First cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can picture op getting his injection, bent over, eyes closed, clenching is fist, while his friend swabs his ass cheek slowly saying " okay, your going to feel a couple pokes, ready, here it comes! "

.... Yea, getting another dude to stick you is too intimate.

DREA_25

Awards
Alright ****ers then give me some advice on pinning myself

DREA_25

Awards
I have 23x1 for pinning and 20x1 for drawing from cheappinz

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright ****ers then give me some advice on pinning myself
What kind of advice do you need? Swab the vial and let it dry. Swab your injection site and the area around it good. Make sure it's dry before injection. Don't stab it, but push it in with with a deliberate motion. Plunge slowly and not all fast n $ hit. Pull out, put your finger over injection site and massage a little. Go get laid. Repeat next time.

DREA_25

Awards
What kind of advice do you need? Swab the vial and let it dry. Swab your injection site and the area around it good. Make sure it's dry before injection. Don't stab it, but push it in with with a deliberate motion. Plunge slowly and not all fast n $ hit. Pull out, put your finger over injection site and massage a little. Go get laid. Repeat next time.
should I lay down before I plunge my ass I mean pin my cheek? Lol

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I stand. I also stretch before. I use one hand to pin, while using my middle and pointer fingers on the other hand to put pressure on the area I'm pinning, I keep them about an inch apart and pin in between them. I also heat the plastic part of syringe under hot running water after I pull whatever oil I'm injecting into it, this makes the injection faster. It's really no big deal. Add this to what bonedaddy said and it should be very smooth.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stand. I also stretch before. I use one hand to pin, while using my middle and pointer fingers on the other hand to put pressure on the area I'm pinning, I keep them about an inch apart and pin in between them. I also heat the plastic part of syringe under hot running water after I pull whatever oil I'm injecting into it, this makes the injection faster. It's really no big deal. Add this to what bonedaddy said and it should be very smooth.
I've never pinned my glutes. Seems awkward. Delts Delts and quads are easy peasy.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bonedaddy forgot to mention that you need to aspirate. Mainlining 250mg of test isn't a good idea.
You should have known how to pin before you even started. Who the fück plans a road trip in a VW Bug but doesn't know how to drive a stick?
You're just a passenger on your own cycle...

DREA_25

Awards
thanks bros I seriously would be freaking myself out if not for all the great advice I've gotten from this thread

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bonedaddy forgot to mention that you need to aspirate. Mainlining 250mg of test isn't a good idea.
You should have known how to pin before you even started. Who the fück plans a road trip in a VW Bug but doesn't know how to drive a stick?
You're just a passenger on your own cycle...
Yeah.....if you're mainlining!!

In before someone actually mainlines test.....

Never aspirated though.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah.....if you're mainlining!!

In before someone actually mainlines test.....

Never aspirated though.
Nah, I wasn't suggesting mainlining, just that aspirating prevents it from happening. If I were to ever jam a needle into myself, like I will on Thursday, I'd ensure I saw a bubble before I pushed it all home. Maybe I'm just cautious.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not being too cautious. the first cycle i ever did, i was pinning my last shot and when i removed the needle, blood shot out like a stream. my heart was racing, i felt like i couldn't breath. i could even taste it. it was very unpleasant. i thought i was gonna die for 5 minutes lol
Where did you pin?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Nah, I wasn't suggesting mainlining, just that aspirating prevents it from happening. If I were to ever jam a needle into myself, like I will on Thursday, I'd ensure I saw a bubble before I pushed it all home. Maybe I'm just cautious.
To be honest I don't aspirate at all. The few times I have entered a blood anything with any type of needle, the positive pressure from the circulatory system has pushed blood in the syringe and defeated the purpose of aspiration. But… if I were gonna put more than a cc in my body Id probably aspirate...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
delt. all day every day. quads are the **** too though

DREA_25

Awards
Beginning of week 5...188 with shoes on so up 15ish pounds so far
Changed split up a bit, all lifts are one warm up then 3 hard working sets 6-10 reps depending on the set

Quads/calves-
Squat
Leg press
Leg ext
Calves
Calves

Chest/bi-
Flat bench
Incline hammer press
Fly
Bicep
Bicep
Forearms

Back/tri-
BB row
T-bar row
Lat pull
Tricep
Tricep

Deadlift/hams/calves-
Deadlift
Hack squat
Leg curl
Calves
Calves

Shoulders/traps/neck-
DB mil press
BB shrugs
Delt raise
Rear delt raise
DB shrugs
Face pulls
Neck ext

Might start doing dumbbell bench, still really like hitting heavy weight on the barbell but I wonder if Dumbbells would be more beneficial

Mystere3

Awards
For hypertrophy I prefer dumbbells. I find the sweet spot between effective weight and mind muscle connection around 100 lb, although I vary weights from 75-125 depending on reps. I think a slight incline (~30 degrees) is optimal. Reps range from 4-8 to 15-20 depending on where I am in the cycle. Form and squeezing the muscle is more important than weight used IMO.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For hypertrophy I prefer dumbbells. I find the sweet spot between effective weight and mind muscle connection around 100 lb, although I vary weights from 75-125 depending on reps. I think a slight incline (~30 degrees) is optimal. Reps range from 4-8 to 15-20 depending on where I am in the cycle. Form and squeezing the muscle is more important than weight used IMO.
I agree I love dbs but I like Bb for strength.

