First ever cycle - Test E / Dbol

michaelr7170

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am planning to run my first ever AAS cycle starting on August 24[SUP]th[/SUP]. I have been researching this for years, and always wanted to give it a go, but wanted to wait until I reached the appropriate age and didn’t want to rush into anything. Here are the details on my stats, cycle info, and diet info. Would love to get some advice from you guys.
Height: 6’1”

Weight: 200lbs
BF: ~12-13%

Training: Lifting for about 6 years, last 3 years much more strict. Have always tried to stay lean and keep my weight down due to playing a lot of sports, especially hockey. But f*** that I’m ready to get big.

Goals: I would love to KEEP 15lbs of LBM, would definitely be satisfied with that.
Diet: Will be starting around 3500 cals, training days consisting of 375P/375C/55F and on my rest days keeping the 3500 cals but changing my macros to ~360P/285C/100F. Check out my blueprint attached for my meal plan. Yes I am anal with spreadsheets, I have quite a database built over the years and it makes dieting that much easier and keeps me in check.

Ok so you’re probably wondering what I am running:

Week 1-12: 250mg Test E E3D
Week 1-2: Dbol 30mg/d
Week 3-4: Dbol 40mg/d
Week 1-14: Adex ~0.25mg EOD, will increase to 0.5mg if needed.

PCT: Two weeks after last injection, starting week 15. One week Nolvadex at 40mg/day then three weeks at 20mg/day.

I have everything on hand already so I’m good to go if PCT started tomorrow, or if gyno flared up and AI didn’t take care of it.

I think that’s everything, any questions/advice/suggestions let me have it!

Thanks

Attachments

sinnfinn

Awards
Would love to hear some responses on this cycle I'm thinking the same!!!!!