your strength and girths went up despite dropping 20 lbs. That's extremely remarkable. Thanks for the log and the review.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, this was an amazing run and I am extremely happy with it, looking forward using some more PP products in the future.

(and mind you, this wasn't even sponsored or anything, pretty much as straight forward as I could have been)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, this was an amazing run and I am extremely happy with it, looking forward using some more PP products in the future.

(and mind you, this wasn't even sponsored or anything, pretty much as straight forward as I could have been)
Good to hear ;) Good cycle my man.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
20 lbs is sick! Congrats.

Will deff be picking up on you new log too!

And your arms and chest can't get bigger without gaining muscle... Lol. Which makes your gains really substantial.