Test / Mast Cycle - First ever cycle

Drwlkr

Awards
Hi

I have Test E and Mast and am planning on running this for 12-16 weeks.

I am 191cm and roughly 93kg at 16.5% bodyfat. Im 24 and working out since 16 years of age and have used orals in the past along with clen.

I am thinking of running Test @ 400mg and Mast at 300/350mg.

I want to cut so will be looking at a 500 calorie deficit from my maintenance 3,300.

Also, would you recommend using clen on this cycle? I have dosed up to 140mcg previously with good results when my diet was in check. If so, what would be the highest dosage to include with the above cycle as I have read that you can get effective results with 60/89mcg e/d on Clen.

I’m hoping to get some thoughts from people with experience and if this is worth my time, as well as any advice to go with it which would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first ever cycle was Test/Mast and it was great, I started low and ended (I think) 400mg 1:1.

I have used Clen in the past but not a fan so I would leave it out. Good diet, Test/Mast and 100% effort should get you want. Good luck.

btw I would keep it to 12 weeks since it’s your first cycle.

Drwlkr

Awards
My first ever cycle was Test/Mast and it was great, I started low and ended (I think) 400mg 1:1.

I have used Clen in the past but not a fan so I would leave it out. Good diet, Test/Mast and 100% effort should get you want. Good luck.

btw I would keep it to 12 weeks since it’s your first cycle.
thanks a lot bro. I was told by a friend to start on 250 test a week and then go up every 3 weeks by about 50mg. Is this necessary?

to be fair I’m happy enough to go with what I said in my original post for the full 12 weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think 3 weeks is enough time to see a difference, I would start at 300/300 and then halfway jump to 400/400. If you see good enough results from 300 just stay there and save the bigger dose for next time.
^This is pretty good advice.

I would save the Clen for the end if you hit a snag, but not necessarily plan on using it. Definitely not from the start. I am a believer in the 40-80mcg being useful for most.

Drwlkr

Awards
^This is pretty good advice.

I would save the Clen for the end if you hit a snag, but not necessarily plan on using it. Definitely not from the start. I am a believer in the 40-80mcg being useful for most.
no problem, thanks! So the test and mast should be effective enough in defining me? I have no problem with throwing clen in towards the end if I hit a plateau

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big fan of Test and Mast and should be a very productive first cycle. Also perfect for a cutting cycle, but just make sure your diet and training are in order and I bet you won’t need Clen. BBiceps gave you good advice on dosing…starting at 300/300 a week and if you need to increase 6 weeks in to 400/400 until week 12 should give you very satisfying results.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t think 3 weeks is enough time to see a difference, I would start at 300/300 and then halfway jump to 400/400. If you see good enough results from 300 just stay there and save the bigger dose for next time.
This👆