DREA_25

Awards
Any other threads like mine of guys logging their cycles and ACTUALLY updating through the end of their cycle/results?? I can't find any where anybody actually posts how it turned out for them or any results. Literally every thread I find is incomplete

DREA_25

Awards
Thinking about maybe running some clen my last 4 weeks, overkill?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Yeah, overkill. Consider a somewhat milder stimulant, don't see why everyone wants to jump to albuterol/clenbuterol instantly. I like ephedrine, still see a lot of people using the EC stack as a nice little weight-loss booster. Honestly, keep your diet right for the cycle and you shouldn't have to worry about either.

DREA_25

Awards
So in week 5 now and no side effects so far but I do have arimidex on hand still. This is a good sign obviously, so does that mean for my next stack I can push the boundaries a little more?? Seams like my body is reacts to the gear well. I'm 185 naked so up 10-15ish pounds and also have lost bodyfat. The strength gains have really been noticeable this week, I benched 285x4 with 2 forced reps for my last working set, then hit 305 for ****s and gigs and did two negatives to top it off. Hit 305x10 on squat as well, I've hit this before but that was a year and a half ago before an intercostal rib cage injury as I had to take a few months off from squatting(just started squatting again this past August, then took a month off from squatting heavy in December because of a wrist injury as I couldn't grip the bar comfortably)

DREA_25

Awards
I guess the only thing I can complain about right now is I constantly get lower back pumps which is ****ing annoying but definitely not that big of a deal

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Are you supplementing with Taurine? I've never experienced lower-back pumps, but I hear that particular supplement's name being thrown around as a good treatment for them.

And how about you not start thinking about your "next stack" until you're completely done with this one? lol This is how problems/addictions are formed. You may not want to state too early that your body "reacts well", lest you jinx yourself...and let's not forget that another BIG point in this entire process is PCT. I've known many gentlemen who reacted quite well to steroids, but coming off was a living hell. If that's the case for you, it will likely make you take more consideration before going back on.

Food for thought. Take it one week at a time for now brother.

rphash49

Awards
I guess the only thing I can complain about right now is I constantly get lower back pumps which is ****ing annoying but definitely not that big of a deal
Eat more bananas and or dose taurine for back pumps. And drink more water. Works great

Mystere3

Awards
I've been lucky enough to never have back pumps but I eat 3-4 bananas a day.

rphash49

Awards
I've been lucky enough to never have back pumps but I eat 3-4 bananas a day.
Only m-sten has given me back pumps to date. Without taurine I would have had to stop the cycle. Sh1t was painful as fuk. I purchased the largest now foods bottle of taurine I could find and I didn't go anywhere without it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back pumps from M1,4ADD were intense for me. Haven't had that bad with other compounds.

I literally had to lay down for 10-15 minutes between sets of SLDL's.

DREA_25

Awards
Are you supplementing with Taurine? I've never experienced lower-back pumps, but I hear that particular supplement's name being thrown around as a good treatment for them. And how about you not start thinking about your "next stack" until you're completely done with this one? lol This is how problems/addictions are formed. You may not want to state too early that your body "reacts well", lest you jinx yourself...and let's not forget that another BIG point in this entire process is PCT. I've known many gentlemen who reacted quite well to steroids, but coming off was a living hell. If that's the case for you, it will likely make you take more consideration before going back on. Food for thought. Take it one week at a time for now brother.
thanks bro. Knock on wood haha my pct is going to be clomid and unleashed, already have my clomid but unleashed is out of stock on PF.

Mystere3

Awards
Only m-sten has given me back pumps to date. Without taurine I would have had to stop the cycle. Sh1t was painful as fuk. I purchased the largest now foods bottle of taurine I could find and I didn't go anywhere without it.
Well I hope I don't find that one compound that sets it off for me. I've run sdmz 2/3, dbol, adrol, tren, w/e without issues.

Never run m1/4add though. How is that? I heard it's kinda like dbol?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gawd, this last round of SD had some back pumps on leg and back day that had me nauseated and out of breath. brutal....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never run m1/4add though. How is that? I heard it's kinda like dbol?
It was like Dbol to me but weaker and gave me gyno. Dbol didn't.

Neither of them makes me hold water but damn, that gyno from M1,4ADD was a bitch!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back pumps from M1,4ADD were intense for me. Haven't had that bad with other compounds.

I literally had to lay down for 10-15 minutes between sets of SLDL's.
That is normal for me on any PH or androgen.

Mystere3

Awards
I love dbol, it's probably my fav oral. It's actually as cheap for me to get as some DS too lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here but I still like Epi more, lol. I just respond to it so well.

Mystere3

Awards
Same here but I still like Epi more, lol. I just respond to it so well.
Epi is fantastic, obv I'm running it again soon. I just really feel a bit more on with dbol. We'll see how I feel with epi and tr3st...