***First Epistane Cycle, would like some input?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys ive been doing alot of research for my first epistane cycle. This is the second PH ive ran so i would like to get some input on what you guys think. Ive been working out for years now and i want to get a boost but i wanna do it right.

Cycle assist: 2 weeks before, during and post cycle.

IBE Epistane: 20/20/30/30

PCT: due to the fact i cant get my hands on nolva or clomid ill be running
6-oxo and maybe sustain alpha? should i run both or would i be over doing it? Also, ive been reading that a SERM isnt needed for epistane.

Reduce XT: the last two weeks of PCT

Supports:
Activate Xtreme
Jack3d
Krillipid Balance
Fish Oils
Liver supports
Joint supports

Is there aything i should add or get rid of? Be easy, im trying to sort this all out and i dont plan to start anything till i have everything laid out and perfect.

Appreciate the help

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u can get steroids, u can get a SERM.....personally i wouldnt touch the cycle without at least having one there just in case

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
if u can get steroids, u can get a SERM.....personally i wouldnt touch the cycle without at least having one there just in case
ok im gonna try to get a hold of some then, other then that what u think?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id run the epi 30/30/30/30....its pretty mild. and save the activate extreme for PCT

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I wouldn't use Jack3d on cycle- don't want your blood pressure too high

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
Get yourself a digital heart rate monitor. It's worth every penny.

Let me emphasize the digital part. A manual sphygmamanometer can be a pain in the ass, and has a degree of observer bias depending on the doctor/user.

Consider ZMA and I3C for PCT. They made a big difference for me, atleast.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself a digital heart rate monitor. It's worth every penny.

Let me emphasize the digital part. A manual sphygmamanometer can be a pain in the ass, and has a degree of observer bias depending on the doctor/user.

Consider ZMA and I3C for PCT. They made a big difference for me, atleast.
ZMA helps increase natural testosterone right? wouldnt i be over doing it with sustain alpha and 6 oxo and ZMA?

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
I personally found 40 to be the sweet spot for me with epi.

I'd ramp it up to 30 the 2nd week, and assess your tolerance. You might want to bump it up to 40 on week 4.

I used to think I couldn't get my hands on a serm and went the otc route for my first cycle. After a bit of research I found they are really not that hard to get.

You can go the otc route and probably get away with it, but I wouldn't recommend it, it's always best to use a serm for safe measure.